Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
SRK is the kind of man you can take any where...meet your parents, hang out with your friends, to a high profile party or to protect you in public😳..Perfect combination of wit, charm and sexiness.. congrats to him..
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woww 👏 proud of Him
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taurean12

SRK is the kind of man you can take any where...meet your parents, hang out with your friends, to a high profile party or to protect you in public😳..Perfect combination of wit, charm and sexiness.. congrats to him..

This. You can'y classify him as anything. Coz he literally can be everything. I have been following him for years, and yet he surprises me every single day. It's the dichotomy that is SRK Khan. He'll be whatever you need him to be. And he'll be perfect at it too.

So not fair.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
living legend good going bakra waise bhi tere nasal ka bakra dunia ma aur kahan 😆
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazplm

This. You can'y classify him as anything. Coz he literally can be everything. I have been following him for years, and yet he surprises me every single day. It's the dichotomy that is SRK Khan. He'll be whatever you need him to be. And he'll be perfect at it too.

So not fair.

Please don't mind but why do you call him SRK Khan everywhere😕 SRK = Shah Rukh Khan na? 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Congo to srk for his achievement
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sajni_ka_sajna

Please don't mind but why do you call him SRK Khan everywhere😕 SRK = Shah Rukh Khan na? 

lol I have no idea. I guess I wasn't paying attention. I usually just call him Shah or SRK though.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taurean12

THIS. He'll never let you down, no matter what the occasion is. He can talk and impress everyone... and this quality explains pretty much though he's hardly conventionally good looking, but he still comes out as one of the most irresistible guy...an someone whom you can love all your life.
Edited by meghasingh - 10 years ago
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why everyone making it like official award given by president of India, its just a private channel award who thrive for TRP, each and every news channel have such award function.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So he bought one from the President of india as well?😆