Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I wonder how many of us would watch the show with so much enthusiasm if thr heroine woukd look like a typical gaon ki gori...
We looove Sanaya in whatever avatar she comes..and those who don't just don't watch the serial...simple
As for the trps I don't think discussing that will do any good...
So just watch and enjoy!!!!

Originally posted by: Milii

I wonder how many of us would watch the show with so much enthusiasm if thr heroine woukd look like a typical gaon ki gori...
We looove Sanaya in whatever avatar she comes..and those who don't just don't watch the serial...simple

watching rr script is great that's all I want to say.Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Milii

Agreed with you.
90% of us are still watching for Sanaya but this poor soul can't stand her popularity :P πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rockstar29

This is just an excuse made to cover up .
In outside world no one cares except for fanbase internet or I would few social media with use of multiple I'd people think fanbase is strong.Craziness don't add up to trp

AND TRP IS NOT EVERYTHING.
ARE YOU THE PH OF RR?
They're happy with the way our RR is progressing.

Go girl,get a life.
Oh! what else are you doing? As always ATTENTION SEEKING. :P πŸ˜†

And yeah your so called YHM is defo getting VERY GOOD TRPs with a GREAT storyline :P 

Not really the role the lead actress should impress me as much as hero does .
It need not be comedy .
I am impressed with rudra character the soul reason to watch rr is him .
But paro is boring.

Really? Then go girl,go change the script and the character of Paro.
You do the role of Paro.You'll rock :P πŸ€£

n Thank you for making this post.I'm gonna be a Sizzler very soon :P
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think tht Sanaya or for tht matter any other actor is to be blamed for low TRPs,, although i admire sanaya as an actress a lot,, bt i will honestly admit tht the show is very boring,, i just cant connect myself to the show yet,, the whole concept of the show is very intense n depressing,, i earlier mentioned  it somewhere tht after a long and tiresome day , it is very difficult to watch such a heavy baggage show n characters,, may be tht is the reason for low TRPs.. πŸ˜• so its not abt the actors, but the show n the theme,,
Edited by CGBSSI - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sohara

hi, Chalhov, what is the TRP of RR this week? Though I am not too optimistic about this TRP thing. Usually all the backwas shows get high TRP and the good shows get low TRP. I must not tell, but I'm very doubtful about the standard of this TRP audience. 
It's very unfortunate that the quality things are not getting it's deserving recognition.
You know what we NRIs are paying a big chunk of money for subscription. But why our input is not counting. Only those 5000 people's choice is important, but nobody else's! ridiculous system.😑

Hi Sohara,

It is 1.4 on a slot which is highly competetive with established shows ...

and yes a very tiny segment(sample) of people control the trps but that is the measure which the broadcasting feternity recognises though many are not happy with it.The marketting and Advt people think its the yardstick to measure the popularity of the show and on the basis of which they realise the commercials hence that is where the money comes in and then Vitamin M (money) is so important for shows channels and production houses

I dont know how far the NRI subscritpions or the local DTH connections help and how far the data is collected on the channels and slots watched there is no study yet that i know of probably some one should tap that source too and publish a paper which may take the broadcasting industry to new  levelsπŸ˜• in determining the popularity of shows
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wish there is some device fitted in Television Sets which is inbuilt and records the data...It will be very easy and All India TRPs wud come in uniform size...
Sometiimes i feel SP is doing something fishy..Like how can their  less popular shows also get high trp huh
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am feeling that new girl would have been apt for paro role it's my view I have all the rights to express .
If u don't like I can't help u.

I was not asking for your help!!! πŸ˜†  And yes you are free to feel/think/talk whatever, but the point of my post was that you claim Ashish is the best thing that ever happened to Rang Rasiya than how come you never make a post praising him? Oh well I guess your dreams of seeing a new FL in Rang Rasiya most likely will not occur in the near future...till then we all have to bear seeing an experienced actor like Sanaya on our tv screens!! Oh the humanity!! 
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

why do i have to hate her dear ?
i don't know her in real .
she is senior to play paro.

Sanaya is NOT senior for this role, she looks more like a kid in the scenes now.