Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Good topic. It never occured to me since I don't watch with kids who are vulnerable. But there must be families where they have to take care of these factors. Since the audience can't predict what is going to be telecasted, so it is the responsibility and moral duty of the TV producers to step in and look into the matter.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Ok latest topic on Vaidehi .

Question asked by a member :but what does impotent mean?

2 answers : 1)Impotent means dat aryan cannot engage in sexual contact with Vaidehi...

2)he can hav sex but he cant produce sperm

3)hes impotent and has something called erectile disfunction, it meaans a boy cant erect his penis and doesnt leave any semen, during sexual intercourse, he cant produce semen? does that anwere ur question?

My response 😲 🤔

Now i didn't think editing it makes sense because this is what the show discusses !! Which is fine for an adult point of view. But children .........!!😕
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
BanjonSharib_fa thumbnail
well im 13 n if u think dis is discustin u wudnt wanna noe wat me n mah friendz talk bout dat discustin.....i mean jus cuz ur 13 or 14 it dont mean dat u dnont noe wat it iz.i mean 4 heaven sakez mah cuz iz 8 n she noez how a woman getz pregnant n stuff.tymez have changed kidz r now more mature lyke sumtimez pplz wud be u noe sayin stuffg lyke itz discustin wen pplz kiss now they dont do day anymo i watch ELAS n Vaidehi but wit mah mom n she noez i noe all dat stuff.....yea i agree u shud put ratingz but if da kidz noe it than watz da harm.KANK shud be ratin PG-13 but it wasent dat i watched wit mah mom.u noe itz adult subject but kidz rely dont care cuz itz their fave actress n actorz in ONE film how many timez duz dat happen u noe....sooo 2 mean jus cuz ur 13 or 14 dont mean u cant watch ELAS n Vaidehi n stuff...their nuthin wrong 4 a kid 2 noe bout artificial insemination.itz lyfe u noe wen im older n have kidz i wudnt mind them watch these thingz itz okay 4 me....but datz wat i think...lolz
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: BanjonSharib_fa

itz lyfe u noe wen im older n have kidz i wudnt mind them watch these thingz itz okay 4 me....but datz wat i think...lolz

See this is what you think you will think when you have kids.😛 Wait another 10- 15 years  and get back !!

I did think like this at 13-14 i felt i should watch everything because i know about everything.

But on a forum when children make comments about ED,artificial insemination, infertility and Impotence trust me you are hurting and upsetting some adults for whom these situations are a reality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a child and should not talk like this in front of adults. Go ahead and speak amongst your self. But will you be able to make such comments in front of your mom and dad and other grown ups ????? If the answer is NO !! Then remember this forum has grown ups as well as children.
BanjonSharib_fa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

See this is what you think you will think when you have kids.😛 Wait another 10- 15 years  and get back !!

I did think like this at 13-14 i felt i should watch everything because i know about everything.

But on a forum when children make comments about ED,artificial insemination, infertility and Impotence trust me you are hurting and upsetting some adults for whom these situations are a reality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a child and should not talk like this in front of adults. Go ahead and speak amongst your self. But will you be able to make such comments in front of your mom and dad and other grown ups ????? If the answer is NO !! Then remember this forum has grown ups as well as children.

well u have a diff view on da wurld n i have a diff view on da wurld tymez have changed kidz r now more mature n i  think if they can handle these thingz than n their parent allow them soooo who r we 2 say dat they cant........lolz we have our diff opnionz....

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

but have to remeber that this is a forum..every1 is allowd to discuss their veiws, whether their insulting or not. I dont htink there s any 13+ year old here who would go up to a parent in real life and talk bout all this stuff

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi Pride

but have to remeber that this is a forum..every1 is allowd to discuss their veiws, whether their insulting or not. I dont htink there s any 13+ year old here who would go up to a parent in real life and talk bout all this stuff

Wrong !!!!!!!!!! You are not supposed to post views that insult!!This is AGAINST forum rules. So bad choice of argument.
Athena90 thumbnail
Aahh yes, we debated this on KYPH forum when the showcased a scene in bed btw 2 characters.

well, as much as i would love to have censorship for my as well as other teenagers' viewing comforts, i dont think its the best solution.

When it comes to other matters, we say, well parents should monitor and take care. so why not this? Why can't parents assess the show and restrict what their children watch? Isn't it their duty? Just because parents cant do that, we shouldn't be throwing a blanket of censorship over the shows.

In this generation, its not like children dont know these thing. Or that they learn it only from the hindi shows. Anyone who watched some english sitcom would agree that they have their fair share of sex stuff as well. Be it Friends, or even shows targetted at teenagers like 'My wife and kids', '* simple rules for dating me teenage daughter'. They all have these stuff. So, do we censor these as well?

Personally, I think parents ought to assess the show and if they find it inappropriate that their child watches it, stop them for watching it.
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi Pride

I dont htink there s any 13+ year old here who would go up to a parent in real life and talk bout all this stuff

And why is that? Because your parents think that you are not supposed to know/discuss those things. So if you are still discussing those things behind their back then it is breaking their trust and misusing the freedom given to kids by parents. That is why I said that not only TV shows but parents should have full control over what a 11 or 13 or 15 year old is doing on internet. Which sites they are visit and who their online chat friends are?

Times have changed but kids are kids. They don't mature at 11 or 13. Learning something at school and watching those on TV over and over are two different things. I learnt about some of the things mentioned in previous posts in Biology class but I didn't see any practical of that on TV at that age.

Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha3105

Aahh yes, we debated this on KYPH forum when the showcased a scene in bed btw 2 characters.

well, as much as i would love to have censorship for my as well as other teenagers' viewing comforts, i dont think its the best solution.

When it comes to other matters, we say, well parents should monitor and take care. so why not this? Why can't parents assess the show and restrict what their children watch? Isn't it their duty? Just because parents cant do that, we shouldn't be throwing a blanket of censorship over the shows.

In this generation, its not like children dont know these thing. Or that they learn it only from the hindi shows. Anyone who watched some english sitcom would agree that they have their fair share of sex stuff as well. Be it Friends, or even shows targetted at teenagers like 'My wife and kids', '* simple rules for dating me teenage daughter'. They all have these stuff. So, do we censor these as well?

Personally, I think parents ought to assess the show and if they find it inappropriate that their child watches it, stop them for watching it.

i agree with you 100%, i mean you are bound to find out all these things anyway from places such as school, where you meet other ppl.