Bigg Boss Season 8 Celebrity Contestants Wish List

Posted: 10 years ago
Bigg Boss 7 season is near its end and I am sorry to say that this season has been a very boring and biased one. To begin with, the concept of Heaven and Hell sucked. The House sucked. The contestants selection sucked. There was too much biasedness in selecting and protecting the friends of Salman as the contestants. I hope they will learn from the mistakes of this season and get some sizzling contestants in the next season which will be Season 8. I am putting together a list of Popular Names for the next season, some of the names were being speculated in these lists   http://blogsbuzzer.com/2013/08/big-boss-season-7-participants-2013-contestants-info/    for season 7 also but could not come to the show for some reason. These are the names for next season...

1. Baba Ramdev
2. Shekhar Suman
3. Ekta Kapoor
4. Kapil Sharma
5. Sonarika Bhadoria
6. Hansika Motwani
7. Navin Bajaj
8. Dharmendra
9. Harbhajan Singh
10. Poonam Pandey
11. Pooja Bhatt
12. Sanjay Dutt (I'm sure he can get a Parole)
13. Aditya Pancholi / Sooraj Pancholi
14. One Foreign Model like Elli
15. Shoaib Akhtar
16. Kritika Kamra

Please add your names to the list so that Season 8 can be much better than the current season.

EDIT UPDATE :
Going by the suggestions given by all the forum members so far, I am compiling below the most Popular names whom the Producers can realistically sign for Bigg Boss Season 8 Contestants ...

1. Aditya Pancholi
2. Smriti Irani
3. Baba Ramdev
4. Sonarika Bhadoria
5. Pooja Bhatt
6. Navneet Kaur Dhillon
7. Navin Bajaj
8. Elena Boeva
9. Kapil Sharma
10. Shoaib Akhtar
11. Foreign Model like Elli
12. Yuvraj Singh
13. Rohit Bal
14. One EX BB Contestant like Kamaal R Khan or Pooja Missra
15. Sanaya Irani
16. Kritika Kamra

UPDATE 2 :  Latest Consensus List

Rohit Bal
Sanaya Irani
Kapil Sharma
Sonarika Bhadoria
Navin Bajaj
Mukti Mohan
Navneet Kaur Dhillon
Shekhar Suman
Mika Singh
Kritika Kamra
Aditya Pancholi
Shiney Ahuja
Rashmi Desai
Mandira Bedi
Shoaib Akhtar
Drishti Dhami

Edited by vijaytataneja - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vijaytataneja

Bigg Boss 7 season is near its end and I am sorry to say that this season has been a very boring and biased one. To begin with, the concept of Heaven and Hell sucked. The House sucked. The contestants selection sucked. There was too much biasedness in selecting and protecting the friends of Salman as the contestants. I hope they will learn from the mistakes of this season and get some sizzling contestants in the next season which will be Season 8. I am putting together a list of Popular Names for the next season, some of the names were being speculated in these lists   http://blogsbuzzer.com/2013/08/big-boss-season-7-participants-2013-contestants-info/    for season 7 also but could not come to the show for some reason. These are the names for next season...

1. Baba Ramdev
2. Shekhar Suman
3. Ekta Kapoor
4. Kapil Sharma
5. Sonarika Bhadoria
6. Hansika Motwani
7. Navin Bajaj
8. Dharmendra
9. Harbhajan Singh
10. Poonam Pandey
11. Pooja Bhatt
15. Shoaib Akhtar
16. Kritika Kamra

Please add your names to the list so that Season 8 can be much better than the current season.

My list is like this

Yuvraj Singh
Ekta Kapoor
Harbhajan Singh
Sreesanth
Sania Mirza
Navin Bajaj
Shoaeb Akhtar
Javed Akhtar
Kamaal R Khan
Sonarika Bhadoria
Kritika Kamra
Kapil Sharma
Pooja Bhatt
Poonam Pandey
Foreigner Model

Kapil is not jobless or useless like other people. It will take a while for him to come. Hopefully never
Originally posted by gameon

Kapil is not jobless or useless like other people. It will take a while for him to come. Hopefully never

But Kapil is an artist and it is normal that he will get bored doing comedy nights some day. He can use the Bigg Boss stint as a welcome break from his routine. Also he can demand more money than he gets in Comedy Nights. It is not impossible for Kapil to come, he is not that big a star! 😊
Originally posted by SushiTasty

But Kapil is an artist and it is normal that he will get bored doing comedy nights some day. He can use the Bigg Boss stint as a welcome break from his routine. Also he can demand more money than he gets in Comedy Nights. It is not impossible for Kapil to come, he is not that big a star! 😊

Its obvious that comedy nights with Kapil won't last forever. People eventually get bored. But he can come out with new shows/ concept. Plus saying he is not a big star is wrong. He is considered to be among the top 100 powerful celebrities in India. Let me clarify, forbes rated him. 
Originally posted by vijaytataneja

<font size="3">Bigg Boss 7 season is near its end and I am sorry to say that this season has been a very boring and biased one. To begin with, the concept of Heaven and Hell sucked. The House sucked. The contestants selection sucked. There was too much biasedness in selecting and protecting the friends of Salman as the contestants. I hope they will learn from the mistakes of this season and get some sizzling contestants in the next season which will be Season 8. I am putting together a list of Popular Names for the next season, some of the names were being speculated in these lists   http://blogsbuzzer.com/2013/08/big-boss-season-7-participants-2013-contestants-info/    for season 7 also but could not come to the show for some reason. These are the names for next season...</font>

1. Baba Ramdev
2. Shekhar Suman
3. Ekta Kapoor
4. Kapil Sharma
5. Sonarika Bhadoria
6. Hansika Motwani
7. Navin Bajaj
8. Dharmendra
9. Harbhajan Singh
10. Poonam Pandey
11. Pooja Bhatt
15. Shoaib Akhtar
16. Kritika Kamra

<font size="3">Please add your names to the list so that Season 8 can be much better than the current season. </font>

Any list will be better than the current list. This season the choice of contestants was really pathetic. I like your list. Hope we get to see many of the celebrities from your list. They are all rocking people.

But there are news reports of a fight between Salman Khan and the Channel and that Salman is going to produce this show next year. So it is not clear whether Bigg Boss season 8 will be on Colors channel.
my list will be:

host arshad warsi/kapil sharma.

contestants:

nigaar khan
mona singh
hansika motwani
rakshanda khan
karishma tanna
gaurav chopra
cezzane khan
mika singh
aman verma
nikhil arya

Edited by ehaab - 10 years ago
Originally posted by gameon

Its obvious that comedy nights with Kapil won't last forever. People eventually get bored. But he can come out with new shows/ concept. Plus saying he is not a big star is wrong. He is considered to be among the top 100 powerful celebrities in India. Let me clarify, forbes rated him.

It is not necessary that only idle people should come to Bigg Boss. Kapil Sharma has become very popular with Comedy Nights but that does not mean he cannot do Bigg Boss. I am sure he will do it if he is offered the right price. He will entertain more as a contestant than as a host. I think he should be offered BB season 8 as an inmate of the house. Bigg Boss needs to raise their standards of the contestants. People watch the show for the contestants not for the host.
Not Kapil sharma..plz
the image he has created for himself is tareef ke kabil.

he is much worthy than BB.

I like kapil as "comedian" and he is doing great job in CNWK.😊

But I do miss Gutthi ðŸ˜­
Kapil is not jobless and infact he is busy and popular. Why this Navin Bajaj in celebrity listL ?  Agree he is jobless but not a celebrity.