AsYa FF Battling The Curse - Thread Eight - Completed

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello All πŸ€—

So here is the epilogue as I promised that I will post it soon πŸ˜³ I hope you will enjoy it as its short. Couldn't make it too long !! Aand this is new thread and if you are a new reader then here is the link to Thread One You will find link to all the threads here πŸ˜‰ Now go on and read it. 

EPILOGUE :

Ayat groaned in frustration while Ahad smiled as he felt better after doing that. She paused the movie and looked for Zoya and found her in the kitchen.

'Ami he did it again with me.' Ayat screemed loudly and Zoya ran out of the kitchen to see what happened while Asad walked out of his room to check why she is shouting.

'What happened ?' Asad asked Ayat while looking at his 6 months old son.

'He did susu almosht on my clothes.' Ayat pouted while looking at the couch which was wet because Ahad peed there making Zoya groan in frustration and Asad pinch the bridge of his nose.

'How can he do this Zoya ? He did this last week too and I got this new couch after that.' Asad asked annoyingly while looking at his new couch.

'Then stop buying things for a year atleast. It won't help you rather than increasing your frustration.' She said annoyingly while taking Ahad from the couch.

'Is he wearing his pamper ?' He asked while she walked to their room.

'Yes he is wearing but Masha Allah he is a healthy baby so it happens.' She said annoyingly while Asad was walking after her and Ayat was left alone again.

This wasn't nothing new to her. In last six months she did feel how her parents were always worried about Ahad and not her anymore according to her and the same thing happened today with her.

She tried hard to not think negative as she knew her parents loved her the most. She walked back upstairs slowly slowly to her Daadi who is the only one who can help her in changing her clothes right now.

Dilshad changed her clothes and told her to sleep in her room as she knew that Asad and Zoya would be busy in taking care of Ahad and she will disturb them more.

'Daadi tell me one thing ?' Ayat asked while fixing her Winnie The Pooh pyjamas and sitting on her bed beside her. Dilshad closed the book she was reading and smiled at her innocent questioning face.

'Is a boy more important or a girl ?' She asked her in serious tone while Dilshad took a deep breath as she understood why she was asking this.

'Both are important. Boy or a girl doesn't matter.' Dilshad said with a smile while Ayat wasn't satisfied at all.

'Then how come nobody loves me anymore ?' She asked dramatically while Dilshad let out a soft chuckle taking her into a hug.

'Who said nobody loves you ? We all have to live in this house and you won't make it possible if no one will love you.' Dilshad said mischievously while Ayat giggled at her answer.

'But ami abu only care about Bunny now.' Ayat said after a while and pulled out a perfect pout.

'Because you are a big girl now and they know that you can take care of yourself.' said Dilshad in a serious tone this time while Ayat was a bit satisfied with the answer.

'But they don't shpend time with me anymore.' Ayat said as she wanted to know answer to that one aswell.

'They do but you just notice how much time they spend with Ahad and as Ahad is too young that's why they give him more time.' Dilshad said and Ayat took a deep breath while looking up at her face.

'Why does he need time ?' She asked annoyingly.

'Because he can't take care of himself by his own. He needs someone to look after him. He can't even walk like you and he can't eat properly aswell.' Dilshad tried to convince her and finally the words clicked in her mind.

'Poor Bunny. Sho goodlooking and shtill don't know how to take care of himshelf.' Ayat sighed sadly as she also had a soft corner for her brother and being a understanding daughter she understood her parents situation. Dilshad laughed as this confused and cute tone of Ayat made her always smile.

'Remember one thing Ayat you are always special to us because you came first.' Dilshad said after a while and Ayat showed her dimpled smile proudly. 'It doesn't matter you are a boy or a girl and your ami abu love you the most because you are their first child and that you will always remain.' Dilshad said to her and she nodded in satisfaction while sleeping beside her.

'I will remember all thish Daadi.' said Ayat in a sleepy voice while Dilshad smiled covering her with the blanket and concentrating on the book again.

--------------------------------------

Dilshad walked down with Ayat in her arms and Asad smiled as soon as he saw her.

'Good Morning !' said Asad to both of them while Dilshad smiled making Ayat sit beside her father at her favorite place and walked toward the kitchen counter to help Zoya.

'Good Molning abu.' said Ayat in her sleepy voice while yawning again resting on the table again while Asad smiled understanding how boring school days are for kids and looked back at Zoya.

'Zoya make it fast I am getting late.' Asad said while Ayat opened her eyes again.

'Yesh ami. I am alsho getting late for School.' Ayat said as she showed how responisible student she was.

'Ya Allah ! Just wait for two minutes I am coming.' said Zoya while pouring coffee in Asad's mug.

