FS || Love in Facebook || *Note in pg 5*

.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
                               Love in Facebook

1st part :

Facebook is a social networking site. That we all know. But one thing is for sure, Its the first step to love for some people, and Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta are under this category.

They were complete strangers to each other.  They didn't like each other initially until they found out, that they were made for each other! Since hamesha.

'Arnav.'

'Yes,Khush.'

'Remember the day we first talked with each other even though it was a bad start?'

'haha..I can never forget that!'

'Facebook was the ultimate medium! We argued over a silly reason.'

'I know right? Actually it was my fault.'

'But if you hadn't retorted or argued,we wouldn't have talked with each other. You didn't like talking with girls! lol.'

'Thank me! and yes, I was kind of allergic to girls.'

'I sincerely Thank You! Do you remember the date we talked with each other for the first time?'

'Yes, I clearly remember. 25th December. It was Christmas!'

'That day, Santa gifted me the best thing ever, in my 22 years of life.'

'Really? What was that? You didn't tell me before.'

'It was you.'

Flashback :

Khushi  was very happy since morning. It was Christmas. Even though she is a hindu, she celebrates this joyous occasion every year.  After partying at home with family, she  opened her laptop and then logged in Facebook. She checked her notifications. The photo that she clicked with her new professional camera, was appreciated by everyone.

She had captioned the photo : My new click with DSLR ;) Beautiful flowers,na? So happy. How is it friends??

Everyone admired her photography skills. She was really happy, until Arnav Singh Raizada had not commented.

She clicked to check her new notification. 'Arnav Singh Raizada(mutual friend with Akash Raizada) commented on your photo.

'Oh shit! I forgot to change the privacy settings! It was public. Ok lets see, whats Akash's friend commented.' said bubbly Khushi.

'Horrible picture! I guess you don't know how to take pictures. The camera was not positioned properly. You should join a photography class, and do take my advice. and this picture was taken with a DSLR? Doesn't seem so.' Arnav's comment shocked Khushi.

'What? Is he some kind of psycho who just escaped from the mental asylum? Err. Anyways, I appreciate criticism. He has some guts!  Let me give him some tough answer!'  said determined Khushi.

'Umm. first of all, you don't have the right to comment on my photo. I don't know you, You don't know me. Anyways, I appreciate what you said. I will take that in mind! but commenting in a stranger's pic who you don't know and that too in such a rude manner, is not acceptable.' replied Khushi, pressing the enter button.

Khushi didn't care. She was not that type of girl who would just burst out in anger without any strong reason! She was patient and tried to be as cool as cucumber.

A notification popped in! She knew it was Arnav. She was expecting apology from him, but maybe, she was wrong.

'Arnav Singh Raizada(mutual friends with Akash Raizada) commented on your photo.' read Khushi.

What he commented was :

'Excuse me,lady? You kept your photo public. Anyone could have seen it! I just said the truth, if that's bitter to you, Have some sugar! You'll feel better. lol.'

This boy has some guts! But this is too much. He just can't say anything he wants.

'Thank you very much. Now get lost and don't ruin my picture with your useless and worthless comments!' commented Khushi.

Within a minute, she got another notification. This man is fast! Wondered Khushi. She clicked and checked his comment.

'Your pic is already ruined. What else does it need? Anyways, I won't say anything to you. Its your choice! Bye.  I seriously don't like talking with girls! Thats why I was a bit rude to you. But whatever I said, is truth. I don't lie to someone, just to make them happy. :) Your picture is indeed not upto the standard. You shouldn't have uploaded this on Fb.'

'This man is weird.' wondered Khushi.

Ahh, my forth writing shot. I was bored and I am always bored at home, so if writing stories help me to overcome boredom, I am more than happy.😳 Hahaha.. I hope you guys like the first part! I'll pm you when I update so do buddy me.😊 LIKE AND COMMENT !! I appreciate feedbacks :)

-Farah

Edited by ..SaRun.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hmmm Different Concept and unique start...😊

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start
Continue soon
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it.
reemamariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice concept
continue soon
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your feedback. Waiting for more😊 Edited by ..SaRun.. - 10 years ago
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a great start..Loved it <3 Cont soon! :-)
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice Farah =) 
Four Shots , hmm ? Looking forward =D
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Yes four shots, only if I get good response =)

Originally posted by: Arshisarunrocks

Really nice Farah =) 
Four Shots , hmm ? Looking forward =D

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was a cute start. Well if anybody did this to me I would've blocked him immediately πŸ˜† And no matter how many times we say that criticisms are welcome, our first reaction will always be similar to Khushi's πŸ˜› Thanks for the pm Farah. Continue soon :)