Jodha Akbar 25th Dec. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Moti and Jodha are talking. Moti praises HB as she is the best MIL. However Jodha is thinking about Benazir and is feeling jealous. But Moti says that so what you are not affected by it as usual.
Salima begum comes to Jalal and he says that after many days he will sleep peacefully. Salima wishes him goodnight and leaves. Jalal says that seeing the jealousy in Jodha's eyes will give him good sleep.

Maham anga instigates Ruks against Jodha saying that it is not good that HB gave the necklace to Jodha and not you. You should be careful and try to separate jalal and jodha. Ruks says she is not bothered and MA leaves. But ruks is pensive and hoshiyar tries to lift her mood. Ruks says that HB thinks she cannot give him a heir and hence is biased towards Jodha. Hoshiyar asks whether she will tell this to Jalal and Ruks says that not required as MA has to take revenge of her son from Jodha.

Otherside, Jodha says that jalal gave the kohinoor to benazir but she doesn't care. Moti says that HB gave you the ancestral necklace, do you know what it means. Jodha asks moti not to think much about it. She tries to sleep but is unable to do so.

Benazir says to zakira that jalal gave me the kohinoor that means I am special. Maham comes and says that you still have a long way to go and you have to remove jodha from the picture. Benazir asks how.

Maham comes and instigates Jalal against jodha saying that by giving you the cradle she has pointed fingers at your manliness and your inability to priduce a heir. She succeeds in brainwashing jalal who leaves saying that he will have to do something about it.

Next morning Jalal is talking to Atga when he sees Jodha coming and dismisses Atga. Jodha comes and says that she wants to give him something. Jalal says that what you gave yesterday wasn't enough? Jodha comes from behind and tries to open his palm. She says that she came from temple, he is angry with her but why is he taking out the anger on prasad. Jalal takes the prasad. Jodha enquires about the reason of his anger. Jalal says tht you have made fun of me and my inability to produce a child by your gift. Your gift was like a slap on my soul. I have done so much for you as you husband, gave you so many rights but you have insulted me. Jodha is shocked and tries to say something but jalal asks her not to say anything. She leaves.

Moti and jodha are talking. Jodha says tht maybe my gift has given him wrong signal. But my getting angry was also not right. Moti advises her not to think about benazir but think about jalal. Jodha decides to apologise. Moti encourages her to do so.

Precap: Jodha gifts a beautiful shawl to Jalal. Jalal smiles and says he will gift it to Benazir. Jodha is jealous and angry.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessSonia thumbnail
Thanks fr D WU...🤗
U r my saviour ...
Didn't get to see d epi..😔
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for written update - when will jalal learn
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks much. Why are they making Jalal so gullible?
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After watching Tuesday's episode we all went wow about Jodha's gift. But must hand it over to MA to turn this into a negative item. (smart thinking). But why is Jalal so gullible. However I feel his pep talk with Jodha must have made him realize (although not sure of that). Feeling pity for Jodha. She is getting hurt and insulted again and again and she is still making attempts at manofying Jalal.