'Shona why didn't you show up last night ? I thought you will come to say good night.' Asad asked while folding the newspaper and keeping it on the table. Ayat looked at Dilshad happily who walked back to her chair while Asad gave a confusing look to Dilshad to which Dilshad nodded in yes making him realize that he is thinking right.

'I thought you were busy.' said Ayat in a lower tone and a little bit confusion that was left in Asad and Zoya's mind got cleared aswell. Zoya served him breakfast while giving Ayat her favorite cornflakes and sat on her chair.

'It doesn't matter if I am busy or not. I like it when you disturb me.' Asad said to clear all her doubts without showing that they know already what is going on in her mind and she smiled finally. Poor me. Sho good parents and I shtill think wrong. Ayat thought and made up her mind to not think negative anymore while Asad thought that he will give Ayat some time again.

'Where is Bunny ?' Ayat asked them confusedly while making Asad rub his forehead with that name and Zoya giggle at his expressions.

'He is sleeping. First finish your breakfast then you can see him.' Zoya said to her and she started eating quickly as she knew as soon as Asad will finish his breakfast they both will leave.

'I have to tell you all something.' said Asad while Dilshad looked at him and Zoya raised her eyebrow.

'I am going to London next week. Its my sister's wedding.' He said in low voice.

'I am also coming with you. I can't let you go there alone.' Zoya said as she knew that they never accepted Asad before and was doubtful that they will hurt him again.

'Mee too.' Ayat confirmed aswell even though she didn't get anything but agreeing with her mother was her favorite task.

'No one is going anywhere.' Dilshad announced.

'But why ?' All three of them asked together.

'They have never stayed in contact with us and I don't want you all to go there so they can harm you and my little kids.' Dilshad said and Zoya nodded in yes. Asad was going to say something when Dilshad continued. 'And after my last eperience I doubt that I will allow you both for honeymoon even.' Dilshad said as she couldn't forget what mess they made of their life last year when she wasn't with them.

'But Daadi London shounds sho cool. I have heard that real prince shtays there.' Ayat said with her dimpled smile making Zoya smile at her cute expression whereas cup almost fell from Asad's girp but he saved it on time.

'Who told you that ? There is no real prince in the world. Its only in Cartoon Movies.' Asad said sternly.

'Then how come ami shays that you are her prince charming ?' asked Ayat and Asad looked at Zoya who was dramatically drooling over him now.

'She is mad. Don't spend too much time with her.' Asad said in low voice almost whispering to her.

'I heard that Asad.' Zoya said angrily.

'But I am not mad abu.' Ayat pouted and he was going to give her his most famous answer when Zoya interrupted them again.

'Ofcourse because you are my daughter --- I love you abu --- I love you Shona.' Zoya immitated their voiced making Dilshad and Ayat laugh at her while Asad looked at her stupid antics in disbelief.

'Ami can I go and shee him now ?' Ayat pleaded as soon as she finished her breakfast while Zoya nodded in yes and she walked out.

'Ami I think we should go for a week. I promise nothing will go wrong this time.' Asad asked her again and Dilshad agreed as she couldn't force him to stay away from his siblings.

'I will also come with you but I won't attend the wedding.' Dilshad said after a while and Asad agreed on that.

'I will be back soon.' Asad said while standing up and Zoya walked after him. 

'Call Ayat. I am getting late.' As soon as he walked out of the house he said to Zoya who held his arm and he stopped in the mid way.

'Yes ?' He asked while turning back. She moved forward and pecked his lips. He smiled understanding that he forgot that.

'Can I go now ?' He asked while she still didn't move back. 'I guess you are not in good mood today ?' He asked mischievously while wrapping his arms around her waist.

'Yes you are looking so sexy today.' She winked at him and he let out a soft chuckle before moving closer to her.

'What does shexy mean ?' They both heard Ayat's voice and their eyes opened up wide in shock before moving away from eachother.

'Abu tell me ?' Ayat asked again with a pout on her face while Asad glared at Zoya for using this word.

'It means gender either male or female.' Said Asad in low voice.

'It means cute and sweet.' said Zoya together with him and they both looked at eachother while Ayat got confused with two answers.

'I guess gender is fine.' Zoya said while looking away still blushing that Ayat caught them.

'No I guess cute is fine.' He said in the same tone while they both didn't realize that they both were discussing infront of Ayat whereas Ayat took a deep breath as it was almost hard for her to believe that all these five years on every stupid word they gave her a wrong meaning.

'Shoo shoo shtupid of me.' Ayat murmured under her breath making Asad and Zoya laugh at her stupid expressions.

