Jodha Akbar 26th Dec. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Rahim is running while jodha asks him to slow down as the shawl which bharmal has sent will get dirty. Rahim doesn't listen and runs and takes her to Jalal. He says that both of you know how to fly kite so teach me as well. Just thn a soldier comes and says Salima Begum has asked for Rahim and the child goes unwillingly. Jodha then says that it is very cold here to which Jalal nod. She comes from behind and gifts him the shawl saying that Bharmal has sent this and she came upon the idea of giving it to him. Jalal smiles and says that she gave the gift at an appropriate time as he was wondering what to gift Benazir. Jodha burns in anger while Jalal smirks.

Benazir comes to the garden and says that Jalal likes this, right. A soldier comes and scolds another for blocking her way. Thn he asks benazir to come with him and asks zakira to go away. Zakira refuses to do so. The soldier says that he has been wonderstruck by her beauty and asks for some time with her saying that he will make it worthwhile. Benazir says sure, I will tell this to Jalal and the soldier immediately changes his tone and begs for forgiveness. Benazir forgives him to which zakira asks her why she did so. Benazir says she doesn't want nemies here, she wants only jalal.

Javeda is dressed asBenazir and dancing in front of the mirror. Resham is enjoying her dance. Maham comes and scolds er and asks her to get back into her clothes to which Javeda refuses. And a saas bahu moment occurs.

Here zakira says to Benazir that your mother must be worried and it is time to write that letter. She writes the letter with some poetry. Outside the same soldier checks Benazir's things which are to be set and finds the letter. He reads it and doesn't understand but deduces that Benazir is here on some mission.

Benazir seeks permission from jalal and enters. She says that I thought you would say that I don't need permission. Jalal says I am a king and you always need permission. Benazir tries to get close to Jalal but he shrugs her off and asks her to leave. He then washes his hands where she had touched him and says that my plan is not to spend night with you but to make Jodha jealous.

Jalal is sitting outside when Jodha comes and he says he knew she will come with the medicine. Then they fight over the shawl when HB comes and Jalal makes Jodha apply the remedy on his foot. Jodha is forced to do so. HB goes away and Jodha stands up angrily. HB comes again and jodha sits down nd starts applying medicine again. Jalal complains to her about Jodha's anger. Jodha says I was stopping him from going out.HB says Mirza Qasim is coming and jalal says he knows. He tries to get up and jodha is forced to help him. HB leaves and jalal sits down again. Jodha says that I am forced to help you coz of HB ad jalal says she is not here so why are you helping m. Jodha replies that coz you are injured. Jst then benazir comes and jalal says you need not help me as she is here and she will do it. Benazir enquires about his well being and jodha says he is is fine and the remedy has been applied. Benazir comes forward to help him and jodha doesn't budge. Then she goes away and jalal stands up on his own and leaves denying benazir's help. Benazir says I know you are using me to get close to Jodha but I will get u before it is too late.

Precap: Jalal's brother s coming ad he asks jodha to bet ready to welcome her dewar. Jodha is smiling.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS