Sajid's problem with rithvik asha

priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
just saw sajid cutting one mark for rithvik asha just coz he didn't like this answer . when did this become sach ka samna
he sees ways of reducing marks and says they can't win with dance against gurmeet
He gave 11 for dance and cut one mark for some each baliye concept
why can't they give marks only for dance in a dance show
I am really annoyed
unlike Terence n Shilpa who judge dance n are impartial , Sajid is just irritating with his favoritism
what is his problem
why is he a judge at all. He can't dance nor can he judge also as I see
I see nach baliye got corrupted now compared to previous years
judge has a problem with public voting
I can agree if they are bad dancers and still get votes. but rithvik asha have proved to be best dancers besides raqesh n ridhi
sajid makes me wish to eliminate gurbina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Kkkhushiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree!!! I'm dying to c gurbina eliminated from nach baliye
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really can't believe Sajid cut one point off because he didn't like their answer! What the f**k kind of judging was that? Star Plus should really have a talk with Sajid! 
Whoever has an account should bash him on twitter! 

P.S. off topic: Are you by any chance fan of a show called Revenge? Just asking because of your user name ðŸ˜³
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree .. he is a hypocrite judge .. i can't use any other words .. u cut marks for saying truth or lie like it is a truth or dare game of TV .. ?? come on replace him now  😵 Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It was really unfair to deduct and add marks to the contestants based on Sach Baliye, last I checked this was Nach Baliye which is a dance show. These contestants deserve to be marked on performance not honesty. It was really disappointing.
mahamarif thumbnail
Aaah totally agree with you guys and yeah I did not like Vinod saying that rithvick is jealous of him oh please Vinod our Asheville care for you and you think they are jealous sorry bro you can't go to their level sorry
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Couples have their dancing, us fans have our voting and loving so if judges, especially Sajid would stick to some semblance of judging, it could do wonders for the TRPs.

This is a dance show, not Bigg Boss, I do not want to see all this reality drama of oh so and so is better and that judge is bad and xyz is jealous.

I do not want to see him put down any other couple, or cut 1 mark for some non-dancing reason like oh I disagree with your opinion so 1 mark gone, as in Sajid's opinion, you lied. It's a frickin' dance show not moment of truth!!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sajid needs to get a life he dnt deserve to a on the judge seat i swear i felt like giving him a tight slap whts wrng with hes on gurbina side idiot..
ASYA12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
was really really iriitated by this stupid sach baliye things!!..really hate sajid!!..can't stand him at all!..

.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amandaclarke

just saw sajid cutting one mark for rithvik asha just coz he didn't like this answer . when did this become sach ka samna
he sees ways of reducing marks and says they can't win with dance against gurmeet
He gave 11 for dance and cut one mark for some each baliye concept
why can't they give marks only for dance in a dance show
I am really annoyed
unlike Terence n Shilpa who judge dance n are impartial , Sajid is just irritating with his favoritism
what is his problem
why is he a judge at all. He can't dance nor can he judge also as I see
I see nach baliye got corrupted now compared to previous years
judge has a problem with public voting
I can agree if they are bad dancers and still get votes. but rithvik asha have proved to be best dancers besides raqesh n ridhi
sajid makes me wish to eliminate gurbina

i absolutely agree with this post... bcoz of sajid's critisism towards others, he makes me go on nerves... when the show started, i keenly supported all the contestants... but now, im on a verge that let anyone win the title but not gurbina and the whole credit goes to sajid sir... and when it comes to todat's episode, what rithvik said is a damn truth but he think it is a lie? coz they are the most popular jodi than gurbina?