Frequent Posters

PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg the story becoming more intense 😛 loving it.. update soon 🤗
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey rabirlover u r awesome!plz update soon!
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MythilyRaman

Omg the story becoming more intense 😛 loving it.. update soon 🤗

Thanks aloot dear! 😳 Glad u liked it 😃
RabirLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangelasya

Hey rabirlover u r awesome!plz update soon!

Thanku dear!! 😊😊😊 I am glad u liked it 😊😊
Preeti16 thumbnail
Wow lovely update... such a plot shift...😛 continue sooon...! 😉
RabirLover thumbnail

Update time! 😊

Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago
RabirLover thumbnail

Heya peeps firstly thank you so much for the lovely comments! I am sorry I couldn't reply to you guys this time! But a genuine hug and a Big Thank you all for reading the SS! Now without wasting time here you go with the final update, Chapter 10 of the SS! I'd translate it soon.

Chapter 10 *I Have Never Loved Anyone more*

The thunders struck and the rain banged against the window panes. Rachna was all alone inside the room. She was scared to hell. And as she waited for her husband to enter the room her nervousness intensified.

The door opened and he entered the room. Rachna saw him come in and approach her.  She took a few steps backward and then spoke with a shaking voice, "woh... woh mo..mom keh reh thi ke..."

But Before she could finish he shut the door with a bang.

Rachna not only lost her train of thought, she lost all coordination as well.

"Why didn't I prepare myself for this possibility?" her chaotic mind wailed.

"Main kya karun Nimmi? Aur koi raasta nahi hai. Zindagi me maine usse zyada kisiko nahi chaha hai! Aur maine usse promise kiya tha ke main usse bohot dur chala jayunga. Ishi liye to main ihaan aya... par ab jab woh bhi ihaan hai.. main sirf jagah badal kar usse dur nahi jana chahta.. ab main hamesha ke liye usse dur chala jayunga! Aur usse dur jane ka isse behtar tarika aur kya hosakta hai?"said Kabir

"Bhai yeh aap kya bol rahe ho? Rachna ihaan hai?"

"Haan... aur tujhe pata hai.. uski...uski ek beti bhi..."

"Rachna ki beti?? Aap sachme..."

Kabir nodded before Nimmi could complete.

"Lekin Bhai..."

"Nimmi!!" came in Kabir's Daadi, "Jao niche jao tumhe didi bula rahi hai."

"Ji!" said Nimmi and left.

"Kabir bilkul bhi soch mat. Ok! Tune bilkul sahi decision liya hai! bas ab kuch hi din baaki hain.. phir sab thik ho jayega! U will be married aur dekhna tu dheere dheere sab bhul jayega aur tujhe phirse pyaar ho jayega!"

Kabir smirked, "Pyaar to maine kar liya Daadi.. phir kabhi kisise main pyaar nahi kar sakta.. lekin haan.. I won't let you down I will try to release Rachna from my love now.. she needs to be released Daadi.."

Daadi patted him tenderly on his back and smiled.

"Bhai yeh dress kaisi lag rahi hai??"

"achhi hai Nimmi!" replied Kabir.

While everyone was busy choosing clothes Kabir was as usual uninterested. He had decided to move on, true. But till now he was very much unable to do any such thing. Everything around him reminded of Rachna, every moment that passed by reminded him of the moments he spent with Rachna. He still couldn't imagine wiping away Rachna from his life. Although he knew he had taken a vital decision. Although he knew he needed to think himself out of his love for Rachna. Although he knew if he couldn't move on from Rachna now he would be cheating on the girl he was about to marry. But he found himself helpless. No matter how hard he tried, he failed miserably in not loving Rachna!

"Kabir?" called someone

Kabir turned around. "Gunjan?Tum ihaan kaise?" said Kabir pleasantly surprised.

"Bas aisehi mere office ke kaam se ayi huun yaar.. Tum ihaan kaam karte ho? Hamare office ke Delhi branch me! Kya yaar tum to bilkul gayab hi ho gaye! Na koi phone na koi khabar"

"haan yaar woh busy ho gaya tha.. woh sab chhodo yeh batao kaisi ho? Aur Mayank? Woh kaisa hai?"

