Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26CHERUKURI9rahifahmidanehavashijoooaashu143peru.c.patelhottyangelmkd.70payal.gupta177maltisokhalniki7611humeraaRiddhiwarankarvidz.manirajCrazy_For_MSK29ashimaGeetMeetturbulencePiyu75maneet4afreenkainturakiranEnigma78neetugarg123goyalkalpna123PaingelwathyPoonamTshubhi_ssaadi88thendral_111anky_1205devirajusheetalvasamamatha.gunjarpreet.harmanpreetymaaneetkabslocksmaneet2086cutestarzqueenbee001DIYA66Maangeetlove7hemangigazalgeetmerlyfabiyamgNirob255Vishal51simm_bainscustodian75jitupatole5shalinimaaneetnikkirocksssaparna3011sanghita0000ashmaaneetjasika08mani24MeesocuteRiti.kfatema_007mauaasumaiyariyafariya20gurti30anjalisen85tanvi04Gudiyalovesgurupiya27AlameluksasiWhypadhujssoodmaanshishri12_GoldenStarz_trishtejSexy_Witchtaahir004lehrDesigirls12leenukigurudhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_Twilightsparkle--Fairy--KINGKHANFANCutieTejuambeernmonika1992-Mithuna-love2_somamandy15zaara2212maaniqrajanu_2006monikaseth_MGArti_vrinda22gill123richa_kapoorpriya111111goldenmoonbhanu_rekhagspvd-Orchid-tamanna1391,

Thank u guys for ur lovely support and commentsπŸ€—
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

RECAP

While knitting the sweater Geet saw his face which was so adorable and soft.He dint had any tension and she smiled broadly.After sometime,Geet asked abruptly,"Maan,why this mansion isnt having any of ur parents pictures?"Maan's hands stiffened and his jaw tightened and he glared at her and spoke,"Dont talk abt it jaan!I dont want to spoil my mood!"Geet insisted,"But Maan,humaara baby ko toh pata chale ki yahi uske dada aur dadi hai!"Maan spoke,"Please Geet...!"But Geet cut across him and spoke,"Please Maan,for our angel's sake tell me where ur parents pictures.He said,"They are dead!Do u understand?Dont ask me any questions further!"He took the kroshaw and the wool and walked towards his study.Geet sighed seeing his anger but decided to get to know more abt his parents.

PART 65

After the little confrontation between Maaneet about their parents,Maan had knitted numerous sweaters out of anger.Even he had hurted his fingers due to the scraping of wool which bled the fingers profusely.His anger is somewhat dangerous,a venomous desire to be desired every day.Geet nodded dismissively when he flinched lastly when she applied medicine to the the bruises.Geet asked angrily,"Why do u hurt urself so much?"He dint answer but tightened his hold on her small naked waist.She winced slightly and he immediately rubbed his finger prints off her naked waist and kissed it softly.She glared at him when he looked up.She said angrily,"Your anger is very dangerous!"When he replied,"And your questions are piercing,it pierces my heart jaan!Aren't u satisfied with my presence in ur life for our angel that u want her grandparents to be present!U want to snatch her away from me making their grandparents together.I dont know where my mom is but for my dad...let him rot in hell!His built hell where my mother was abused every night with his venomous desires!That's what i want for him!"

On that time they heard the door which was always locked opened to reveal dadimaa holding an empty dinner tray.Geet had seen this since her entry inside as daughter-in-law but dint asked about this as she saw red in Maan's eyes when she mentioned it everytime.Now she's not gonna leave that oppurtunity.Geet asked once again,"Who's locked in that bedroom Maan?"Maan dint answer but after sometime she smelt the Dettol and she held her mouth cant able to resist the smell.Maan said seeing this and asked in panic,"Jaan,what happened?"He saw her gestures and got to know that she's feeling of throwing up.He got panic and said,"Am gonna take u to the doctor!"And he lifted her in his arms for which she said feeling much better when she was dragged from there away from the Dettol smell,"Halt,am ok Maan!Let me down!"

Maan was fed up with her mood swings and said angrily,"Jaan u were stuffing that small hand inside ur mouth trying to control ur throw up and u r saying that u r ok!Am not gonna listen to u!Am gonna take u to the doctor!"Geet protested,"Maan if u take me to the doctor then she too gonna say that am fine,so save ur breath!"Maan glared at her and said,"So u hv become doctor now!Nope am gonna take u!"And he immediately walked towards the car not informing dadimaa.Geet all the way argued and cursed all types of names to him for he was stifling his smile hearing special special names.He forcefully lifted her and brought her to hospital.The doc examined her and said that everything is alright.On that time Geet said sarcastically,"Dint i tell u that doc gonna say am alright?Why dont u listen to me for once?"She pouted ever so cutely and turned that side.But Maan said,"But doc,if some complications happens,so please do the sonography!"

Geet widened her eyes and said,"Sonography?Maan,am alright!U r wasting doc's time and urs too!"But Maan dint let her speak and glared at her.Geet was abt to argue when she heard a little heart beat.She was stunned to hear it.It was beating softly and she saw that the doc was moving her scanner on her slight baby bump.Maan tapped her shoulder and pointed towards the screen.She saw the screen to get a foetus which had the tiny little protrusion of  limbs and legs.She saw the screen in fascination and tears rolled down from her almond eyes which was never fell on the ground.The tears were lapped by a palm who wiped the tears.She looked up to him to get he was also crying silently.Tears were pouring down from his wide eyes too.

Geet wiped the tears of him for which he kissed her knuckles softly.She saw him in admiration,she was proud to be a mother.She saw towards the screen for which more happy tears leaked.She kept his hand on her slight baby bump and kissed his forehead coming forward.He securely held her baby bump and kissed her forehead and both sat their admiring their angel.Life has changed to them completely,after losing their first baby,they dint know they're gonna be blessed with another one so soon.Maaneet's attempts were fruitful which sat inside Geet's womb.Their marriage was nearing to two years and they have a very good reason to celebrate.Both Maaneet saw their baby till their fill and came outside walking slowly from the hospital.Geet admired him so much for his tears were not stopping seeing their angel in sonography.It was the happy tears which he let down so easily.What an irony,MSK who never cried was crying happily for his angel.

Geet entered inside the back seat of their car followed by Maan who sat beside her and smiled pleasantly.They had seen their baby angel which was so pleasant.Geet saw him who was smiling pleasantly from the hospital to the car.His tears were also not stopping which was happy tears.Geet wiped them once again and said,"Maan i love u!"He turned and smiled between his tears and said kissing her knuckles,"I love u too jaan!U dont know how much happiness u gave me!After so many difficulties we're gonna get our angel very soon!Thank u very much jaan!Am proud to be a father,am gonna give her all the happiness!"Geet admired his smiling face who was proudly talking abt their angel and her happiness.

Both Maaneet came home holding their hands and seeing each other smiling to each other.Dadimaa saw them together and the happy face and smiled too but she dint walk towards them to speak as she was due to do her duties of mother so she went towards the room.Geet saw his good mood and asked,"Maan,i know u hate ur dad,but i do know that u dont hate ur mom.Then please tell me about ur mom atleast!"Hearing this his eyes welled up once again but he controlled it and looked towards her eager face and said,"Let's go!"He dragged her towards their room.She was once again disappointed seeing his silence so dint argue and followed.He made her sit on the bed and said,"Will be back in a few seconds jaan,dont go!"She nodded and was curious too.

Maan came back from his study holding an photo frame.She looked towards the photo frame while he gave that to her and said,"She's my mother Sahana Singh Khurana!"Geet took it getting so much curious and turned it and saw the photo.When she saw the photo on that time she got the shock of life.He started saying his mom's story when her head popped with so many questions.When he proceeded the story then she got the answer to her popped questions and immediately she stood and said,"Maan,get up!"Maan dint understand her words and asked,"What happened?"

Geet dint explain further and said,"Trust me!"She immediately dragged him towards their car and said bossily,"I'll drive!"Maan was abt to protest when she gave an meaningful look that he stared at her curiously.She drove past KM and towards the Punjab-Delhi border.Maan was seeing her curiously and cautiously too as she was pregnant and she was driving the car.When he saw the the car was entering a district called Hoshiyarpur,on that time he asked getting impatient,"Where r u taking me jaan?And tell me where u want to go am gonna drive there only!"Geet smiled widely and spoke,"Trust me Maan!"And she immediately drove inside a village called Mukeria and stopped in front of an mansion.

Maan got down and looked up to see the name Handa Mansion.HBe dint understand what is her next move when he was dragged by her inside the mansion.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

A sound was coming and some classical music was playing.He thought that someone is beating an wooden panel with the help of a long wooden stick and it was in nice rhythm.He stood seeing around him but she dragged him towards the courtyard.There numerous girls were dancing for the rhythm.He saw the back of woman sitting beating the wooden panel!On that time a girl looked up to see Geet standing with the handsome man and immediately ran towards her.The woman got distracted by the girl and looked up to get it was Geet.Then he saw the woman's face.He was shocked to see his mother sitting in front of him.She smiled widely and came towards her.He felt for a minute that she's gonna come to him and hug him but she went towards Geet and hugged her.

He was shocked to see she hugging Geet affectionately.He dint know what to say,he was speechless and shocked.Part of him said that she is his mother but part of him said that she's not.She kissed Geet & Geet said,"Bua,look,he's my husband Maan Singh Khurana!"Hearing the name Maan her stomach did somersault and she looked towards him.She folded her hands and dipped her neck and gestured in her eyes meaning,Namaste.Maan dint do anything to her but he bent down to take her blessings unknowingly.

Maan slowly walked towards her staring at her chocolate brown eyes and bend down to touch her feet.She saw him trying to remember who he's when she felt his palm on her feet.She felt a current down her spine and felt an deep warmth spread over her body.She saw him intently and was shocked to get he was Maan.She never thought that she would ever meet her son Maan Singh Khurana.Tears welled up inside her chocolate brown eyes which was the exact like Maan and it poured down to get a palm lapping it up.Geet came to her and held her shoulder and said,"Bua,he's ur son,Maan Singh Khurana!"Sahana turned towards Geet with wide eyes while she nodded to her.Sahana looked towards Maan and held his chin slowly.

Maan felt the contentment when her finger slid over his stubbled chin.Her fingers moved inside his stubble softly scratching his skin.When her finger touched his skin then his skin recognised immediately.His heart filled with emotions as it got heavy.His eyes welled up when she immediately hugged.His heart burst into smitten when her arms wrapped his body spreading the motherly warmth inside him.He groaned feeling it and he too wrapped her up inside his embrace.His emotions dam burst into pieces as he cried like a small baby snuggling inside her.Sahana's eyes too were watery and when he called her mom then her mouth moved and she caught her voice and said with utmost love,"Maan!"Geet heard that and she widened her eyes but soon she too burst into tears hearing her bua's voice which she never heard since 25 years.

Precap-She sat in front of a shadow and spoke,"I cant control Maan Singh Khurana!"

PART 64

PART 66

This is my group & page..u will get all my FF's & others too to read..here is the link

Group & Page links

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105839309573487/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/394631700664890/

https://www.facebook.com/S4MaanGeetFanfictions

And please leave ur suggestions & complaints regarding FF's in this thread too...

My Discussion Thread

My works in combo

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG ye kya maan ki mom :O 
awesome update siri...maan bohot angry h jb geet ne maan k parents k baare me poocha...oye KM k uss locked room me kya maan k dad locked h :O
maaneet's hospital scene was suprb...maaneet feeling emotional apne baby ko dekhne k baad...
geet maan se uski mom k baare me pooching...maan ne geet ko apni mom k pic dikhai...
geet maan ko le kr going somewhere... maan shocked apni mom ko dekh k...but maan ki mom waha aai kaise?????
eagerly wanted to know k maan ki mom waha pahuchi kaise?????
precap ye kaun h jo kisi shadow k samne baith k bol rhi h k wo maan ko control nai kar skti kahi ye shasha tho nai but uske saamne h kaun?
Edited by nikkirockssss - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update maneet baby scene maan telling about his mother geet making him meet his mother
nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
post edit kr di siri read my cmmnt...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update..te way geet want to know abt my maan ki family but his gussa and hurting himslelf was lovely emotional..te way my maan showing his family pics and narrating his past and geet was shocked and taking him some were was lovely emotional..te way my maan stood numb seeing his mom , sahana too felt her motherhood was lovely emotional touching..te way they reunion and geet  felt emotions them was lovely emotional..i love te update
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
maaneet went to doctor and got first glimpse of their baby
and maan met his mom 
how does geet know her and if maan's mom id in HP then who is in KM
interesting precap is it sasha
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Gussa karate karate.. Maan told some truth abt his past.. to Geet.. Geet would be always with him.. Maan got his mom.. Both met after many years.. Maan really craved for her love.. Now who is this mystery woman..?
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maan ka gussa 
chalo geet ko leke hospital caring papa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
awee cute moment of maaneet n baby πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
maan so happy after meeting his angel β€οΈβ€οΈ
geet wanted to know about maan mother.
finally maan told everything .
geet know maan mother
maan meet his mother.both r so happy today πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow!!!!
Brilliant update...
after prologue and 1st part nw only we are getting to read abt maan's mom...
i almost forgt abt her and maan's father...
i am feeling like reading this story from the start again and again...
loved the update...
continue soon...