Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moumita.madhu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
THIS IS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE SHOW! Thanks for such an OS!
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 loved this OS 👏
thanx 4 d pm
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful story lazy
Wish Madhu could be that strong and decisive in the show and leave RK to his guilt
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just loved it lazy its amazing!!!! I want such a track in the show...well though u have aleady warned I want to say one thing that if u like then pls write another os on how RK reminds his biwi about their past...it does not need to be a sequel of this one but something related to this...pretty pls????????
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely OS...lovely and soothing...much better than the original story...hope the makers follow this story .
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i loved this OS.
i had also quit watching the show as i can't take the torture anymore but i feel if CVs will show something like this then i will definitely watch it again.
riyakhanna728 thumbnail
lovely os... but why hv u left the show ??...
C'mon this track is just started, it might turn out to be an interesting one.

P.S I m also not liking it , but will watch it for vivi 😊
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amazing awesome..superb plot...please tweet this to Mr Gautam Hegde..neways MB will be endsing in few months given the current TRP so y not end it with one superb track that would bring back the old charm of RM n we will remember our RM forever without this infidelity track!!!
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are genius Lazy 😃 !! Love you for such wonderful take on such regressive track  !! 
Ah !! Superstar RK totally deserves this... His insecurity only has led him to where is standing right now !! 
You know I had written it somewhere else that, one part of me wants Madhu to leave him on his fate and lead her life.. However her life would be at least she does not have justify her existence to the non-important ppl like Pabho n dips or Radha ..but there is this another part of mine which wants her stay with him and show him the mirror make him understand and in fact fight to have her self respect back ..then she may leave hehe !! 

I loved ur take Lazy...firstly for bringing superstar back to 'thinking mode' !! He needs to open his eyes, ears and HEART and see things around, listen and feel again !!! become the shrewd superstar once that he was, who stole the heart and the show 😃 !! 

Yup even I love it when RK's junoon speaks louder and clearer and when he makes everyone feel weak in their knees 😆 and when he openly claims that "Madhu is only his ..beyond anything and everything and even beyond what how when and why" !! 

I loved witnessing that Sherni Madhu that once she was Lazy .. Her questions forced the superstar to introspect which is the need of the hour!! 
Wish even you were one of the cvs in the ph Lazy..I am sure the show would have rocked 😳 and even superstar ke Akal tikane pe aa jaata lol !!  
Loved it very much Lazy darling 😃
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb OS
Thanks 4 The PM