"Hum dono bilkul thik hain.. Tum batao kaise ho? Waise na bohot badle huye lag rahe ho... yeh stubble bagaira..Devdas look haan.. not bad!" said Gunjan winking.

Kabir smiled. "Tum kabhi nahi badlogi hai na?"

"Kyun badlun? Main bilkul bhi badalne me believe nahi karti!!" she winked again.. "woh sab choddo yeh batao kaise ho.. kahan ho.. kya haal chaal hain tumhare.."

"Theek hoon main yaar! Aur bas Life is going on!"

"Hmmm... dukhi lag rahe ho Ranjha ji! Aapki Heer se aj jhagra karke aaye ho kya? Waise woh hai kaisi?"

Kabir was very surprised at Gunjan's question. He didn't know what prompted her to ask Kabir this question. After a moment of silence he questioned, "Meri Heer.. matlab?"

Gunjan was puzzled now and looked confused! "Teri Heer Kabir, Rachna!"

Rachna sat at a distant bench of a park looking at a small girl playing with her friends. She wore a salwar suit her hair was tied up in a bun but as the air blew passed her face a few strands of hair fell on her face.

"Rachna.."

Rachna turned back, "Kabir!" said she in shock!

"Tum ihaan kaise?" asked she

"Bas aisehi! Kaisi ho?"

"Theek hoon.. woh.. mujhe jana hai.. sham hone wali hai to.."

Rachna got up to leave but Kabir called after her, "Rachna?"

Rachna stopped.

"tumhara ghar paas hi me hoga na?"

"Haan woh.. yaheen..hai.."

"arre wah.. yeh to bohot hi acchi baat hai.. chalo mujhe ek cup coffee pilao.. tumhara sabse purana dost hoon tumhare ghar ke itne paas aaya hoon ek cup coffee to banti hi hai nahi?"

"Nahi Kabir woh.. aj.. matlab.."

"Arre matlab watlab kya? Chalo bhi.. tumhari beti kidhar hai? chalo usse lelo phir chalte hain.. Ishi bahane Rajat se bhi mil lunga! Chalo.."

Kabir started moving towards the girl playing around but Rachna did not follow.

"Kya hua?? Chalo" said Kabir again.

Rachna dragged herself.

Kabir went up to the girl and said, "hi beta! Kaise ho aap?"

The girl did not reply and moved towards Rachna.

"Kya hua?" asked Kabir to the girl.

"Mumma kehti hai ajnabio se baat nahi karte!"

Kabir smiled and looked at Rachna, "yeh lo Rachna tumhari beti to mujhe ajnabi hi samajh rahi hai.. Tumhi mila do hume.. Kya naam hai tumhari beti ka?"

"Avishikta!" replied Rachna after a moment of pause and before the girl could reply.

"Itna bada naam? Tum bhi na Rachna, zarur naam tumne hi socha hoga... hai na? Koi nick name nahi socha kya? Haan?"

"hai naaa...Gudiaaa!" said the girl. "My name is Gudiaaa.. papa and mumma and Daadi call me Gudiaa! I love Gudia more more more!" sang the girl as she hopped around the place and then ran away to play with her friends.

Kabir now looked at Rachna with a straight face and a stern look.

Rachna did not look at him.

"Rachna Tumne Pihu di ki beti aur apni beti dono ka naam Gudia rakha hai?"

Rachna did not reply.

Gudia came back and pulled Rachna's dupatta like she always does and said, "Maasi can I play on the swing for some more time with Radhika?"

Rachna who was in a difficult situation just nodded. Gudia ran away.

"Tumhari beti tumhe Maasi bulati hai?"

Rachna did not reply but started leaving. Kabir held her by the hand stopping her. "Kahan ja rahi ho? Coffee to abhi baki hai. Rajat se bhi to milna hai! chalo tumhare ghar chalte hain. samne hai kaha na tumne chalo."

Rachna said or did nothing.

"Kya hua? Rajat out of town hai? tumhare ghar pe coffee nahi hai ya chini nahi hai?? ya phir Ghar ka pata yaad nahi aa raha hai?"

There was silence between them and the only sound that broke it was the distant hustle bustle of the kids playing.

After several minutes Kabir broke the silence, "Yeh kyun kiya tumne Rachna? ek baar bhi mere bare me nahi socha? Kyun kiya aise?"

