Saachi - Clarity in thought

Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have been quite a fan of this show mainly because it showcases a different genre of love - one which is beyond the accepted age factor between a man and woman!
However of late I find that Saachi who is such a mature character otherwise...and has accepted that she loves DV...gets thrown into moments of indecisiveness whenever Ankita comes up with a dialogue or an action towards DV!

Somehow, I feel she should be more clear about what her heart says towards DV - for the heart can never be wrong!

If she is sure that she loves him and he loves her, Ankita's words and actions should not throw her off balance so frequently in every other episode!

DV I find is more sure about his love for her and I am sure that should a character come up as a friend of Saachi in this show ---- just as Ankita has come in DV's life, Dhruv will not be so insecure --about his relationship with her ---- that's what i feel.

Just my point of view my friends...hope no one is offended here...
Thanks for reading.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_4_U

I have been quite a fan of this show mainly because it showcases a different genre of love - one which is beyond the accepted age factor between a man and woman!

However of late I find that Saachi who is such a mature character otherwise...and has accepted that she loves DV...gets thrown into moments of indecisiveness whenever Ankita comes up with a dialogue or an action towards DV!

Somehow, I feel she should be more clear about what her heart says towards DV - for the heart can never be wrong!

If she is sure that she loves him and he loves her, Ankita's words and actions should not throw her off balance so frequently in every other episode!

DV I find is more sure about his love for her and I am sure that should a character come up as a friend of Saachi in this show ---- just as Ankita has come in DV's life, Dhruv will not be so insecure --about his relationship with her ---- that's what i feel.

Thanks for reading.

great that you posted this...and  am sure no one will be offended... all said and done anu...if i may call u that... lots of people named anu on this forum... as i was saying...  aaj kal ka generation is literally going by the heart when it comes to relationships... i personally feel that we do have to be practical ...other wise divorce ki dilli duur nahin... again , risking contradicating myself... i also feel that if you have found real love... by real love , i really meant true love...which is,a little difficult.because where there is true love, ego ceases to exist... and an egoless relationship aaj ki is materialistic duniya mei, is  hard to find... then surely you should go ahead... as far as saanchi  and dv are concerned... saanchi knows the hardships of life..whereas dv has got everything on a platter... money , influence etc are taken for granted by him...no doubt he loves saanchi very much, but the fact that he has not taken his parents into confidence  indicate that he too is a little apprehensive about them accepting his love interest ..hence would prefer a face to face talk with them... some where shayad dv  kae convincing mei hi thodi kami reh gayi hai isliye saanchi ko har baar doubt hote rehta hai... when ever we try to convince some one very dear to us  we should adopt a method that they understand and not the way we want them to understand... my POV😊 
Edited by drveena - 10 years ago
Anu_4_U thumbnail
some where shayad dv  kae convincing mei hi thodi kami reh gayi hai isliye saanchi ko har baar doubt hote rehta hai... when ever we try to convince some one very dear to us  we should adopt a method that they understand and not the way we want them to understand...

@drveena...

agree...but still I thought that every other episode...after a little bit of romance...Saachi needs to be convinced by someone that all will be well...toh mujhe yeh kuch samajh nahi aaya...kaise woh abhi tak sure nahi hai...because that will help DV also to be more sure and bring it up with confidence to his parents...

Thanks dear for commenting...
Anu_4_U thumbnail

Thanks dear...
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Saanchi  also  has a close friend as DV (Ankita)  and comes to visit  her once and then talks all good about her more than required , we can see DV's reaction and then we can understand whether in present situation if  Saanchi was wrong!! Especially when Saanchi and DV love each other  so much!! Am I wrong??

Edited by aparna37 - 10 years ago
Anu_4_U thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna37

I hope Saanchi  also  has a close friend as DV (Ankita)  and comes to visit  her once and then talks all good about her more than required , we can see DV's reaction and then we can understand whether in present situation if  Saanchi was wrong!! Especially when Saanchi and DV love each so much!! Am I wrong??

That would be interesting...but pata nahi I still feel with Saachi being shown to be the mature one..she should give DV the confidence that she is with him in this..more so when he has told her many times that his love is true for her...and he has been supportive too...

Lets not forget that we have the green signal from the elders like aaji and naani who must have weighed the pros and cons well before trusting DV!!! 

I don't think DV will feel threatened in his relationship if Saachi's friend came into the picture...
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea u r right, I think that Saachi sometimes behaves like a confused soul n to be honest I feel like that it's reality, in real life also girls do feel insecure when others constantly say things like this! One just can't help it but be confused lol! But I really hope that DV would throw away all Saachi's fears! :)
Anu_4_U thumbnail

Thanks dear...😃
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks dear...😃</font>

🤗
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for reading.

Great post, Anu. 

While I do agree about Saanchi's indecisiveness and the fact that she needs to listen to her heart where DV & her relationship is concerned... I also understand her POV and her fears with regards to the future of their relationship. 

Its not like she is unsure about DV or herself... or their relationship. She is fearful of the external factors that are important to her - which are, his family, society, class differences... etc.. etc. From the onset she has been sceptical due to the age factor. Now, when she has lost her heart to DV... its fear that has enveloped her. Its the fear of losing him to his family and society who find it difficult to accept such an unconventional relationship. 

We see Saanchi sure about the relationships within the confines of the society she lives in... she is unsure about the same from DV's side. 

As far as DV is concerned, its the opposite. We see him sure right now... and from the looks of it, his confidence says he always will be. But what will happen when he faces these external factors... how much they influence him and how he tackles it... remains to be seen. 

Just my POV.