Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saira1213 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: msme

guys travelling tonight...😭

wont be able to see WKW..an after ages I am excited to see it... what time is the repeat on colours...may be if i reach in time ...will be able to catch it then...

u can watch it online also
n1tesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msme

guys travelling tonight...😭

wont be able to see WKW..an after ages I am excited to see it... what time is the repeat on colours...may be if i reach in time ...will be able to catch it then...

12:00 AM
12:00 PM
msme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saira1213

u can watch it online also

nah i cant...going to some remote place for a holiday...and I wont get internet connection...
and if not today then may be I will have to first see the finale and then todays WKW..neways will try and catch up updates somehow...

Dreamer7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

awww i will watch it now!!! very excited!!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³

Ya I saw this in live feed. She was quite excited and pumped up. Fun to watch
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Whats the deal with Gau? She keeps asking for new clothes ðŸ˜†, even expected Kush to get some for her yday...but she STILL walks out in a new outfit EVERY FREAKING DAY...Shes the only contestant on the show who has never recycled outfits barring night dresses...its not even funny! ðŸ˜†

I like her sparkly skirt today...its so shiny! ðŸ˜† But jab naye kapde hain, why did she expect Kush to get new ones for her? Shes too cute with her clothes obsession! ðŸ˜†

And oh, LF is HIGHLY boring...now that its decided these are the final 5...koi fight ni, koi task ni...food bhi kam banana hai..everybody looks MAHA WELA...😆

Edit: Gau Andy discussing cheeses while chopping and prepping meals...
Edited by wuthering - 10 years ago
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wuthering

Whats the deal with Gau? She keeps asking for new clothes ðŸ˜†, even expected Kush to get some for her yday...but she STILL walks out in a new outfit EVERY FREAKING DAY...Shes the only contestant on the show who has never recycled outfits barring night dresses...its not even funny! ðŸ˜†

I like her sparkly skirt today...its so bling bling! ðŸ˜† But jab naye kapde hain, why did she expect Kush to get new ones for her? Shes too cute with her clothes obsession! ðŸ˜†

And oh, LF is HIGHLY boring...now that its decided these are the final 5...koi fight ni, koi task ni...food bhi kam banana hai..everybody looks MAHA WELA...😆

Maybe she wants to wear some new ones that he brings after all his choice is awesome na ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
I just love her dressing sense and style. So gorgeous MashaAllah :) 
ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
guys koi promo, koi video ya koi pcs nhn ai sun k shoot ki???? cant wait to see them n time b nhn guzr raha
n1tesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was Gauhar happy after Sunday's shoot (LF) ?
dishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: n1tesh

Yea she was really really happy,she was singing songs dancing and was thanking BB for inviting kushal in WKW..
AriaNeci thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: n1tesh

200% true. She was so happy yesterday night...😊