Rachna just wanted to leave. But she somehow felt she was fixed to the place and could not move!

"Main tumse kuch puch raha huun Rachna!"

"Tumhare kisibhi sawal ka koi jawab nahi hai mere paas! Aur main dena bhi nahi chahti!" said Rachna not looking at Kabir.

"Jawab nahi dena.. Great!! And what do you think tum jawab nahi dogi aur main chala jayunga haan?? You have to answer me.. samjhi!" said Kabir raising his voice.

Rachna decided to leave without answering, so she turned around and started walking towards Gudia.

Kabir caught hold of her hand and pulled her back, "You can't just leave today.. batao kyun kiya aise?"

"Kabir chhodo.. You are hurting me!" said Rachna raising her voice too.

Kabir did not leave her.

"Kabir chhodo mujhe" said Rachna pushing Kabir away, "Kya jawab? Kyun duun jawab main? Haan? Waise bhi Kabir tumhari sagai ho gayi hai.. shadi kar rahe ho tum.. ab in sab baton ka koi matlab nahi hai. samjhe!" shouted Rachna.

People in the park started staring at them so Rachna calmed down and said, "Tumhe mujhse koi bhi sawal karne ka koi haq nahi hai Kabir. Chale jao aur..."

"Aur kabhi wapas mat aana! Hai na? Yahi kehne wali ho?"

"Kabir please yahaan se jao.. log dekh rahe hain..jao please..."

"Main aaj kahin nahi jaane wala.. batao mujhe kyun kiya tumne aisa? Mujhe khudse dur kar diya mujhse jhoot bola? Haan kyun?? Tum jaanti thi main tumhare bina nahi reh sakta.. janti thi tum ke agar tum chali gayi to main..." Kabir broke off in between unable to complete the sentence..

"Kyun kiya yeh? Kyun bola jhoot ki tumne ke tum Rajat se shadi kar rahi ho? Kyun?"

There was silence between them once again and then Rachna started crying.

Rachna was crying and Kabir stood by her doing nothing and after long Kabir came closer to her holding her by her arm and then pulling her into him.

Rachna submitted to the embrace and kept crying and Kabir was teary-eyed too but he said nothing.

"Woh ladki iss ghar ke liye kabhi bhi sahi saabit nahi hoti! Iss hi liye maine.."

"Iss hi liye aapne usse majboor kar diya ke woh mujhe jhoot bole? Majboor kar diya ke woh mujhe chhodke chali jaye? Kaise kiya aapne yeh mere saath papa?"

"Uss ladki ke liye Aaj tum mujhse behes karoge? Haan? Akhir aisa kya hai uss ladki me? Jiske liye aaj tumne mujhe sabke samne sharminda kar diya?sabke saamne shadi karne se mana kar diya?Uss ladki ke wajahse..."

"Uss ladki ka naam Rachna hai Papa!"

"Maine jo kiya mere ghar ke bhalayi ke kiya.. tumhare bhalayi ke liye kiya... jo ladki apne sagai ke ek din pehle aadhi raat ko tumse milne aa sakti hai.. kaise pata ki woh tumhare sath shadi karke kisi aurse..."

"Papa!!" shouted Kabir raising his voice for the first time in front of his dad, "Rachna ke liye aap aisi baaten kaise soch sakte ho Papa? Woh hamare saath, mere saath aapke saamne pali badi hai... aur agar woh buri hai to main bhi bura huun... kyun ki parvarish to hum dono me ek hi hai...Aj tak usne sirf aap logo se pyaar kiya hai papa.. par aapne usse hamesha ghalat samjha hai.. uss raat sirf woh mere saath nahi thi papa main bhi uske saath tha kabhi yeh socha hai aapne... agar iss baat ke liye aap usse ghalat kehte ho to aapka beta bhi to galat hai..."

Om Tripathi stared at Kabir more in shock as he was unable to come to terms with the fact that his son who had so long never even raised his eye before him was now speaking to him at the top of his voice.

"Apne usse galat samjha aur usse kaha ke agar usne mujhe nahi chhoda to aap mujhse apne saare rishte tod denge? Aur woh pagal mujhe iss liye chhodke chali gayi.. Usse kya pata tha ke aap uski achhayi ka faida utharahe the.."

