Jodha Akbar 24th Dec. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Jalal calls MA late at night and orders her to set up a meena bazaar tomorrow and this time the rules will be changed. The lady from whose stall I will buy first will be the winner and not the one who has the best things. MA is confused but understands that it is a competition of Jodha vs Benazir.

Resham comes running and wakes everyone up and informs them about Meena Bazaar. All the women panic. Ruks is making a list of things to sell but is running short of ideas. MA comes and says that this is not for you. Ruks understands the real reason bhind the bazaar. MA says that I have the plan ready so don't worry and go to sleep. Ruks says that everything is in your hqnd now.

Moti asks Jodha wht she will sell and Jodha refuses to set up a stall. HB comes and convinces her by saying tht I dnt knw what happened btween you and jalal but such things happen between husband and wife and this should not put her off from setting up a stall.

Benazir is thinking what to do. Zakira asks her to be careful of Ruqaiyya but benazir is not that concerned.

Next day in Meena Bazar the stalls are set. Javeda is selling beauty products of Benazir which are fake. Benazir comes and says that nobody can be like benazir.

Jalal comes and stops at Ruqaiyya's stall. She shows him a shawl and jalal says i cant buy it as everyone say that I am biased towards you. Ruks says that no need to buy it, just wear it and she makes him wear it. Jalal shows a diamond saying that this is kohinoor iamond and I will give it to the winner. Next Salima shows white flowers and says that though the flowers are ordinary but their fragrance is extra ordinary.

Jalal then stops in front of Jodha's stall and asks what have you got. Jodha says its a gift. Jalal says I have come here to buy and goes away without even looking at it. Jodha is hur. He stops in front of Benazir's stall who shows him a painting of jalal and says that u r special for me so I drew this. I don't know how to draw yet I drew this. Jalal praises her drawing and declares her the winner and gives her the kohinoor. Ruks and Jodha both are burning with jealousy but MA says to Ruks that this competition was not meant for you so don't feel bad. Ruks understands and smiles.

Jalal is about to leave when HB comes and says that as Mariam Maqani I order you to see Jodha's gift. Jodha comes forward with a baby cradle and shows it to jalal and says that I don't know who will give you a child but my wishes are with you. This is a blessing. Tell me to whom I will sell it. Jalal is deeply hurt. HB says that this cradle cannot be bought...not even with the Kohinoor diamond. Its priceless. But I will give you the necklace which Badshaah Humayun gave me. Se gifts it to Jodha. All are stunned.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Di ! I think u posted it late as u was busy ! 
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no mehak actually 24th n 26th were riti's turn i mean tues n thurs n she dnt inform me anything, she was ofl9 n i dnt found updates so posted after checking