Waqt ka ye faisala#8||PART 52/53 P 135/140|ADDED THREAD 9 PAGE 1- 30/4 - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahhat4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 52
Awesome update
Little emotional in the last but enjoy it
I agree wid Geet's reaction coz every girl got insecure when something like this happen
Ahh missed Mansi sooo muchhh

Part 53
Mind blowing update
Love it sooo muchhh
Mansi is becoming soo naughty day by day
Good that Geet & Mansi recovering quickly
Awww Maan's longing for his Geet is so painful & Geet also can't understand what she need to do
Can't see Maaneet like this
Thanxxx for the update dear
Desperately waiting for next chapter
Update soon plsss
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great part
poor geet first her memory than her hairs she would have feel terrible
but maan is managing her perfectly
liked it...
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb updates...loved it...Geet insecurities nd dat Maaneet kiss Outstanding dear...in next part Trio realation Superbbb specially Bhup. . part mansi is sooo cute...
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb updates...loved it...Geet insecurities nd dat Maaneet kiss Outstanding dear...in next part Trio relation Superbbb specially Bhup. . part mansi is sooo cute...
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally maan & Mansi r getting der wife & mother back... Geet is Still trying to absorb her lyf dat she had b4 accident & memory loss... Bt maan's patience & our mansi's antics r helping her a lot... Whole family is trying to make her comfortable around dem bt her hair loss also added to her critical situation... Bt she is getting bttr Nw... Finally khurana's r getting dear lyf back... 
Sorry for late comment Di had tests in Clg so was bit busy...
geetchouhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Love maansi actics such a adorable child she is
Hope geet Ki memory jaldi wapas a jaye
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
geet was shocked to see she is bald from b/w of her head. though no one have any problem with it but the person becomes really self-concious after knowing about these things & top of that geet lost her memory completely
though some how maan made her convince to come to farmhouse with him & mansi
& now she is very much used to maan presence
ghosh did i tell u how much i love maansi's BUPP. thats so cute
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sory for late comment dear ks

wow lovely cute emotional touching update..te way my maan bringing his two angels to fh and looking after them was lovely touching emotional..te way geet ki hesitation but my maan ki words giving her  relief was lovely emotional..te way my maan looking after his two girls along with his work and geet feeling hurt seeing him doping everything but my maan ki words making her to realize his love for her was touching lovely..te way my maan ki yearning for his geet,even though geet know abt his need but still some hesitation making her not to open herself was lovely emotional...te way mansi devil along with her mom devil making my maan ki life hell was lovely cute...geet wait once u accept my maan he will lock u in his bed 24 * 7 ,till u get pregnant with his child..ha ha ha...i love te update so much ks..
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates loved them  Edited by masaf57 - 10 years ago
drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail
maaneet with mansi scene is just fantabulous.i can't tell u how much i love ur kid scene.kid language is shoo shweet in mansi 's voice.Buppp bupp bupp is regular language of a baby.when maansi said it,feeling like real .😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