"Kabir... Tumhari itni jurrat ke tum mujhse iss tarah baat kar rahe.."

"jurrat?? Kahan dikhayi jurrat papa maine? Nahi dikhayi.. agar dikhayi hoti to Rachna ko kabhi jane nahi deta.. aapko kya laga papa?? Ke agar aap mujhe usse dur kardoge to main usse bhul jayunga.. aisato kabhi nahi hohi nahi sakta papa.. kabhi nahi.. agar jurrat dikhata to uske yeh kehne ke bawajut ke woh kisi aurse se shadi kar rahi hai uski baat kabhi nahi manta main..Par jo jurrat tab nahi ki woh main ab karunga.. main jar aha huun Rachna ke paas.."

Kabir started moving towards the door!

"Kabir!" said his father

Kabir stopped.

"Jao lekin wapas mat aana!"

Kabir smiled turning back he said, "Rachna mil gayi to ek baar wapas zarur ayunga apko aapki bahu se milane aur nahi to kabhi nahi ayunga!"

Kabir now left leaving his father & his entire family behind.

Later that evening when they spoke to each other Kabir revealed to Rachna that Gunjan told him how Rachna had told her about her wish to marry Kabir just the day before she had lost all contact with Rachna. Even though their families were angry, Rachna wished to make them understand but then soon after that both Kabir and Rachna had lost all contacts with Gunjan so she had no idea what had happened after that. Kabir had come home that evening extremely puzzled and had told Nimmi what he had heard. It was Nimmi who had told him the whole truth. She had knew it all along but she was strictly forbidden from telling Kabir any of it. She had even known Rachna did not marry but she could not go against her uncle, her father and let Kabir know about the truth. Kabir had been so shocked to know it all. He could not believe that his father could have ever played it so dirty. He then decided to face his father and call off his wedding.

"Kabir. Tum wapas chale jao. Tum jante ho na maine uss waqt tumse dur jane ka faisla kyun liya tha? Kyunki main tumhe tumhare parivar se dur nahi karna chahti thi.. Aj bhi nahi chahti.. uncle kabhi nahi apnayenge mujhe aur.."

"Rachna tum bohot zyada bhoolti ho pata hai.. kya kaha tha maine tumse? Main tumhare saath huun to bas sab kuch theek kar dunga.. waise bhi main unhe kehke aaya huun agar tum mujhe mil gayi to unhe tumse zarur milwayunga.. haq hai unka aur tumhara bhi ek dusre se milne ka!"Kabir smiled

"Kabir tumhe yeh sab mazak lag raha hai na... mazak nahi hai yeh.. woh tumhe sachme kabhi nahi apnayenge Kabir...Tum samjhte kyun nahi ho? Aur waise bhi agar tumhe yeh sab pata nahi chalta to tum shadi karne wale the... aur ab..."

"Rachna Rachna Rachna" said Kabir softly holding onto her face, "tum kyun nahi samajhti zindagi me main kabhi bhi tumse alag ho hi nahi sakta.. tum janti ho tum hamesha mere saath rahi ho jab tum saath thi tab bhi aur jab nahi thi tab bhi.. yeh shadi to main iss liye kar raha tha kyun ki uss din jab maine tumhe mall me dekha aur mujhe laga ki tum Rajat ke saath ho aur zindagi me age badh chuki mere bagair to maine gusse me, dard me yeh keh diya ke main shadi kar raha huun aur uss hi dard me tumse badla lene ke liye Daadi se keh diya ke main shadi karunga unki pasand ki ladki se... Pagal main.. mujhe yeh to yaad tha ke tumne jate waqt mujhse kaha tha ke tum shadi kar rahi ho.. par yeh bhool gaya ke tumne mujhse kaha tha ke you are mine and always will remain so... Rachna... uss ek palme jab mujhe laga ke tum meri nahi rahi maine socha ke shayad tumko apne aapse ab dur kardena chahiye mujhe.. par main yeh bhool gaya Rachna ke dur to logo ko khudse kiya jata hai... koi khudhi ko khudse dur kaise kar sakta hai... You are me Rachna.. tum nahi to main nahi.. aisa ek bhi pal nahi hai inn che salon me jab maine tumhe apne saath na paya ho.. tum hamesha mere saath rahi ho Rachna..."

