Written Update 16th Dec 2013 Jodha Akbar

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
 W r i t t e n  U p d a t e 

Javeeda is throwing tantrums at Maham,she was the Wazeer-e-Alia,hoiw could she just let her son be put behind thE bars,she argued. In the end,Maham tries to make her understand,that she did all she could,she saved her son's life. If not for her,Jalal would have handed him over to his subjects and then Adham would have become Late Adham. Javeeda,being her usual self,starts talking about other unnecessary stuff. Maham loathes her 'karma',Adham seriously must be very unlucky she thought.

Maham then calls for Resham,who was sent to call Ramdhanu Pandey.Resham tells her that Ramdhanu refused to come meet her. So finally,Maham herself goes to meet him. Pandey ji is seen practising. Maham interupts him and introduces herself. Pandey ji stumps her by saying,she was nothing but a hindrance as of now. Maham says,that everyone is looking forward to his concert,and since he is was such a remarkable musician,practise was not necessary. Pandey ji strikes back again,saying he doesn't practise,so that his concerts are a success,he practises for inner peace;for his soul.

Maham tells him that she had come hear to tell him,she would like him to sing something very special.Pandey ji says that he doesn't take requests. He sings according to his wish.

Maham gets annoyed and says to herself,that if her word isn't respected,his family would perish. Pandey ji somehow reads her mind and says to her that she must be thinking so and so. Maham is stunned. She then says that she only wanted him to sing something very romantic. Something which would sink everyone in the colour of Love. Pandey ji asks her whom is she hinting towards. She very cleverly mentions Jalal and Jodha.

Cut to,Jalal enters the Darbar for the concert.Everyone greets him.As he gets sieated,the curtains are opened,to everyone's shock,Ramdhanu doesn't acknowledge the emperor's presence.Instead,he is seen sleeping on his tanpura. Everyone gets worried,sensing that Jalal might get angry. Pandey ji then opens his eyes and very sarcastically says that he didn't sense the emperor's presence.The emperor didn't quite come into his attention,since hsi attention is always gripped by music.

Jalal says that it is fine,he respected fine arts. He was eager to listen to him.Pandey ji simply clears his throat and complains about his voice.

Jalal taunts him by saying that,it seemed as though,Pandey ji doesn't think of the shahenshah as someone who deserved to hear his music. Pandey ji denies and says it wasn't him,it was his voice. 

He then starts tuning his tanpura,he tells Jalal that he will need to wait until his tanpura is tuned. Jalal retorts by saying,the emperor doesn't wait for anyone,its quite the other way around. Pandey back-answers by saying,he wasn't just ANYONE. 

Jalal tells to him that he believes only in conquering.Pandey ji mocks him.

Jalal loses his patience and picks up his dagger,aiming at Pandey ji he throws it. Due to fright,Pandey ji yells loudly. Jalal then smirks and says "YOu got your voice back now,didn't you? " Everybody giggles. Jalal had purposely done that. 

Pandey ji then starts singing.His music had gripped everyone,Jodha and Jalal especially. They were stealing glances at each other. Meanwhile,a care taker hands over a glass to Jalal.

Lost that he already was,the drink just added onto it. Jalal looks at Jodha and smiles,then a whole line of dream sequences begin.

The first being the one we saw in the promo. The gangaur version of ishq hai woh ehsaas is palying in the background,as Jodha is shown resting on the surface of the tub. Jalal enters and gently gets seated beside her. He picks up a peacock feather and teases every inch of her body. Jodha is trying hard to hide her flustered face. He then pulls her towards him,as her hair strands fall on his face,he gently removes them,his eyes fixed on Jodha. Jodha,nervous that she already was,starts hyperventilating.Her cheeks had turned redder. SHe then gently goes back and rests against the tub.Jalal comes close to her again and gently kisses her neck. 

The view gets blurred and Jalal comes back to reality. He looks at Jodh again,she seemed lost too. He starts hallucinating again. 

This time,he sees Jodha in her chamber. He enters and gently grabs her hands as hugs her from behind. He entwines his hand with hers.Jodha seems a bit stunned,but she definitely was liking this proximity. Jalal very seductively whispers to her "Tell me that you don't love me..",Jodha blushes,loosening his grip,she moves away and says,that she doesn't love him.

Jalal laughs,but he moves close again,he slides his hand across her arms,and says "Oh really?"

Jodha blushes and moves away again,saying she didn't write any such letter. Jalal smirks,he then says "I had promised to not touch you against your will.In that letter you sent,you granted me permission to do so.You asked me to come to you." 

As he spoke,Jalal brushes his palm against her skin,Jodha obviously seemed affected,she was falling for him. Her heart seemed to be doing somersaults. She wasn't regretting any of this.On the contrary,she was enjoying it.

Cut to,Jalal comes back to his senses again.Within seconds he goes back to his imaginations. This time,Pandey ji is singing,the darbar is empty,Jalal comes forward and offers his hand to Jodha.Jodha places her hand over his and then they sway around a bit.

Next,another dream.This time,Jalal is resting on an easy chair,as Jodha comes and rests her head against his shoulders.

Jalal feeling this deep sense of happiness,stands up and smiling starts walking out.Maham stops him and saying the concert wasn't over yet. Jalal firmly,but politely,smiling,says "I want to go,badi ammi..."

Stumbling,he makes way towards his chamber. Maham abrupts him,and starts making a conversation. Jalal looked very happy,Maham asks for the reason. Jalla blushes and says that the reason was Jodha's letter. 

Maham teases him,she says,that even Jalal had fallen in love! The stone was finally melting.Jalal starts blushing. 

He then tells that he should get going towards his chamber. Maham tells no,he should go to Jodha,she would be disappointed otherwise. Jalal nods.

precap : Jalal is in Jodha's chamber.His back,facing her. She looks at him and senses his feelings,she gets hold of his hand and turns him around.Placing her hand over his,she smiles. Jalal says to her that he couldn't believe any of this is happening,he was very happy reading her letter.was all that true? Jodha smiles and says yes,Jalal smiles.

Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just loved today's episode
thanks for the update dear๐Ÿค—
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the written update.
Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
tfs ..
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For the Written Update
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tHANKS FOR THE UPDATE.
I am still spell bound from this episode today, but i am a little confuse is the precap a dream also or is jodha and Jalal all in the romance mood. But i am wondering if Jalal went into the wrong chamber. I don't know i am so confuse, but why would Jodha reject jalal when it look like she is all into him.
OH lord i am rambling again.
What an episode,
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for WU .. beautiful epi , hate to be a downer 
 but i felt sad deep down , as i knew Jalal heart is gonna break  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
starstellie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow i cant wait to see it
Surish thumbnail