Jodha Akbar 13th Dec. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Jo is in her room with Moti both talk about Bakshi bano and her love for her husband , Moti asks Jo did she talk to Jalal she asks her to bring paper and a pen  and decides to write a letter to Jalal ..she says its different when you write and say thank you the person remembers that for long ..

Saifu meets AK in the prison , AK asks him what made him land here in the prison ,  he shares his partner ditch him at the last moment Ak says that was a bad plan to trust that guy Jalal could have given death punishment for such gaddari ..Saifu says he would not make his sis widow ..both smiles ...Saifu asks what made him land here in the prison ? he says come we have lot of time to share and discuss my story  LOL

Jo is writing letter to Jalal .she writes she is very proud of his decision and praises him for his administration ..asks Moti to take that letter to Jalal ...

MA is with Jalal discussing AK and saifu , Moti comes with the letter gives that and leaves ... Jalal is thinking why didn't Jo come and talk to him instead of writing this letter .. Jalal asks MA to read the letter , she denies saying its written by a wife to her husband how can i read this , Jalal insist saying she knows everything ..MA reads the letter and then she pretends that she reading but add saying Jo wants to convey that she loves him and wants to starts their realtionship so she will look forward to spend the coming night with him ..Jalal smiles and lost dreaming awww.. MA looks at him and gives a wicked smile ,says I am very happy for you finally she accepeted you as her husband...Jalal says AK is in the prison and she seems happy ?? MA covers up saying both are her sons she is happy for her this son ...she leaves ..Jalal is smiling thinking about Jo ..

MA comes to Jalal next morning and asks  him that she would like to  invite  a  great singer RamDhanu for the jashan in the evening  ...Jalal permits ..she smiles ..Jalal says you seem very happy Badi ammi ...She says yes I am waiting for him he is very good ..She leaves with a wicked smile ..

In Rewa Kingdom Ramdhanu receives invitation with hesitations he accepts to come to Mughals ..

In the Mukbara both Jalal and Jo are talking Jalal says we didn't music will bring us close to each other and out life will take start a new chapter ..

Ramdhenu arrives in in the mahal .. Atka khan receives and welcome him .. He sees a peacock and starts playing his sitar , the peacock dance on his tune ..Atka khan is surprised to see that and then he takes him to Deewan e khas ..Jalal and Mughals all are waiting for him all seems very happy ..Ramdhanu enters and sees some mucian playing music he scold him by saying this not the right raag for this time ..you are should play accordingly to the time and mood ...Jalal welcomes him and asks him to rest as the Jashn is in the evening he says he has a very nice Mahal to rest why would he rest here , Jalal says its seems you didn't like my palace ..Voice over says the Man did know he will get a new name and lot of fame because jalal ..

In the morning Jo is in the garden and happy that the great singer Ramdhanu is going to sing  Jalal comes there she thanks him for inviting the great singer ..RD , Jalal says my pleasure if that made you happy , JO says I know its can't be your idea to invite him ..he says why do you think like that she says that is becuse you have not idea on music , Jalal says how he can hear music while elephant is walking and when his samseer is moving in the air ..Jo is impressed then share she thoughts she says music is evey where ..its in the flow of water , in the nature you just have to pay attention ..Jalal praise her she says she is very excited for the evening and can't wait for it ..I am  waiting for the night Jalal thinks about her letter and MU her ..there was a sad music playing in the BG ...

Precap: MA is with Jalal ..Jalal seems lost in thought .. MA asks him to go to JO as she must be waiting for him ..Jalal nods and smile

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for update..msd epi..
Angel- thumbnail