-------------------------------------

A/N : So this story is officially close now. Thank You soo mucch for your wonderful feedback on all the updates 😳 Will be waiting for your response on Epilogue aswell πŸ˜‰

Love,

Bubble ❀️

Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R

AWWW I LOVE IT...

My rockstar is so cute...she is typical daughter of hr father...miss ocd...ammi he almost peed on me..πŸ˜†

This wasn't nothing new to her. In last six months she did feel how her parents were always worried about Ahad and not her anymore according to her and the same thing happened today with her.

She tried hard to not think negative as she knew her parents loved her the most. 

She is thnking negative n fling all alone...mmm..it happn dear..kids fl left alone wen new born cm to their house..ppl gvs whole attention to da baby..

thnk god dilshad is here to mk hr understand no matter if she is a gal..hr ammi abbu love hr most..she is a big sista nw..

'Shona why didn't you show up last night ? I thought you will come to say good night.' Asad asked while folding the newspaper and keeping it on the table. Ayat looked at Dilshad happily who walked back to her chair while Asad gave a confusing look to Dilshad to which Dilshad nodded in yes making him realize that he is thinking right.

'I thought you were busy.' said Ayat in a lower tone and a little bit confusion that was left in Asad and Zoya's mind got cleared aswell. Zoya served him breakfast while giving Ayat her favorite cornflakes and sat on her chair.

'It doesn't matter if I am busy or not. I like it when you disturb me.' Asad said to clear all her doubts without showing that they know already what is going on in her mind and she smiled finally. Poor me. Sho good parents and I shtill think wrong. Ayat thought and made up her mind to not think negative anymore while Asad thought that he will give Ayat some time again.

M in love wid asad ayat convo..well done bubble...asad clear ayat all doubts...πŸ‘..its really important here fr asad to tell ayat abt hr importance in thier life..

ut Daadi London shounds sho cool. I have heard that real prince shtays there.' Ayat said with her dimpled smile making Zoya smile at her cute expression whereas cup almost fell from Asad's girp but he saved it on time.

'Who told you that ? There is no real prince in the world. Its only in Cartoon Movies.' Asad said sternly.

'Then how come ami shays that you are her prince charming ?' asked Ayat and Asad looked at Zoya who was dramatically drooling over him now.

'She is mad. Don't spend too much time with her.' Asad said in low voice almost whispering to her.

I love it..omg..I love it...o gal..u gv my asad back...I love u bubble...

Yes ?' He asked while turning back. She moved forward and pecked his lips. He smiled understanding that he forgot that.

I told u I love it wen asad gv peck to zoya lips...simply adorable

ou are looking so sexy today.' She winked at him and he let out a soft chuckle before moving closer to her.

'What does shexy mean ?' They both heard Ayat's voice and their eyes opened up wide in shock before moving away from eachother.

'Abu tell me ?' Ayat asked again with a pout on her face while Asad glared at Zoya for using this word.

'It means gender either male or female.' Said Asad in low voice.

'It means cute and sweet.' said Zoya together with him and they both looked at eachother while Ayat got confused with two answers.

'I guess gender is fine.' Zoya said while looking away still blushing that Ayat caught them.

'No I guess cute is fine.' He said in the same tone while they both didn't realize that they both were discussing infront of Ayat whereas Ayat took a deep breath as it was almost hard for her to believe that all these five years on every stupid word they gave her a wrong meaning.

'Shoo shoo shtupid of me.' Ayat murmured under her breath making Asad and Zoya laugh at her stupid expressions

Aww..thy alwys gv wrong meaning of wrds to ayat...typical parents..my rockstar is  SO INNOCENT...⭐️

AMAZING WRK BUBBLE

VL WAIT FR UR NXT FF ...

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
 M frst agn. Bt m sad diz tym...story is ovr nw... Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
unres πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

congrats on the 8th thread πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

im wondering how you got to this thread already πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£

loved the epilogue πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

ayat is still sooo cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww she thought nobody loved her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

im lucky she's mine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now im after the baby boy πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

but its finished now πŸ˜†

waiting for the 1st of january now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sonia555 - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
 Congrats fr 8 th thread
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it that was just amazing thanx for the PM can't wait to read more from u I. Love ur workπŸ˜ƒ
-Xpress- thumbnail
Awww... such a beautiful and lovely ending !!!
awesome
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first congrats for the new thread !
Loved the epilogue !
ayat is just shoo cute ! i love her always ! poor baby she's jealous πŸ˜†
awww she thought nobody loved her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the last part was so funny ! ayat understanding that her parents gave her wrong meaning all the time !
this ff was just awesome !πŸ‘πŸ‘

aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo for 8th thread and i must say perfect epilogue❀️
Ramlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats fr 8 th thread πŸ₯³