Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Even if they get votes from sajid, rithvik and asha and going to loose !!! I am sure will get back to you guys after gurbina wins the trophy
kajs thumbnail
Saajid ka toh who I Jane!!!!!!!
 He seems to be mentally retarded weirdo.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
as simple as that...sajid can't digest ashwik more talented,capable n getting more votes than his ghoda ghodi..
iloveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i guess this entire show has been scripted and it is the channel who has planned this,,
nahi toh aajj tak kabhi aise nahi hua ki pehle hi episode se they say someone winners and all..
i don't think it is sajid but i think it is the cv,s and the channel who are making him do all this
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This show is not a dance show anymore...sajid is the worst judge on indian television... he should be replaced 😡
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
From the first episode itself sajid proved that he is not capable of being a judge
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sajid seems to have an issue with Asha & Rithvik. As if his films weren't bad enough - his role as a judge is a headache. Still can't understand the reason behind deducting that one point.  Edited by .Wanderer. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveRantara

Totally agree!!! I'm dying to c gurbina eliminated from nach baliye

LazyBing thumbnail
U knw wat he has just got this strange problem with Ashvik just coz his fav couple is Gurbina he thinks ashvik r staying on no.1 postion coz of population which is totally wrong..I hav never watched Pavitra Ristha before i strted watchign them on nach baliye n ik i hv never voted for them coz i am thei so called fan but nw coz of their dancing i certainly am their fan n seriosuly i want to go up to him rite nw n say it to his face that 'public sab janti hai'! If people dnt like Gurbinas performance y shud we vote fro them..i dnt undersdtand him😡
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want to know who the hell made sajid a judge