Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
😛
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Part 3 (C) - Awesome update...Loved it 😊
mayapvj thumbnail
Simply touching and beautifully written...waiting for your next story...hope u get to doing it soon...thanks
-Xpress- thumbnail
Such an emotional ending...fabulous <3
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc ending dear
liked it
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Part 3 (D) - Gr8 update...Finally Anjali realised I always wanted Anjali 2 repent...Superb letter
Punkin22 thumbnail
Finally Anjali has been redeemed and you successfully did it beautifully dear.  Simply outstanding story and written so well.  Marvelous dearest... 👏
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update..
Lovd it..<3  <3
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pardon me for reading so late! I was very busy with school and exams, so couldn't catch you earlier.
Stupendous chapter. 
I'm so happy that Anjali has stood on her own. She has become successful. She realized her mistakes, she rectified it and reconciled as much as possible.
Finally when she came back on the auspicious day of Rakhi, she was a completely refined person. She was overwhelmed to see her family back after a long time and so as Arnav. Whatever she did, but Anjali is special for him always. She is not his sister, but his mother. These long three years must have been devastating for both the siblings. Arnav was lucky that his beloved Khushi was there by his side all the time. And of course their two beautiful children who completes his life.
I also loved Payal and Akash's thoughtfulness to come to India on the Rakhi day. Their presence completed the perfect family.
Beautiful ending!👏