Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Frustrated SRK fans should bump many of the Salman the criminal threads though right. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

preep is asking for it dying for it  πŸ€£
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Frustrated SRK fans should bump many of the Salman the criminal threads though right. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kya idea diyela hai πŸ˜† *goes to look for Sallu topic*
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

eek he shart ha lekin rocket ma he chalaonga πŸ€£

haan lekin bomb main hi phodunga πŸ€£
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

kuch din pahle sir jee app bhi old articles post kar rahe the bakri ke πŸ˜†

R u keeping tabs on what I  postedπŸ˜†

That article might be old but the thread I stared was ended on the same day... But this thread started in dec ..and some bunch of srk fans brought back again to keep SRK "in news" πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: preep

R u keeping tabs on what I  postedπŸ˜†

That article might be old but the thread I stared was ended on the same day... But this thread started in dec ..and some bunch of srk fans brought back again to keep SRK "in news" πŸ˜†

no i m trolling every 1 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Awwh what's this Preep ji? When there's no new negative news, you're allowed to make new threads on months old articles but fans are not allowed to bump up few months old thread? I smell something burning!

I can see who is burning for srk news...december posted thread opened again in April why???atleast salman fans don't open salman related  old threads ..πŸ€ͺ
fivestars thumbnail

To make it clear..I didn't bumped into this old srk article..when it is on the main page I opened the thread and saw it is "December" posted thread...so I said some frustrated srk fans brought it back to keep srk in newsπŸ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I can see who is burning for srk news...december posted thread opened again in April why???atleast salman fans don't open salman related  old threads ..πŸ€ͺ

Seems like you got it all wrong. SRK fans will obviously bring up SRK threads. Notice the common factor: SRK? Frustrated would be someone who's not his fan but makes an effort to post months old article about him. Now you see going by your statement, it seems Salman fans are more frustrated. They have so much time frustrating over SRK fans posting in SRK topics when they can very well utilize that time talking about Salman. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

To make it clear..I didn't bumped into this old srk article..when it is on the main page I opened the thread and saw it is "December" posted thread...so I said some frustrated srk fans brought it back to keep srk in newsπŸ˜†

its not ur problem what the fans are doing dude πŸ˜†
bash actors dude actors not the fans