Rachna was in tears again unable to speak overwhelmed with emotions. She just said softly "par Kabir ghar wale..."

"Shhh..." said Kabir "Trust me Rachna.. main sab theek kardunga" then he pulled her close to hug her!

Kabir was marrying Rachna and his whole family was around him. He was happiest and so was everyone in his family except his father ofcourse. He was present at the wedding too but he did not look happy at all. Rachna was sad because she knew Kabir's father participated in the wedding half-heartedly. However, it did not bother Kabir much. The fact that all the rest of his family was happy was enough for him and he somewhere knew nobody could keep himself from loving Rachna for long! He was pretty sure, sooner or later his father would accept her whole heartedly as well. After all she was his "bahu" as Kabir always said.

Now as Rachna wailed in her mind, she also came to realize that she could have never prepared herself for this.

How could she prepare herself? Prepare herself for a boy who'd left her utterly mesmerized every time he looked her way when she was just a teenager. A boy who, now at twenty-eight, affected her much more than what he had in her troubled teen years. In fact,Ten times that!

Their gazes met and locked, sweeping her out of reality on a tidal wave of emotion, like always.

Why had nothing changed? She'd been gone for so long, any reaction to him should have been mild. She'd been all away and yet his hazel eyes conjured the same spell!

His face was more mature, more shuttered than ever before, and impossibly handsome. He had hazel eyes that seemed to hold all the mysteries in the universe, a long nose that flared slightly when he was mad, frustrated. Or desired for Love may be. The features of his face seemed to be carved from stone. At one time, she'd known every line, each texture. She'd actually believed she'd known the boy... But now as he approached her moving slowly, she felt he was no longer the boy she had known but rather a man who looked like that boy. He was now a man, a man who seemed all ready to take advantage of her fear and she didn't seem to mind, herself. But this thought only enhanced the fear!

"I love you. God, I've never loved anyone more"said Rachna in her mind even before Kabir was anywhere close to her.

But finally when he finished bridging the gap, Rachna couldn't control her emotions and tears rolled down her eyes.

Kabir embraced her and then pulled her away so that he could look at her. The look in his eyes was naked with emotion. "Don't cry," he whispered, nuzzling her cheek as he hugged her viciously.

"I can't help it. I don't want it to go away. I don't want to let go of you." Said Rachna holding Kabir tightly still crying.

He smiled ever so slightly, looking in some ways like an uninhibited child, as he gazed down at her. "Nothing will go away now! No one can separate us Rachna!"

Kabir now lifted Rachna off her feet carrying her on his arms he moved towards the bed and Just then the thunder struck again and Rachna shivered out of fear grasping onto Kabir Tighter still and closed her eyes. Kabir smiled and asked, "Darr lag raha hai?"

Rachna opened her eyes and smiled seriously whispering, "jab tum saath ho to kis baat ka darr?"

As Kabir placed Rachna on the bed and he sat by her holding her close, he knew things from here on could never go wrong. His life was beautiful now. And the rain outside sang of nothing but the impending love and desire that loomed large inside.

Hope you guys liked and enjoyed the SS! I wish I could have continued with it for longer but from now on I won't be getting enough time so had to wind up! Thank you all for reading!😊 Am sorry if I have disappointed anyone.. 

Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow as you updated it, I was like I didn't read the last couple of chapters and I finished them all so fast. All I can say is wow. It was intense, emotional ride for me. The way you dealt with the leap and characters was just beautiful. I wish you can continue but of course depends on time. I love you the way you tied up he ending though nothing too much or too less..just loved it. Hope you can write more in future ❤️
RabirLover thumbnail
MythilyRaman, -Eris-, nividances, yellowpurse, yellowdiamond, hangok, Dramagirl123, angelheart19, Surish, cuteangelasya, Preeti16, and everyone else who read liked and commented on my SS Thank you so much Guys!!!Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago
nividances thumbnail
👏👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.
LOVED IT!! The last chapter was so intense, emotional, and very well written! Could not have asked for a better ending!  You are an amazing writer Meru!! I can totally understand that you have to end it but please if you have any other ideas do put them down in words...your writing truly mesmerizes me! Great job girlie! ❤️