Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BeYourself

You know what, you said what my heart was screaming out silently till now...

i am feeling so emotional right now...

after waiting for so long we had got back KSG...his very first look had made me fall in love with him all over again...

after knowing his side of the story i just want him to get well soon and come back with a bang...

he is a great actor and the way he has portrayed the character of Asad Ahmed Khan, i bet no one in this universe can do...

all his scenes have made a mark already which can neither be deleted nor can be replaced...

we love you KSG...

you will always be there in my good wishes...

may god bless you with all the good things and good health..

and Good Bye QH... i am thankful to you coz you gave us back our KSG...

but now, you don't exist for me anymore...

so i don't care about QH...

It was nice FORGETTING you QH...

Hope to see all KSG fans once again in a new forum very soon...

P.S-- keep commenting on KSG's profile...

@Red - couldn't agree more.. Whoever is replacing him is gonna have one helluva tough job. Karan Singh Grover as Asad Ahmed Khan is IRREPLACEABLE!
BeYourself thumbnail

Originally posted by: x_Mishti_x

@Red - couldn't agree more.. Whoever is replacing him is gonna have one helluva tough job. Karan Singh Grover as Asad Ahmed Khan is IRREPLACEABLE!

Truly speaking, i am not bothered with QH anymore... i have already attended its funeral last night...
and yes, i agree :
Karan Singh Grover as Asad Ahmed Khan is IRREPLACEABLE!
Anubhooti_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post 👏
KSG is the best
KSG is the original ASAD AHMED KHAN ❤️
truly irreplacable
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
McdreamyKSG :)

This is the best tribute to KSG and the one and only Asad Ahmad Khan we will acknowledge !
I too had conducted the funeral for QH last night and quit the forum as well ..but a kind friend asked me to visit again just to read your post ! I am so glad I did not miss it ..it is everything we all want to express for KSG and Asad ..just perfect !

I have saved it and will read it whenever I get sentimental and remember our journey with KSG/Asad in QH !

IF only GK and the Creatives had maintained the semblance of logic in the show ...IF !!!!

Alvida QH !
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
You made me emotional too 😭 😭 😭 i miss ksg aka asad sooo much... his each & every dialogue 'ammi wo bechari nhi hai, woh actually, miss farokhi' etc. , his smile, six pack abs , his anger, every thing related to him... KSG is the only Asad Ahmed Khan... luv u ksg & hate u zee channel
NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤗 IF group hug...You have made me so emotional wit this post...Those were such wonderful memories...
QH will not be the same without KSG...
===================================================
Although I'm upset, I only wish the best for KSG, He is such an awesome and talented actor...
======================================================
I really hope that the replacement will do justice to MR KHAN'S character...
Poor zoya, Poor me, poor fans😭
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan Weill be always remembered as asad Ahmed Khana .. No one can ever take his place in the show and in our hearts :((((
manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For me KaBhi are AsYa...AsYa are alive for me bcoz of them.Cant imagine anyone else in their place!KSG was,is and always be AAK...⭐️I have many sweet memories of AsYa in my heart and I will cherish them.Im leaving QH wich I love the most.I dont think so I can connect to any other show this much...Since the time KSG's exit news came,I have been crying a lot😭...Dint go to college also...
KSG...love u a lot!🤗Take care and get well soon.Waiting for ur return!U are the best and u deserve the best things in the world!⭐️Surbhi...love u a lot.But I cant see u as Zoya with any other Asad!All the best for u!Edited by manognasai - 10 years ago
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your post is beautiful!! Thank you for this tribute to him.
I kept shedding tears as I read the posts on this thread. 
There's no more QH for me as there's no more KSG to play the most amazing character I've come across on Indian Telly. Because he made it the most amazing character I've ever come across on Indian Telly. 
I wish this was just my nightmare or a rumour. I still wish he comes back after they negotiate. I'm wishing for a miracle! 
Its just an actor who is being replaced from a fictional show but its affecting me so much I can't even asdfghjkl! I couldn't eat a single thing yesterday. I think I'll puke if I do. I feel so empty and I don't understand why this is affecting me like someone died or something. 
I'll never have the heart to watch QH and I'll miss it and KSG on my screen like anything. I feel so lucky to have seen him as Asad because he was perfect. Impeccable. Flawless. It was such a pleasure to see him act the way he did. I won't see that anymore! 
Wish this didn't happen. 
Edited by -KSGsmitten- - 10 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
I had tears in my eyes... I'll miss him sooo much as asad..

I hate zee...

#RespectKaran