Reminded me of Sadhana's death

nandu9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am sorry i can post this here or not..but the episode reminded of sadhana's death...Rajan sir u did it again...its not ur idea ,actors want to leave, sut still u know how to make us s cry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naksh4evaa thumbnail
Bidaai's story was very different. This show is about an arranged marriage and not about sisters's love (even if the sisters and brothers in YRKKH loves each other a lot).
Sadhana's death was because of a bomb,, Gayatri fell down, it's kind of different.
You are maybe talking about the funeral. Yes, here I agree somehow. Both the funerals are heartbreaking. 😭
_Amina_ thumbnail
I didn't watch bidaai but yeah definitely this kind of show and scene only DKP shows can manage to do! Hats off to the tam of DKP and Rajan sir 👏
nandu9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naksh4evaa

Bidaai's story was very different. This show is about an arranged marriage and not about sisters's love (even if the sisters and brothers in YRKKH loves each other a lot).

Sadhana's death was because of a bomb,, Gayatri fell down, it's kind of different.
You are maybe talking about the funeral. Yes, here I agree somehow. Both the funerals are heartbreaking. 😭

yeah eah,,i know.. i am also saying only about funeral..
Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely right Yrkkh & Bidaai r my fav shows forever... Nd u Noe wat aaj ka ye funeral dekhkar mjhe sirf Bidaai ki yaad aa rahi thi
Same scenes yaar... Sabkuch.. wese hi uthana... ghar se baahar nikalte waqt ka scene har chij me uski jhalak dikh rahi thi
even I was saying my mom also about it...
These 2 are my fav shows of Dkp nd it vl always be...
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeahhh i agreee... the funeral reminded me tooo of saadhnaa's death...!!!!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bang on! ofcourse it is obvious the TM is talking about the depiction of sadness and the grief and not the mode of death! 
i agree 100 % with the tm, i cried with sadna death and yesterday again i was moved by the emotions of g3! i never really liiked her that much but she was a strong character and an integral part of the show! the void that is present is huge and god knows how it will be filled. she was very crtiical for most of the tracks now lets see

i loved the acting of all the actors from the kids to bhabima all were spectacular and pulled my heart strings! truly  the article was right RAJAN is the karan johar of Tv! he makes us fall in love with the characters like no other!