Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nieevetha

Awww... the kiss  Finally Rachna admit her love for him.. Amazing dear.. Keep writing.. 

Thanks alooot! ðŸ˜Š
RabirLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevdasiSingh

I can't wait for the next update!!!! Your ff has got me hooked from day one!!! Ahhh so excited. Love it!

thanks alooot dear!!!! I'd be updating soon!😊
RabirLover thumbnail

Thanks everyone for your likes and lovely comments! Love u all!! Sorry for the late update, I have my final exams soon, so really was not getting any time. Well here is the next part. Hope u guys like it.. :) 

CHAPTER 9 *RAANJHANAA*

Rachna fell on the ground thinking of none but her lover and even as she was breathing heavily almost on the verge of collapsing, she spoke and with much difficulty,

"I carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)I am never without it(anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you"

Rachna lay still. The spotlight fell on her body and the dirge played in the background.

After a while Kabir came to her. Picked Rachna up & held her close.

"HEER" he shouted.  "No! No!" came the outburst. Soon after a while all went quiet including the background score. Kabir dropped himself on Rachna holding her close.

The audience stayed all quite. They probably waited, waited for some sort of miracle but nothing happened! Both the lovers Heer and Raanjha lay dead, making their Love immortal. And then the curtain fell!

"Kabir tum 28 saal ke ho gaye ho. Tumhari shadi ki umar ho gayi hai. agar abhi bhi tum yahi kahoge ke tumhe shadi nahi karni to kaise chalega?" said Kabir's daadi

[Kabir u are now 28. It's your age to get married. If still u say that u don't want to get married how would work?]

"Daadi you know everything. Phir bhi aap aise kyun bolte rehte ho? You know I can't marry!" [Daadi you know everything. Than why u keep on saying so? You know I can't marry!]

"Can't marry ka kya matlab? Haan?? Kab tak? Akhir Kab tak??  Jab tu janta hai ke iss tarah aise... Kabir it's time you move on. Build in a new world for yourself. You understand what I mean hai na?"

Kabir did not reply.

"Kabir?"

"Daadi I can't move on from my life hai na? I can't marry because that would be cheating, cheating on the girl whom you want me to marry, cheating on myself and above all cheating on Rachna!"

"Rachna! Rachna! Rachna! Raanjhanaa ho gaya hai tu uska, pagal ho gaya hai uske pyaar me. Kabir woh nahi thi tere naseem me. Naseeb ka likha koi taal sakta hai kya? She has gone away.. gone from your life forever Kabir! I hope you know that!" 

[Rachna! Rachna! Rachna! U have turned into a Raanjhanaa for her, U have gone nuts in her love. Kabir she was not in your fate. And who can change what's written in fate? She has gone away.. gone from your life Kabir! I hope you know that!]

Kabir did not speak so his Daadi continued, "Kabir zindagi me hume har woh cheez nahi milti jo hum chahte hain. Tu pichle 6 saal se yahaan Delhi me reh raha hai bhaagta phir raha hai...apne gharwalo sebhi dur hai.. sirf iss liye ke.. grow up Kabir! Ab tum bache nahi rahe.. things happen, people leave but Life goes on! It's time for you to start living your life again." [Kabir we don't get everything we want in life. U are living here in Delhi from last 6 years.. running away... are away from your family... everyone is away.. just because.. grow up Kabir! U are not a kid anymore.. things happen, people leave but life goes on! It's time for you to start living your life again.]

Kabir's dadi have been living alone in delhi running some charity, she was the only one Kabir had a little trust on. He never let her tell his family.

"wohi to kar raha huun daadi! I am living my life. Rachna is my life. I can't imagine my life without her. She is all I have. woh kya kehte ho aap Ranjhana huun main Uska aur hamesha rahunga!"[That's what am doing daadi! I am living my life. Rachna is my life. I can't imagine my life without her. She is all I have. that what u say am her Raanjhana of her and I'd be that forever!]

"bhalehi woh teri Heer ho ya nahi!!" [Even if she is your Heer or not!!] cried his Daadi annoyed now, "Rachna is not there in your life anymore! She has left you...and you.."

"Rachna has NOT left me Daadi. She never can because she is always with me. We have been together since childhood and we will remain so till I am alive!"

(six years earlier)

"Main sabse baat karlunga Rachna! main janta huun gharwale naraz hain par tum bilkul chinta mat karo. Maine maa se baat ki hai.. woh hamara saath dengi Rachna trust me.." [I'd talk to everyone Rachna! I know our families are angry at the moment but u don't worry. I have talked to maa.. she would support us.. Rachna trust me..]

Rachna just stared blankly as Kabir spoke!

"Rachna?" Kabir looked keenly and moved forward held Rachna by her shoulders and said, "tum bilkul chinta mat karna" [U don't be worried at all]

Rachna spoke, "Kabir Main Rajat se shadi kar rahi huun." {kabir I am marrying Rajat.]

"Rachna shut up!" said Kabir, "mujhe pata hai bohot zyada problem ho gayi hai.. par I will just set things right! Koi shadi wadi nahi hogi teri! You are all mine! Got it?"

