Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
And yeah I agree, they've been trying to make DE appear epic since the previous season.. just now they've resorted to butchering SE in the process of that. Little do these stupid writers know, DE can never be epic or get the same impression that Stelena had.
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fangirls ðŸ˜† u can't expect any less .. 

Yah seriously .. Stefan is like nobody now.. what they're doing with him I have no frigging clue. He's a total zero of a character hardly has anything to say and doesn't add anything to the story 

Sorry., but I don't want Steroline to happen. Stefan seems SO uninterested in Caroline from a romantic POV that I just want her to move on. She has more chemistry with Enzo anyway. So providing that Enzo doesn't die, maybe they could have Caroline and Enzo be together.

I miss the first three seasons so much ðŸ˜­ 

arsha_simran thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

Fangirls ðŸ˜† u can't expect any less .. 

Yah seriously .. Stefan is like nobody now.. what they're doing with him I have no frigging clue. He's a total zero of a character hardly has anything to say and doesn't add anything to the story 

Sorry., but I don't want Steroline to happen. Stefan seems SO uninterested in Caroline from a romantic POV that I just want her to move on. She has more chemistry with Enzo anyway. So providing that Enzo doesn't die, maybe they could have Caroline and Enzo be together.

I miss the first three seasons so much ðŸ˜­ 

me too... i don't noe where this is leading to but it is definitely not good..
i dont want anything like this to happen...
enzo and caroline they make a good pair!! their chemistry is different 
but stefan and caroline naaahhh
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love you Stefan and Elena <3
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Edited by Bamonforever - 9 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok so I am warning I am just rambling... 
Today I suddenly started feeling nostalgic about SE though I have stopped watching the show but I still keep tabs by reading recaps. Today when I read recap about how D&E discussed there future and crap... I just felt sadness and anger towards the writer and myself that I just can't accept and move on.. Hell this is just a show... But still I can't believe how the show reached this point... I mean I am ok that Elena fell in love with Damon as we all know that this was going to happen as this was a love triangle. But don't understand why would the writers treat SE relationship like it was nothing. Seriously when I read recaps and all or see promo it look likes to me  as that SE were never together. Its strange how her feelings for Stefan were gone just like that. It just doesn't make any sense to me. If they wanted D&E to happen they should have at least one good reason why Elena would feel nothing for Stefan so suddenly after becoming a vampire... 
💔
Ps: sorry to make you guys bore ðŸ˜Š
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel1618

ok so I am warning I am just rambling... 

Today I suddenly started feeling nostalgic about SE though I have stopped watching the show but I still keep tabs by reading recaps. Today when I read recap about how D&E discussed there future and crap... I just felt sadness and anger towards the writer and myself that I just can't accept and move on.. Hell this is just a show... But still I can't believe how the show reached this point... I mean I am ok that Elena fell in love with Damon as we all know that this was going to happen as this was a love triangle. But don't understand why would the writers treat SE relationship like it was nothing. Seriously when I read recaps and all or see promo it look likes to me  as that SE were never together. Its strange how her feelings for Stefan were gone just like that. It just doesn't make any sense to me. If they wanted D&E to happen they should have at least one good reason why Elena would feel nothing for Stefan so suddenly after becoming a vampire... 
💔
Ps: sorry to make you guys bore ðŸ˜Š

Though I no longer ship SE, I totally agree with you. What I have noticed is how this show keeps shi*ting on SE to prop up DE. Elena had feelings for Damon when he was human but it wasn't completely love but then they retconned and showed that on her 18th birthday when Stefan went off with Klaus and wasn't there with her, she fell in love with Damon. She said "In that moment, I fell in love with him." Which doesn't make sense because didn't she still love Stefan? Didn't she tell him to "hold on to that Stefan" shortly thereafter? So she fell in love with Damon while Stefan went away but still loved Stefan as well. This show confuses me so much, especially in regards to Elena's character. As a human she chose Stefan, but then as a vampire she chose Damon, but then again she fell in love with Damon while she was still human. 
Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireLordPhoenix

Though I no longer ship SE, I totally agree with you. What I have noticed is how this show keeps shi*ting on SE to prop up DE. Elena had feelings for Damon when he was human but it wasn't completely love but then they retconned and showed that on her 18th birthday when Stefan went off with Klaus and wasn't there with her, she fell in love with Damon. She said "In that moment, I fell in love with him." Which doesn't make sense because didn't she still love Stefan? Didn't she tell him to "hold on to that Stefan" shortly thereafter? So she fell in love with Damon while Stefan went away but still loved Stefan as well. This show confuses me so much, especially in regards to Elena's character. As a human she chose Stefan, but then as a vampire she chose Damon, but then again she fell in love with Damon while she was still human. 

oh I wish could say I don't longer ship SE. I do ship them together. Though I am ok with Steroline happening may b I would have found ok DE if the writers would have deal with it sensibily... because as I said it doesn't made sense that SE just ended like that... Anyway I am kinda happy or hopefully I can see next season again as Nina leaving show. Don't get me wrong she is one best actress. She played both katherine and Elena so convincigly and even Amara.. its just that I hope that I don't have to be tourtured by seeing D&E together... and may b the show improves in its story line as now they have to work more hard as one main character is leaving the show...