Jodha Akbar 27th Dec. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Ruks receives the news of Mirza Hakim's arrival. She recalls they were playmates. HB, salim, ruks, jijianga all are excited about MH arrival.

The soldier comes to Benazir and aks her in which language she wrote the letter. He reads the first words of each line and decodes the letter. Then he threatens her that he will go to the emperor and jalal will listen to him over her as he is a mughal soldier. He says that if she agrees to spend one night with her he won't expose her. He leaves and benazir is tensed.

Salima comes looking for Rahim and Jodha and she get talking. she praises jodha for her gift to jalal in meena bazaar but jodha says that jalal doesn't think so. Salima asks her not to lose heart and one day this wish ill come tru. She wishes for jodha and jalal to become three from two. Jodha ounters by saying that for that a couple has to unite first and salima says that it is the wife's responsibility to bind the husband with her love. Jodha is thoughtful.

Jalal calls zakira who informs jalal that benazir is having high fever and had come to chk on him inspite of that. Jalal hits upon the idea of asking jodha to make the remedy.

Maham calls Javeda who comes with a veil on her face. She reveals she has got infection on her face from those fake creams and worries what would have happened to those other women who had bought the cream from her. Maham is tensed.

Jalal comes to jodha and asks her to prepare remedy for Benazir. She does so angrily. He further informs her about MH arrival and asks her to be present there. He says this in chaste hindi by mimicking her and Jodha smiles. She holds the bowl and gives it to him. Jalal doesn't take it. She understands that he doesn't want to touch her and holds the bowl from bottom. Jalal takes it from the top and leaves.

MH arrives the next day and greets everybody. He greets HB and MA, then goes to Jalal who hugs him. He then greets ruks and goes to Jodha and touches her feet. Jodha is surprised and asks what he is doing. MH replies that he knows how a devar greets his bhabhi among the rajvanshis. Jodha wonders how different the two brother are.

Salima comes to jodha who is preparig remedy for benazir. Salima asks who it is for and jodha says that emperor will anyways ask me to make it so I better do it beforehand. Salima says that even I was jealous of Rahim's mother but on her death bed she gave me Rahim and said that many a times the jealousy is one's love for her husband. You can be angry on jalal but can't be jealous. Moti laughs at this. Jodha queries whether she thinks that jodha is jealous. Moti says that it is not possible coz those who love their husband will be jealous but you have only hate for him. Jodha is at a loss of words. SalimaMoti smile.

Precap: Jodha and moti witness Benazir vomitig and also the green colour of her face. Jodha remembers something and asks moti to come with her.
Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yipeee I am first. Thanks for the WU!