"I am all yours, I always will be but..."

"But kya??"

"But I am my father's daughter too Kabir! Main papa ke saath aisa nahi kar sakti! I am marrying Rajat!" [But I am my father's daughter too Kabir! I can't do this to him! I am marrying Rajat!]

"Rachna!!" said Kabir.

Rachna did not say another word.

She removed Kabir's hands from her shoulders & turned around to leave!

Kabir stood still.

Rachna stopped midway turned and said, "ek baat manoge Kabir? Yahaan se chale jao...aur kabhi wapas mat aana!" [Would u agree on one thing Kabir? Go from here... and never come back!]

Rachna did not cry while saying these words. She was expressionless! She just said everything mechanically!

Having a glance at Kabir for the last time she turned and left!

Kabir stood there watching his life go away!

(present Day)

Kabir was at a shopping mall after long at the request of an office colleague to celebrate his birthday. He hardly attended social gatherings as he preferred staying all alone with himself and his Rachna. Today too as he saw others enjoying themselves he excused himself and walked around the mall aimlessly.

He was looking at some of the books in one of the shops when he saw someone. He saw a girl clad in a salwar suit with long hair and with a sad smile that seemed so known to Kabir.

He hesitated for a moment before approaching her but then finally decided to speak to her.

"Rachna?" said Kabir with a smile on his face.

Rachna looked around to see Kabir standing by her side. Her expression changed from one of shock to happiness to restraint. She failed to say anything for sometime.

"Kaisi ho?" [how are you?] asked Kabir to make things easy for her.

"Main.. main thik huun Kabir. Tum kaise ho?" [I... I am fine Kabir. What about u?]

Kabir nodded saying, "bas thik huun"

"Tum yahaan rehte ho mujhe nahi pata tha! Matlab.. kabhi pata nahi.." [U live live here... I didn't know! Means.. never came to kn...]

"maine sabse kaha tha kisiko na batane ke liye...To ghar me sab kaise hain?"

[I had asked everyone not to tell anyone... So how is everyone at home?] 

" Sab thik hain Kabir!" [Everyone is alright Kabir!]

"Tum logone tumhare shadi se pehle Garg Mansion chhod diya kabhi pata nahi chala ke kahan ho, kaise ho to socha puch luun.. waise Rajat kaisa hai?" [U people left Garg Mansion before your marriage, never came to know where were you, how is everyone.. so thought to ask.. waise how is Rajat?]

At the mention of Rajat's name Rachna looked alarmed. She just nodded and said, "woh thik hai." [He is fine.]

Just then a small girl came and pulled Rachna by her duppatta, "jaldi chalo na Papa bula rahe hain," and ran away.

Kabir's heart dropped. He didn't know what to say or do! The fact that Rachna was the mother of a child was something that he was not prepared to learn. So long he had held onto Rachna's memories as if he was holding onto Rachna herself. He was somehow suffering from the knowledge that Rachna was a mother to a lovely child but the child was not his daughter. "your daughter is beautiful" said Kabir

"Tha.. thanks...Tumne shadi ki?" asked Rachna

[Tha.. thanks... U got married?]

"Nahi!" said Kabir, "par... sagayi ho gayi hai.. I am planning to marry soon!"

[But... I am engaged... planning to marry soon!]

Rachna smiled with difficulty. "good luck with that Kabir. Have a nice life ahead."

Kabir frowned and then smiled, "thanks for the wishes Rachna. I sure will have a happy life!"

Rachna reluctantly turned around to go.

(Later in the evening)

Kabir picked up his phone and dialled a number. As soon as the person on the other end received the phone call Kabir said, "Daadi I want to get married! What was the name of the girl you were talking about?"

Likes, Dislikes, Comments, tamatars, andes all are welcome!😃

Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago
RabirLover thumbnail
Sorry guys I am not able to change colour for the translation.. 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love leaps :) aww poor kabir and typical rachna i dint expect anything else from her :p . The scene where he sees her and is ready to move on is such a touching one . So is ralat abusing her or s the baby kabir s ?
nividances thumbnail
Loved this!!! Was waiting eagerly for you to update! I really like how you wrote this leap sequence...very beautiful! I wonder who that child is...she didn't call Rachna her mom so maybe Rachna didn't get married to Rajat. Maybe it's Rachna's friend's child or something. 
Waiting for your next update!! 
yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I HAVE to specially mention that the beginning flashback scene of heer ranjha...that was epic! rlly wonderful way to start of post-leap. and also interesting idea to take a leap...not having to go through all that family chaos. 
i love it all, but will add that hopefully u'll be able to add something interesting and new to the girl in the story...(not just someone else's child who she's attached to & Kabir misunderstands...hopefully a nice story behind that)

eagerly waiting for the next one! :)
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh myy god,
im happy that rachna confessed her love to him ,

but now the last part...
she has a daughter, i wish and hope that its kabirs daughter, dont know maybe that had something 😳

nooo kabir dont do things which will you regret later...

great work and thanks for pm
Surish thumbnail
RabirLover thumbnail
Thanks alooot everyone... Glad u liked it... ^_^ I'd update soon! :)