Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rambler-

Oh wait isn't this season the last... Is it not?? I mean another season would be just dragging it. 
Yeah paul's sense of humor is awesome. TBH i am not even looking forward to this season. I just wait for paul's IVs, they are so good.

They are all contracted for 6 seasons so they cant leave even if they want until the season is over...this year hopefully when the contracts come back for renegotiation he'll hopefully say no...but i dont think he will for the simple fact that its a job and a good paying one so unless he has a better job lined up he will be here...I love his interviews too...especially because he makes fun of the plotholes in the show...
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srivalli.d97

They are all contracted for 6 seasons so they cant leave even if they want until the season is over...this year hopefully when the contracts come back for renegotiation he'll hopefully say no...but i dont think he will for the simple fact that its a job and a good paying one so unless he has a better job lined up he will be here...I love his interviews too...especially because he makes fun of the plotholes in the show...

Oh.. Then i hope he does get some better opportunity and does not sign the contract. Even nina, i think she is just wasting her talent away. She should be signing some new teen movies.
I read that the ratings of the show have not been up to the mark. Is it true? If so then why would the network renew it for season 7. CW has good shows going on like Arrow and Flash is coming up. 
Edited by -Rambler- - 9 years ago
srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh.. Then i hope he does get some better opportunity and does not sign the contract. Even nina, i think she is just wasting her talent away. She should be signing some new teen movies.
I read that the ratings of the show have not been up to the mark. Is it true? If so then why would the network renew it for season 7. CW has good shows going on like Arrow and Flash is coming up. 

True I hope Nina gets out too...but like I said unlikely if they dont have better opportunities lined up...the ratings are at an all time low...it gets renewed because despite its decreasing no.s its no.s are better than the channel's other show not including Arrow, it is still highly popular and talked about especially in social media and the no.s have gone down only in the second half of s5 if you see the first half's no's they are not that great as compared to previous seasons but still better than most shows on the networks...
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg I haven't been here in FOREVER, hi guys ðŸ˜³
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^Hey.
I too hope he quits this show and my reason to watch too will end. What are we expecting from Season 6? 
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Paul had hinted that TVD would go beyond season 6 and there's also the fact that if season 6 was the last season, the channel would have promoted it as the series finale season but it didn't. I think Nina might want to leave since she's getting opportunities in big screen movies but like you guys already mentioned, if they don't have other opportunities then they'll probably stay on with TVD. Look at the cast of Gossip Girl for instance. That was one of the most popular shows but now only a few of them have some big Hollywood projects and things to keep them relevant and who knows what happened to the rest?
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love you Stefen & Elena 
-Rambler- thumbnail
I just saw ratings were low for TVD. Not surprised considering how much the standard of the show has fallen. Edited by -Rambler- - 9 years ago
Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just saw ratings were low for TVD. Not surprised considering how much the standard of the show has fallen.

Yup not suprised.. Tvd has lost its charm and I guess we all are still watching just because for our favourite character atleast I am for Stefan.😆 I think tvd was best till S03 with nice storyline, awesome villains (<cough> klaus ðŸ˜ƒ) and s04 was nice but not as expected and s05 was a big let down... and even s06e1 was not acc. to standard I think so..
-Rambler- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel1618

Yup not suprised.. Tvd has lost its charm and I guess we all are still watching just because for our favourite character atleast I am for Stefan.😆 I think tvd was best till S03 with nice storyline, awesome villains (<cough> klaus ðŸ˜ƒ) and s04 was nice but not as expected and s05 was a big let down... and even s06e1 was not acc. to standard I think so..

True. Same for me TVD lost its mojo in season 5. Season 4 still had some cohesive writing. But after that writing of the show has strictly been old wine in a new bottle. This is what happens when writers pay so much attention to social media and give in to the demands of a bigger and more active fandom. It will not necessarily represent the opinion of the majority of the audience and it is showing in the ratings.
As much as i like paul, i have stopped watching the show. I cant take it anymore. Just follow updates on stefan's character.