Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
You dislike Sanaya...it's very understandable...but you took way too much time to write an essay against a person you dislike...very interesting.
Sanaya is one of the best actresses in television...she is perfect for Paro's role and Ashish / Sanaya has an awesome chemistry. I am sure RR will do wonderful in the coming weeks. 
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Rudra character is best in rr so watching it .
Do I have any choice 😆 I am forced to see her .
Hai re kismat

I feel bad for you.

You watched IPK for Barun and Sanaya was a majboori to watch
You watched Chhanchhan for Anuj and Sanaya was a majboori to watch
You watch RR for Ashish and Sanaya is a majboori to watch

Your kismat really is bad, huh?  All shows that you watch have Sanaya in them!  Ouch
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This chick hates Sanaya more than she loves her favorite. I only spend time on people I love no time to spend on someone I hate nor I care I don't even know who the woman is in your DP to be honest.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Let's not feed the troll... its making the forum look bad... 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Akash I think you are correct but I also don't know how TVTs are converted into TRPs

if viewers watch HD channels the Zee show and RR timings does not clash but does with Star both are TRP shows

hi, Chalhov, what is the TRP of RR this week? Though I am not too optimistic about this TRP thing. Usually all the backwas shows get high TRP and the good shows get low TRP. I must not tell, but I'm very doubtful about the standard of this TRP audience. 
It's very unfortunate that the quality things are not getting it's deserving recognition.
You know what we NRIs are paying a big chunk of money for subscription. But why our input is not counting. Only those 5000 people's choice is important, but nobody else's! ridiculous system.😡
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
TFS.
Glad the TRP has increased slightly but being from abroad I honestly do not understand how TRP's work. From what I here it is only based on a small percentage of people which in my mind doesn't seem right. How can a small percentage of a vast population take into consideration what is really watching. In this country if the show is being watched by the masses which would be in the millions then they keep it going. If the show is only watched by a very same percent like in the thousands then that show is considered not doing so well.
So if the TRP is based on from what I hear less then 1% of the population that in my eyes is a complete unfair system.
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Rudra character is best in rr so watching it .
Do I have any choice 😆 I am forced to see her .
Hai re kismat

Than talk about Rudra's character...why spend so much time dissecting a character/actress you dislike/not approve of? I've never seen you writing a post praising Rudra/Ashish since you claim that he is the best character in Rang Rasiya...it's always about how Paro's character should have been portrayed by a new comer. Btw I don't see any logic between casting a newcomer and that leading to higher trps.😕 

Originally posted by: Ang3LzHalo

</div>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I feel bad for you. </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You watched IPK for Barun and Sanaya was a majboori to watch
You watched Chhanchhan for Anuj and Sanaya was a majboori to watch
You watch RR for Ashish and Sanaya is a majboori to watch
</font>

<div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Your kismat really is bad, huh?All shows that you watch have Sanaya in them! </font>

😆 did I say I watched chunchun no way .
But iPk was well written serial because it was different I watched don't assume to much .
I don't dislike anyone I feel paro character is not apt for her a new face would have been better .
Sanaya is playing same character as before sweet innocent character .Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

This chick hates Sanaya more than she loves her favorite. I only spend time on people I love no time to spend on someone I hate nor I care I don't even know who the woman is in your DP to be honest.

Why you want my dp for if u don't know the person then why you want to know it anyway .
Tv industry has many fine actress in those she is one of them .
Because I liked the pix I am having it not that I am fan .
I believe in script rather than a star.
😆 .
To love or hate u need to know that person I don't know sanaya personally so hating her out of question.
I only watch serials if script is good and rr is good rudra character is awesome but I felt paro character some one new would have done justice it's my views what's is wrong in expressing that.
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Urvi.S

Than talk about Rudra's character...why spend so much time dissecting a character/actress you dislike/not approve of? I've never seen you writing a post praising Rudra/Ashish since you claim that he is the best character in Rang Rasiya...it's always about how Paro's character should have been portrayed by a new comer. Btw I don't see any logic between casting a newcomer and that leading to higher trps.😕

I am feeling that new girl would have been apt for paro role it's my view I have all the rights to express .
If u don't like I can't help u.Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago