Jodha Akbar 20th Dec. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

In court, Jalal announces that RTP is leaving and all ladies will gift him gifts. Jalal gives RTP gold coins but he refuses to take them saying that the emperor has disappointed him, there were coins in his kingdom as well but he doesn't sing for money. Jodha gifts him a locket with OUM on it. Jalal demands how he accepted it as it is also god and RTP explains the importance of OM and how it is the symbol of music. Jalal asks him to sing before going and RTP refuses and says I cannot sing whenever you order me. Jalal says that one day he will win over RTP and he will do his bidding. RTP says that you pray to your GOD. Can u win over god?? Music is his god and jalal can never win over him.

Jodha is in bath tub anmoti says that rtp accepted only your gift. Jodha says that she gave him the symbol of music and Jalal doesn't know anything other than gold, money and winning. Moti remars that maybe yoj have started showing your rights as a wife. I know you well, so if you are thinking abt it, u have strtd shwn ur rights as a wife. Irritated, jodha aks her to leave and she does.

Maham and Resham are enjoying Benazir's influence on Jalal and resham says that benazir has invited jalal to her room tonight. Maham laughs that now Jodha will be jealous and she will insult and humiliate jodha in front of the entire court.

Jodha is feeding pigeons and benazir comes to return her white dress saying that emperor asked her to wear it. Jodha asks her to keep it as she is used to wearing her used things. Benazir informs her that jalal will be visiting her tonight and jodha says that if a king takes a pigeon into his lap and feeds it doesn't mean the pigeon is special. She leaves and benazir says that lets see who feeds whom... The pigeon or jalal.

AK and sharifuddin are in the same cell, sharif wakes AK and says that they should try to break free. AK is uncincerned and says that his mother will do something. Maham is weeping thinking about AK and thathe would free him as soon ashe would get a chance when Jalal comes and says that she is weeping for AK, right. Maham as usual does her emotional atyachaar and sheds crocodile tears. Jalal says that she can meet AK kf she wants. Maham then rakes up the issue of Jodha and Jalal says that he doesn't want to talk about it but he will surely avenge his insult.

Precap: Benazir falls in to the lake... Jalal jumps after her to save her. Jodha sees this and is jealous.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
thnkoo nanad jee :* 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail