ARSHI TS - The Thread That Binds COMPLETED

Posted: 10 years ago

Today,Its been an year of me being here writing something.I do consider myself as a writer  and its true to a fault that an year back when I posted A BOND CREATED BY GOD,I never ever thought that Ill be continue it or write more.

But,here I am from scribbling in my diary  to being here  today with some poems,some stories and a series of One and Two Shots.And its only because of you all there who used to read and still continue to do so.

For accepting the simplicity of writing and putting your vote of confidence  even when It was not good.I have gotten a chance to know such nice people.Who says goodness doesn't exist anymore?.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every single person who has ever liked and read the writings,to the silent readers if any and those who take the time out who not only read but take time to appreciate in form of their precious thoughts.

There are some very special people who have been there since the time I posted my first poem and I hope you all know who you are.😳

This cannot end unless I thank the show,the actors and the characters.IPKKND lives on HAMESHA.

The following series is a small gesture to THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. A DEDICATION to all of you.And as I always say you all are always welcome to point out my flaws.Hearing from you all is truly cherishable.

LOVE AND REGARDS

ANKITA!!!!!

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE UPDATE.

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago

ARSHI TS- THE THREAD THAT BINDS

PART - 1

THIS SERIES IS SET UP AFTER A CONSIDERABLE TIME  PAST THE SHYAM FIASCO.HE IS NOT IN THEIR LIFE ANYMORE BUT THE TRUTH HAS TO COME OUT ONE FINE DAY RIGHT.

For Arnav Singh Raizada  work has always been worship and any discrepancies in his work wasn't acceptable to him at any cost.His sheer dedication and hard working attitude has made him the man he was today.Incompetency wasn't accommodated in AR but today it seemed to him that all his employees has taken it on themselves to forget the basic rule of working in AR.

The reason why he was still in his office when all he wanted was to rush home and lay on his recliner as Khushi massaged his forehead with her slender fingers.Buaji has been absolutely right when she has said that Khushi had magic in her hands.

Feeling his head throbbing with pain he took another sip of coffee finally putting the mug on the table.Khushi has surely spoiled him as now he didn't liked even coffee or tea made by anyone else even when it was prepared according to his taste.A lot has changed in their almost two years of marriage.

And with that thought,there it was again the uneasiness he has been feeling since afternoon.He had been wanting to go home and see for himself if she was fine but the work demanded his attention.It has been nothing concrete for him to feel this way but when Khushi instead of her routine call to enquire about whether he has eaten or not has only sent a text to remind him to not forget eating being engrossed in work,he has known something was amiss.

He knew his wife better than anyone else.Her call that would start with her trademark "Have you Eaten" would go on till the break time lasted .She would call at frequent intervals ,to know whether he has reached or not,when is he leaving for home and sometimes just without any reason simply stating that she was missing him.

The other day when he has teased her about it she had just left him speechless by telling repeating his words on him."Haq Hai Hamara Aap Pe".To accompany it with the fact that he was no less either and he knew she was correct.It were these small gestures that has made their life even more beautiful.

Driving  his SUV overcome with an intense longing to see her he smiled seeing the small statue of DeviMaiyaa Khushi has placed in the front grateful for everything.After all these years of being on his own,to finally  having someone who looked out for his smallest of needs and comfort and come home to was an inexplicable feeling.

The sight of his home with Khushi not being in his immediate view as soon as he entered was a sight he has forgotten completely.Usually she was the one who would open the door for him or if she would be busy in any work than she never took more than five minutes to come and greet him with the smile which always made him believe that all was right in his world.

Glancing around the entire living area and not finding her,he bid a hasty Good Evening to his Nani and Mami,he dashed towards their room knowing that was the only place she would be.The room was unusually dark  which has never been the case since she was scared of darkness.He has even gotten the lighting around the poolside as well for her sake.

Closing the door behind him,he switched on the light not missing the plate of full that was left untouched on the table .He finally breathed a deep sigh of relief taking in her sight.She was sitting on the lounger in the poolside leaning her head back  with her eyes closed and was tightly clutching a frame close to her heart.

Sensing his presence she opened her eyes and his eyes met hers for a fleeting second  as she rushed into his waiting arms.He gathered her as close as possible finally feeling whole as their heartsbeat unitied.He saw the frame from the corner of his eyes that was graced his picture which she had only taken inpromptly when he has been laughing his heart out at something.

(Picture Credit : Google and the maker)

After a long time as he pulled back slightly to look at her he saw her pale face and red rimmed eyes enough to get him panicked.But Khushi tried to war off his worries by telling him in a low voice that she was missing her parents not meeting his eyes or else he will get that she was lying.Arnav could see her hesitancy not being but he let it be for time being seeing her vulnerable form.

Though his doubt has been confirmed  that something was gravely wrong.Khushi  had  just asked him if they could have dinner in their room,he has agreed instantly knowing she wanted to be in her space where it was only him and her.

The entire time she has not let her hold on him wither for a single second,they have always been possessive about each other but today it felt like that as if she was scared of something.Asking HP to bring dinner she has sat quietly as he has narrated his day events eating only when he forcefully fed her.

Much later laying in his embrace,Khushi looked up as she lovingly caressed every inch of his face whispering.

"If I would have it in me,I would never let any hurt come to you but I promise you Arnavji every pain that comes your way has to face me first".

Her each word filled with resolve as she pressed a kiss near his heart and felt into slumber.The next day it has only been after her innumerous reassurances that  he has agreed to go,he has been in midway of telling Aman to clear his dayoff and as much as she wanted to spend the day with him,Khushi knew she needed this time to prepare herself for the  days ahead.

Khushi called out to Anjali standing at the threshold of her bedroom's door.

"I need to talk to you".

Anjali stood up from the recliner where she was sitting on and gestured Khushi to come inside.

"Khushiji,I have been waiting for you to come and talk to me,you haven't spoken a word to me since yesterday".

Khushi's eyes flashed up as she heard her words,a matter of some fleeting moments and she has felt that someone has shook away the ground beneath her feet.Trying her best to control the rummage of emotions she was going through,she spoke.

"I have always loved and respected you like my own elder sister and if you would have done it to me,I would have forgotten it the next instant but its Arnavji whom you have decieved.Had I myself not seen and heard everything from your own mouth,I would have never believed that its true.Its been a whole day and still I am having trouble coming to terms with the fact that you did this to him,to Arnavji,to your own brother".

Khushi spoke her heart out disbelief,anger and hurt at her actions clearly visible in her words.

"The man who has been your only family for the longest time,who always put your happiness before anything else,the man who has been a rock solid wall in your life.All the time we all have been worried sick about your wellbeing,you were busy ploying ways to make that man come home,the man due to whom he could have been d--".

She couldn't complete her words as tears sprung into her eyes as the memories of that painful period when they have  been apart and all that have to go through due to that man Shyam Manohar Jha resurfaced again.But she brushed them apart knowing it was all behind them and said in a determined voice making her views crystal clear.

"Keeping things away from him has never been easy for me but I am going to do this,not for anyone else but for him,he is not alone,not anymore and I am not letting any more pain touch him.All I want is that we continue behaving the same way as we used too in front of him.I hope that wont be much of a trouble Anjaliji ."

Khushi left without a backward glance to Anjali who could only stare at her retreating back feeling the truth in each and every word that Khushi has just uttered to her not missing the way she has addressed her as Anjali and not Di.She has called  all this on herself and seeing the way she has stood up for her brother she has left her feeling even smaller in her own eyes.

Once in the vicinity of her room,Khushi broke into  heavy sobs,her fingers clutching the chain of black beads adoring her neck feeling her heart constrict with pain for the man who has been there for every single person in his family but never had anyone to truly call his own.

It was all in the past now,they had each other and nomatter what life puts them through they would deal with it together.She would go to any lengths for the man she loved with all her heart and soul.

Here it is finally.Of all the things I wished to see on the show,this one would surely top the charts.Arnav Singh Raizada did deserved to know the truth.Of all the characters that evolved during the show I feel it was only Anjali whose character only went downhill.

Hope you all would like to read this series and would have wanted the same.

Leave in your precious thoughts and Hit Like if you did Like.

INDEX SCROLL DOWN.😳

Regards

Ankita!!!!!!

Edited by togetherforever - 9 years ago
First and foremost a bada wala congratulations on your completion of one year as a writer. You have a long way to go and wish you all the best for all your future work. May you progress in leaps and bounds. Lots of hugs and kisses for you. I owe you a gift but unfortunately you'll have to wait for it for obvious reasons :(
Coming to the story: Again dher sara jhappiya and pappiya for you. You know how much I wanted this and now getting this from is something very precious. Loved everything about the first part. Arnav's restlessness for Khushi, Khushi's pain for Arnav thinking that the man who sacrificed his childhood and early years of his youth for his family was betrayed in the worst way possible by none other than his own sister for whom he could even die happily and finally her direct confrontation with Anjali, loved them all. My heart went out to Arnav and Khushi. Arnav will be heart broken and seeing him like this Khushi will not be in a better condition. True that no one from his family was there for him when he needed them. He was all alone all this time. But now he has Khushi. His biggest strength. She will be the pillar on which Arnav can lean on. She will be her support. Just this thought makes me happy. I am so glad that you are starting this series. Looking forward to it. Love you my ASRji 🤗 
Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
Congratulations on completing one year as a writer Anku 🤗
Coming to the update, it was fantastic ! 👏
man What is Anjali doing ?? 
Isnt she betraying her own brother who gave up everythng he had in order to fulfill his duty
loved how Khushi confronted Anjali
Arnav's gonna be shattered when he finds out what his sister is doing behind his back
eagerly waiting for the nxt part
cheers for the PM

Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
reswa
unreswa

chi, this was too well written

loved khushi's determination to stand by arnav, for arnav n to save him from every evil

just like arnav can go to any extent for her

anjali did actually degrade as a character in ipk, glad even u felt so n i wasn'tthe only one

cont. asap
Edited by SobtiFanShree - 10 years ago
will wait for this one
Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago
congrats for completing one year darling...

res

unres

WOW...Anku...u wrote about this...another wish fulfillment...loved it so much...their care for each other...Khushi's standing up for him...and her convo with Anjali...brilliantly written...waiting to read more...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
Awesome ts
Loved it
Thanks for the pm