Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update
maan took the place of doc and helped geet to deliver pari!!!!!!
what a date to get borned 
loved the update!!!!!
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very lovely
sorry for late comment as my net was not working
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update loved it 
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi

i am back so much miss you all thanks for waiting

hi every one my self uhhh
geet ki Rat and
Msk KI Pari sing khurana
abhi maaneet ke sath muje bhi zelana padega ðŸ˜‰

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
aww she is beautiful
their pari
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part 19

he feel fear to look her like this nude ,half nude ,and when maan hand start to pull gown geet get so much fear ...maaan just assured her and say for pari we have to do it geet please ,  maan took help of emergency light and put laptop near them and doc start to talk with geet so that distract her doc say her to push , geet just crying in pain this pain is more for her undeveloped body  but maan and doc with their talk just assuring her give courage her and geet have so much trust on maan she blindly following his instruction ...and within half hour  that room full with crying of new soul , new baby MAANEET ki baby PARI maan ki pari and geet ki Rat

maan world stop for second he just without blinking his eyes just watching his pari with so much love affection , geet was so much tired it is more for her body that labor pain taking toal on her body , wave of pain just touching her and give her  so much pain maan just watching this with teary eyes he just want to hug her console took her pain away from her and other side he just waiting for her pari  ,he just want took her in his hand his pari ,whenever geet wriggle in pain it tore maan heart ...maan in his mind  after my marriage with  i could not plan another baby pari is sufficient for me yes , i cant give geet another pain , when geet trust him with blind faith , geet who cant allowed  any one come to near her she just trust maan and give him right to see her like , he trust him for her rat also which make himself proud  , he know this trust is foundation of their relation

maan  just come out from his thought when he heard big cry of his pari , pari in his hand she also crying like her mother making pout of her lips , that joy of bundle looking like pink soft cotton  ball , just than doc voice  come form laptop , she say  first separate baby form mother and put baby on towel than clean her with water maan

maan just follow what is doc saying , just than he saw , geet just lay there with closed eyes she never ask qus about baby it surprised him , just than electricity come back and room turn bright with lights  he just went near geet and get panic when he saw her  unconscious , he just say doc doc wo behosh ho gay hai , he just took her in his hug and tear start flow from his eyes , from when he saw her in pain he holding himself but now his scare about geet , it shake him like hell

doc  maan don't panic , its ok her body don't get so much pain , nothing else just spared some water she got her    conscious   , don't worry maan she don't even bleed extra so don't panic , she just tired nothing eles . or baby ko bhi dekhna hai na maan ... maan just follow doc and geet got her consiouance and ask in tired voice , where is RAT maanji maan just nodded his head , and think chalo beta maan ek nahi Do DO baby ki care karani hai maan

doc also smile on geet , maan just went near pari took her in his plam and clean her properly then put her in soft clean cotton cloth ...but now also pari crying than maan say in low voice pari , you don't get me me your papa dear , look at me look at me , doc just giggle on him and he gave msk glare to doc

doc just control her smile and say mr.  maan first she crying for feed

and second she open her eyes after some time not now , now please make ready geet for first feed , maan eyes winded in shock , baby feed , now it is tourcher for him to look geet like that , he just gulp his Silva and say geet wo , wo baby ko feed dena padega

geet with innocent konaca , laking humare pass to baby ki bottle nahi hai na

maan just want to run from there ,but this time doc come for his rescue , maan just went far away and doc tell geet about feeding , geet cheek turn in red color , she first time feel something girly , she just nodded in yes , maan give her hot water , and turn his back to geet geet just open her gown battens and clean her bl****** and put duppata on shoulder which maan give her , she just called maaanji in meek voice

maan just turn to her he amazed with geet red cheek , her shy and bending eyes ,if it is other time he 100% tease her but now baby feed is more important 

he just put cushion on geet lap and put pari with so much care and saw geet how she will take pari in her lap, maan just went near window and put his back to mother daughter , geet with shaking hand just took baby mouth near her bl****** first when maan give her to geet geet just looking her with like she look miracle , baby is so small , her rat , she just scare to touch her without her knowledge some tear come in her eyes

just than baby start to took her feed with so much noise and geet come out from her thought , maan also smile on noise , and shake his head and say ye pari bhi na ...after get fully feed , pari just sleep in geet lap , geet feel something change in her like , she feel so shy to face maan ...she get confused with her own thought  she come out from thought when  he heard voice of doc , who is calling maan geet immm closed her buttons ...maan just come their

doc , maan give some milk to geet she need it and tomorrow I send you chart and now I will send it on your mail so read them and follow them it is imp for both of them specially geet ok , maan just nodded in yes , there is no one in your house so I have to tell you give her some pad she bleeding for some days , you get my word na , maan just bend her head and say yes it is so awkward  for geet and maan

precap

+

crying GEET

=

mad MAAN

Note -- fate will update tomorrow so enjoy

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very beautiful update
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail