Rishabala OS: What Goes Around Comes Around

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loved it i want such track in show n want rk to win her back. Madhu have enough emotional torture!Edited by adyluvskat - 10 years ago
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
They need to make this track ASAP
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved this OS. Frankly speaking I am tired of the track which shows that M is just getting tortured by everyone including RK. I like the fact that in this story M has her self esteem and gives it back to RK, and hopefully RK realizes his mistake and stops being so mean to M. 
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Listen  Lazy.. you cant just write WARNING for every random reason.. even a simple Note  could do.. warning dekh I thought you're warning bacha party to lay off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ...

will read and comment
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Lazy...I have stopped watching the serial as well, and whatever I get to know from the forum literally strangles my love for this serial and Rishbala's character...after reading this OS it seemed like a purgatory which would help to vent out all the unspoken frustrations and follies the CVs are showing in the name of a lovestory...every story does not need to have a happy ending, and somehow in context to whatever they are showing, I am very glad to accept your open ended OS..
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb OS dear...i wish show may bhi aisa kuch ho but we know cvs show main twist lanay kay bahanay show ko Boring bana deyti hai...but i loved it dis OS dear sooo much ...i think ek SHOCK to zaroo banta hai Rk kay liya Madhu ki terf say...sooo next time Rk galti karna kay bara main sapna main bhi nahi sochay ...Edited by karamjeet - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!! No u didnt offend any Rishbala fan.. 
If anything, this is what we want to see.. RK to realize that he wronged her..Because madhu is not one of those who realizes her mistakes.. 
RK was indeed very mean to her.. I am highly annoyed with him for denying her emotional n physical proximity to her.. 
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os lazy!i wish we could have got this in the show!
rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant piece of writing. I would absolutely love to see this on the show as the current track is utter crap. Madhu needs to stand up for herself and RK needs to know the witches living in his house. Great OS!