Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer7 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes she was too happy. She was singing songs. Thanking bigg boss. Even spoke to tanishha saying omg imagine they are so close and just outside.  Edited by Dreamer7 - 10 years ago
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

LOL Gau Andy talking in funny American accents...and then they just imitated Janice ka accent and her laugh! Too cute!😆
wuthering thumbnail

Creep talking about Gau to Sangu and Tani...Oh GOD! Catch a break already! 🤢
wuthering thumbnail

Gau sharing cute childhood memories with Andy...about songs she and her sis used to dance on...and actresses they liked...

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everyone! I was trying to find the clip of Kushal proposing to Gauhar but I couldn't find it. I really wanna see that clip. Do you happen to have the link? Thanks in advance! 
wuthering thumbnail

Gau Andy having breakfast together on the dining table.

Gau asking him what Xmas means to him...then asking him about his family...his sisters...their weddings etc...

So cute beech mein! Andy was telling how both are doing well and then suddenly did the spit waala thing thats supposed to mean kisi ki nazar na lage!😆

Now Gau talking about her family...
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I skipped sat epi thankfully because of sneek peek.Didnt want to spoil my mood by watching it 🤢 Now just waiting for sunday epi to see my kush  Hope salman keeps him flifthy mouth shut when gua-kush r talking 🥱 Kushalll u rock baby muahhh ❤️
ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -roshnee-

Hi everyone! I was trying to find the clip of Kushal proposing to Gauhar but I couldn't find it. I really wanna see that clip. Do you happen to have the link? Thanks in advance! 

XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wuthering

LF UPDATE: Morning song: Soni De nakhre...

Gau wakes up all pumped up, with the red jacket again wrapped around her upper torso/ chest area 😳

She gets and sits up on her bed...and removes it and the jacket lies on her lap for a while...😳 She finally gets up and removes it and I THINK kisses it before she leaves it on the bed (not sure coz she turned against the cam angle)...

Then she danced with Andy for a quite a bit, looking all happy shappy...buddhu Andy then went to dance with Creep next to him and Gau immediately left and went to the other side of the room 😆...when she saw there was some distance between them, she came back and danced with Andy again...😆

They both danced together in the living room after that...

Then Gau and Andy in the kitchen and Creep lurking in the BG...Gau says she wants to make kheer and Andy agrees, ki haan, banao...Creep also butts into their convo but Gau ignores of course...😆

Then Gau and Andy in kitchen alone and shes cutting some fruit...she tells Andy bula do, and he shouts out Creeps name..😆 LOVE how she is ignoring him! 😃

Abhi, Gau sitting alone near the pool area with her back to the Wishing wall...and having her morning cuppa...she talked to Andy and Tani for a bit who are sitting on the dEck aRea...

Sistaaahhh! You have no idea how much joy it gives me to read your morning jacket update! It's the only thing I look for these days when I log on in the morning! So thank you for that! 😳😆 

I LOVE how Gau is not giving Creep ANY importance at all.. After all that Ajaz told her yesterday, she has that much self respect ot stay away from him. He behaved SO badly with her. He says Kushal doesn't give her respect. But what all he said to her yesterday, was worse. 

(Wait for the PM)
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wuthering

Whats the deal with Gau? She keeps asking for new clothes 😆, even expected Kush to get some for her yday...but she STILL walks out in a new outfit EVERY FREAKING DAY...Shes the only contestant on the show who has never recycled outfits barring night dresses...its not even funny! 😆

I like her sparkly skirt today...its so shiny! 😆 But jab naye kapde hain, why did she expect Kush to get new ones for her? Shes too cute with her clothes obsession! 😆

And oh, LF is HIGHLY boring...now that its decided these are the final 5...koi fight ni, koi task ni...food bhi kam banana hai..everybody looks MAHA WELA...😆

Edit: Gau Andy discussing cheeses while chopping and prepping meals...

Hahahaha! Gau was telling Andy some days back ki ab mere paas kapde nahi hain. Agar main Saturday bach gayi, toh 2-3 baar kapde repeat karne padenge.

But yeah. She's like a proper girl na. Super conscious about how she looks on screen and all. So she's never repeated clothes and doesn't want to. 😆