Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow wow oww two two update great great !!!!! Really enjoyed reading them so well written and thamks for the PM 

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the double update.
Akash has created a big misunderstanding and khushi and arnav will suffer the most. 
Hope that the truth will come out soon 
Continue soon 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Again a misunderstanding unless payal tells Arnav the truth about aakash
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can I whack this Akash on his head?  I have a strong feeling Mr Sharma is playing something big and Mr So called Chota Sharma is just falling in the trap.
He's ruined it completely for Arshi. 

But again Khushi wasn't helpful either, though we can understand her state was like that!

Cheers
vj2102 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg.. You are killing me 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...but very bad for our arshi..akash the traitor  Edited by ranogill - 7 years ago
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Oh no.. such a big misunderstanding.. khushi was not able to tell Arnav anything..
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Too emotional
Akash played his cards well even though he doesn't know about his father's true intentions
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! THE HEART BREAK!!! THE MESS!!! This was inevitable and now I am thinking it is necessary, for every one because what's happening now and will happen next will be an eye opener for everyone. I hope one day Arnav will have enough heart to forgive khushi and trust again. Arnav and khushi heart break is extremely sad. 
Thank you for updating two chapters. 
Looking forward to read more.
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both the updates were amazing!
I am finding something suspicious behind Akashs past! That Girish Sharma is purposely hiding a point abt Surendra Raizadas rape attempt. Was it really a rape or he himself pushed his own wife towards Surendra for an extra martial affair?
Despite knowing everything , Raizadas could hAVE REVEALED THE PAST TO AKASH.
THEY WANTED TO PROTECT AGAINST THE DARK PAST ALAS!! HE HAD HIMSELF GOT PUSHED DEEPER N DEEPER INTO THE WELL 

WHERE IS ARNAVS HARVARD BRAIN NOWADAYS?? IS IT SIMPLY REVOLVING AROUND KHUSHIS LIPS??
AND THE STUPID PI , WHO HAD GIVEN HALF BAKED INFO ABT KHUSHI TO ARNAV??
TILL THE TIME HE WAS READING THE PIS REPORT, HE WAS GAGA OVER KHUSHI.
BUT THE MOMENT HE READ THE REPORTS AND HEARD THE WHITE LIES ABOUT KHUSHI FROM AKASH, THE LOYALTY TRUST AND HIS CAPACITY OF JUDGING THE INTENTIONS OF THE OPPONET VANISHED IN THE AIR .PATHETIC.!!
WHAT TO SAY ABT KHUSHI!! ANOTHER DUMBO!
WILL A VILE LIKE AKASH N HIS NASTY FATHER SIT QUIETLY AFTER RECEIVING THE PAPERS AND WONT HARM HER AT ALL??
IF NOT ARNAV, SHE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST CONSULTED WITH PAYAL.
DISGUSTING??
AKASH HAD EASILY JUDGED ARNAVS FEELINGS TOWARDS KHUSHI AS WELL THE AFTEREFFECTS OF HIS SUPER BUILT UP STORY TOO! HE IS REST ASSURED THAT HE CAN STILL HARM KHUSHI AS ARNAV WOULD NO LONGER COME TO HER RESCUE.
LOTS OF TWISTS AND TURNS ARE IN THE WAY!!