Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rarepearl thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Dear,

Will it be too clichd to say that I feel the very same things which you do, each & every word of it is as if coming from my heart.

Asad Ahmed Khan, you will be missed. I had fallen for you in a very first scene where you hold the hands of the challenged kids & sing for the. Your principles, your attitude, your OCD, your tameez & tehzeeb lectures, your pinching of the nose, rubbing of your forehead, your stammers, wo..actually.. main, your sexy smirks & heartfelt hugs, will all be missed.

Karan Singh Grover, you were the ONLY reason I tuned in to this serial & fell in love with it. You've done it always, made me fall in love with you all over again including the character you played.
I wish you all the very best in life in whatever you do.

It's a bye to QH because it wouldn't ever be the same as with My Asad, the reason I was glued to it. Wish QH the best of luck too.

Love.. 
McdreamyKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

Hey Dear,

Will it be too clichd to say that I feel the very same things which you do, each & every word of it is as if coming from my heart.

Asad Ahmed Khan, you will be missed. I had fallen for you in a very first scene where you hold the hands of the challenged kids & sing for the. Your principles, your attitude, your OCD, your tameez & tehzeeb lectures, your pinching of the nose, rubbing of your forehead, your stammers, wo..actually.. main, your sexy smirks & heartfelt hugs, will all be missed.

Karan Singh Grover, you were the ONLY reason I tuned in to this serial & fell in love with it. You've done it always, made me fall in love with you all over again including the character you played.
I wish you all the very best in life in whatever you do.

It's a bye to QH because it wouldn't ever be the same as with My Asad, the reason I was glued to it. Wish QH the best of luck too.

Love.. 

Hi Rarepearl...

You and me share the same feelings. I started watching this show for him and now I am not going to watch anymore. I just can't. As you rightly said, Not without My Asad.

Your principles, your attitude, your OCD, your tameez & tehzeeb lectures, your pinching of the nose, rubbing of your forehead, your stammers, wo..actually.. main, your sexy smirks & heartfelt hugs, will all be missed.

Oh! Asad...I am going to cry now...Who actually main...it will NEVER EVER be the same :(

Wish Karan the best!

Loveโค๏ธ

farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just went through my picture gallery. And cried my heart out. Need some fresh air.

You know had they told me that for Harry Potter movie no.8, they Daniel Radcliffe won't be doing it, I'd have gotten all hyper, but nope, don't think I'd shed a tear.

Tell me Jennifer Lawrence is quitting the Hunger Games, I'd probably be disturbed, but nope, even then I don't think I'd shed a tear.

Telling me that Karan is not Asad anymore is like telling me that Robert Downey Jr is no more Tony Stark. Or or or Johnny Depp is no longer Captain Jack Sparrow.

But there's only four, yes just four pictures of RDJ in my gallery. And only two are of Tony Stark's. And there's like 7 pictures of Depp in many different avatar he's ever been in. And then there's the 630plus plus of Asad's pictures. Asad's! Karan as Asad.

It feels good sharing this. Karan, come back.
McdreamyKSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

I just went through my picture gallery. And cried my heart out. Need some fresh air.

You know had they told me that for Harry Potter movie no.8, they Daniel Radcliffe won't be doing it, I'd have gotten all hyper, but nope, don't think I'd shed a tear.

Tell me Jennifer Lawrence is quitting the Hunger Games, I'd probably be disturbed, but nope, even then I don't think I'd shed a tear.

Telling me that Karan is not Asad anymore is like telling me that Robert Downey Jr is no more Tony Stark. Or or or Johnny Depp is no longer Captain Jack Sparrow.

But there's only four, yes just four pictures of RDJ in my gallery. And only two are of Tony Stark's. And there's like 7 pictures of Depp in many different avatar he's ever been in. And then there's the 630plus plus of Asad's pictures. Asad's! Karan as Asad.

It feels good sharing this. Karan, come back.

And I know how you feel...Karan is the only celebrity I have ever loved so much! I too have around 700 photographs, screen shots, gifs- GAWD! I will never be able to look at them again!๐Ÿ˜ญ

And Ya it feels good to share!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg .. i will definetly miss Karan as Asad..
this is my first tv show which i followed almost regularly..
cant connect to QH if there is no more Karan in it ..
for me ASYA means Karan and surbhi ..
they shud have extended the contract or something...
i was feeling very sad from sterday..
anyway .. will definetly miss him ..
but i just hope the ff's would continue .. only a way to be in touch with ASYA for me ..
goodbye QH..
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿค—
I am crying!๐Ÿ˜ญ
I so so wish Karan comes back, because there is only one Asad Ahmed Khan for us, and that is Karan Singh Grover. Nobody else can take his place.

I will watch the show once & then, but I won't watch any Asad/AsYa scene. With Karan, Asad & AsYa is dead for me.

I wish we will get to see KaBhi onscreen together some time in future.

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post๐Ÿ‘
we will miss u ksg
Goodbye Qubool Hai..
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm really sad the fact that he is leaving the show .. It was because of him tht I watch the show ... I will miss u Karan no matter what I will still love him and will always be his fan :(
saida.m thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

OMG, guys!
I just made a very heartbreaking revation on a personal level. I was expecting some great christmas episodes! I, being the cliched person that I am, was really truly expecting a christmas miracle in thw show. The wedding, perhaps.

The Grinch at work, I see. Don't I feel stupid now?

McdreamyKSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: saida.m

OMG, guys!
I just made a very heartbreaking revation on a personal level. I was expecting some great christmas episodes! I, being the cliched person that I am, was really truly expecting a christmas miracle in thw show. The wedding, perhaps.

The Grinch at work, I see. Don't I feel stupid now?

Oh God Sims! The Wedding!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Even I was completely sure of the fact that...this time after all that crap...Asya are going to get married!
All that time we all kept wishing for this and now even if it happens, Who will be happy? No one!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Its truly heart-breaking!

Still hoping for a christmas miracle though!