Written update 23rd dec 2013 Jodha Akbar

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

W r i t t e n   U p d a t e 

Hoshiyaar warns Ruqaiya about Benazir. Benazir had called Jalal to her chamber to spend the night with her. Ruqaiya laughs it off by saying she is nothing,but a slave at the end of the day. Jalal wouldn't go to her,just because she,a slave called him.

Just then,Salima comes to talk to her.She had made a book of all her Dohas(sher-o-shayari) and had come to give it to her. As they were talking,Salima talks to her about Jodha. She had sensed that something must be wrong between the two of them.

Meanwhile,Javeeda calls for Zakiya ; Benazir's care-taker. She wanted to know what special routines benazir followed to look so beautiful. Zakiya lets her know about it. Maham arrives and tries to get things out of her. About what other routines Benazir followed.

To enquire more,she lands up in Benazir's chamber. Both of them sense each other's motives. Benazir wanted to get close to Jalal and Maham wanted Jodha to distance herself from Jalal. Maham tells her to do as she says,if she wanted to get close to Jalal.

The sun had set and the moon was up. Jodha was seated in the garden. Her hair tied loosely,but open. The wind made her hair fly. Rahim comes along and asks her to narrate him a story. Jodha tells him that she wasn't in the mood,she shall do that tomorrow. Rahim makes a fuss.Salima comes and tells him to go sleep.

After Rahim goes,Salima tries to get to the bottom of this.Jodha opens her mouth to speak,but then changes her mind. 

Meanwhile,Jalal had come to his balcony,Jodha was in direct sight. Lost in thoughts as he was,he couldn't take his eyes off his Jodha Begum. (Rajat looked majestic!Was that a new coat I sighted?!  )

Just then,Zakiya,Benazir's caretaker comes and tells him that Benazir was waiting for him in her chamber. Jalal raises an eyebrow and says "If she wants to see me,she needs to come to me,I won't go to her.Understood?" 

His eyes move back to Jodha. (Kaash main Jodha hoti )

Meanwhile,Benazir is getting ready. She says to Zakiya that this was the first time,a man had not come running to her,on her invitation.Instead,she has to go this time.

Jalal decides to come down to the garden himself.(Couldn't get a better visual of his Begum,I guess? ðŸ˜‰)

He stood at a distance and watched,as she moved to and fro. The breeze was playing with her hair. 

Benazir soon arrives and tries to strike a conversation. Jalal's eyes were fixed on Jodha. Then,he spoke,loud enough to make Jodha hear. He says "You should let your hair be open like this more often,you look beautiful." Obviously,that compliment was aimed at Jodha,but he made it sound as though it wad for Benazir.Benazir realises it too,she thinks to herself "Aha!Dodged the bullet through my shoulder eh?" ðŸ˜†

He then continues "I was waiting for you".Benazir apologises for making him wait. Jalal's eyes still fixed on Jodha,Jodha on the other hand was paying attention to every word,though her back was facing them. Jalal draws her attention again,by saying "More the wait,more is the pleasure of meeting."

Jodha burns with jealousy. Benazir realises that she was the least of Jalal's interest at the moment. She thinks quick,she sees a pool of water closeby and purposely decides to jump,just to draw his attention. 

Jodha turns around hearing the sound and her supposed "yell". Jalal shifts his gaze from Jodha to Benazir,then back to Jodha. He finally decides to jump into the water,he gets Benazir out of the water. 

Jodha was fuming by now. Once Benazir was out,she begins to shiver. Jalal decides to rub her palms,to make her feel warm. He orders the maids to get warm water and a shawl. Jodha stood there all the while. Jalal sees her simply standing,and says "Why are you just standing there?Come here and help out,would you?Rub her other palm".

Jodha gaped at him for a few moments,then decides to help. But then,Moti arrives with a bowl of hot water. Benazir puts her hand into it,and immediately yells by saying its too hot. Jalal sends back Moti to get warm water. He covers up Benazir with a shawl. 

Jodha puts her finger into the water,just to check if it actually was too hot. Jalal tells the maids to take Benazir to her chamber. 

Once she was gone,Jalal and Jodha were left alone. Jodha grabs his hand and puts it into the water. Not that anybody asks her,but she clarifies anyway "See?The water wasn't really that hot." She snorted and then leaves.

Jalal looks upon and smiles. He then says to himself "The water wasn't hot,that didn't go unnoticed. What also didn't go unnoticed,was the fact that YOU were burning with JEALOUSY Jodha Begum.But why?"

He strolls through the garden and gets seated beside a mashaal (firewood),as he warms up his hands,he wonders why Jodha was getting jealous. 

He says to himself,"The fact that you were jealous,was obvious. The fact that you felt insulted,was obvious too. Now,you know,how I felt that night,don't you Jodha Begum?."

Jodha is in her chamber thinking about the same. Benazir's closeness towards Jalal bothered her. Much more than just bothered infact. She was whining over how she dare that slave come in between her and her shahenshah? ðŸ˜†

Meanwhile,Jalal is not getting sleep.Jodha's thoughts clouded his mind. Why was she jealous? "Nor do you let me come close to you,nor do you let me get close to others? What is it that you want Jodha Begum?"

Why is she jealous?!Why oh why?! 

Moti tells Jodha,that she is feeling jealous. Jodha mocks her by telling,why would she be jealous of a slave?

Both of them are left to themselves,wondering what was really going on.Why was Jodha jealous?

Has she realised that she too loves him?Just like,he does? 

precap : Jodha is talking to Moti about Jalal. She says that he was purposely trying to make her jealous. 

P.s : I loved today's episode 

Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogibear21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!! :D
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs! Awesome episode it was.
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and i loved your update disha dear🤗
Due to loads of work came home late.. missed today's episode..
lol after reading your update am dying to watch today's episode... just saw that jodha wa restless and wore green gown😆

p.s: going and watching now bye sweety😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: roshaeldsouza91

and i loved your update disha dear🤗

Due to loads of work came home late.. missed today's episode..
lol after reading your update am dying to watch today's episode... just saw that jodha wa restless and wore green gown😆

p.s: going and watching now bye sweety😆

Haha thanks! It was a good episode! Watch it asap
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update thank you🤗
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update. This episode sounds really great. Can't wait to see it tonight 😃
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...it was a nice episode today.
Loved it!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update 
starsanjana thumbnail
thankx for wu this is getting more and more interesting!