Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Yea u r right, I think that Saachi sometimes behaves like a confused soul n to be honest I feel like that it's reality, in real life also girls do feel insecure when others constantly say things like this! One just can't help it but be confused lol! But I really hope that DV would throw away all Saachi's fears! :)

He did tell her a few episodes back that she needed to surrender her ego...her logic and her doubts to make this work...that was a beautiful dialogue in this serial which I loved on the terrace...
Anu_4_U thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

Great post, Anu. 

While I do agree about Saanchi's indecisiveness and the fact that she needs to listen to her heart where DV & her relationship is concerned... I also understand her POV and her fears with regards to the future of their relationship. 

Its not like she is unsure about DV or herself... or their relationship. She is fearful of the external factors that are important to her - which are, his family, society, class differences... etc.. etc. From the onset she has been sceptical due to the age factor. Now, when she has lost her heart to DV... its fear that has enveloped her. Its the fear of losing him to his family and society who find it difficult to accept such an unconventional relationship. 

We see Saanchi sure about the relationships within the confines of the society she lives in... she is unsure about the same from DV's side. 

As far as DV is concerned, its the opposite. We see him sure right now... and from the looks of it, his confidence says he always will be. But what will happen when he faces these external factors... how much they influence him and how he tackles it... remains to be seen. 

Just my POV. 

Thanks a lot for your amazing feedback...

I feel in a relationship the strength comes from offering support all the time when together...not get into thoughts of what will happen later...this becomes a basis for a strong foundation which will help when the situations do arise...plus once having confessed it becomes a commitment...and should be safeguarded...

All the thinking should be before that...

Anyway...I just thought of sharing this post as I felt somewhere Saachi is still a bit apprehensive...but DV isn't ...at least at the moment!

Thanks again...for your lovely comment and sharing your views...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu_4_U

Thanks a lot for your amazing feedback...

I feel in a relationship the strength comes from offering support all the time when together...not get into thoughts of what will happen later...this becomes a basis for a strong foundation which will help when the situations do arise...plus once having confessed it becomes a commitment...and should be safeguarded...

All the thinking should be before that...

Anyway...I just thought of sharing this post as I felt somewhere Saachi is still a bit apprehensive...but DV isn't ...at least at the moment!

Thanks again...for your lovely comment and sharing your views...

@BOLD - Very well put... and I completely agree on that. I wish everyone looked at their relationships from that POV and not let the future come in the way of your beautiful present. 

And yes... Saanchi is yet apprehensive whilst DV is not. And according to me, this is the basis of what they are going to show in the near future - that is, Saanchi's fears coming true. DV's family, especially his father, is gonna be against the relationship. 

Thanks for creating this topic... Always enjoy a good discussion 😊

And if I may add... Love this section for all the positivity. 
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Thanks  Eksie...😃
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My dear Anu , dont forget green signal didn't come from DV's parents.  Once that is done, you will definitely find a different Saanchi. 
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna37

My dear Anu , dont forget green signal didn't come from DV's parents.  Once that is done, you will definitely find a different Saanchi. 

very true... already we found a  different saanchi when dv broke the news to ankita...
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aparna37

Yes, agree with u but really want Saachi 2 trust DV coz of curse Anki is DV's best friend, but she can't take her words seriously knowing the fact dat she also had feelings 4 DV...Really wanna c Saachi trusting DV 4 real, not just saying it 2 him but assuming the words "I trust u DV"!!!
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Thanks everyone for sharing your views on this...really appreciate...
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
exactly my point! 👍🏼 she is being too much childish who can't even decide something! 
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Going by the SBB & SBS segments shown between yesterday and today... it makes me think DV has spoken to Saanchi again about loving only her and that she should trust him. Or.. her not trusting him completely is reason why he got upset and hence the whole roothna-manana process. 

The SBS segment makes me think Saachi has finally 'surrendered' and given into her fears... she definitely trusts DV. From the segment, seems like she has opened up a lot... 

Hope that's the case.