Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n note. Dnt take too long!!!
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I will wait for ur updates...by the way while checking for new updates of untamed desires I found venomous desires season 2 prologue...it was very interesting...😳
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally got to read last 4-5 parts. 
I am so sorry as I could not be regular.
But from now onwards I will try to be regular and comment too. 
Maan's past now came out. 
But where is his dad? 
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will be waiting for update ..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very emotional update so sad what happened to maan mom hope he finds them and have all of the killed but make sure they suffer first heart breaking update thanks for the pm.
taahir004 thumbnail
Love this story , always LIKE & COMMENT
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
part 65 n 66
emotional update
nature2 thumbnail
Chahhat4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Outstanding updates 👏⭐️
Loved it so muchhh❤️🤗
Waiting for next chapter
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TEASER OF VENOMOUS DESIRE (01-05-14)

Geet pouted her lips and said,"Nahin i want to eat Chocolate with Chocochip and Choco Brownie with lots of nuts sprinkled on it!"

Maan tried to convince her,"But jaan,its midnight and we r in Hoshiarpur.I cant bring it at this time.Try to sleep jaan!"

Geet glared at him with cute anger and said,"Nahin i want to eat now...and it is my baby's wish!Dont u want to do anything for ur angel?Go from here i dont want to talk to u.U cant even bring the ice cream for me!"

She pouted ever so cutely and Chachaji who saw his niece's tantrums chuckled to himself as she was making bow MSK who had become angry bird when he heard his mother's fateful past.

On that time a plate came which contained the dish in front of Geet's face.Geet widened her eyes seeing the plate full of the dish and cutely grabbed it and took a spoonful.She looked up to get it was Sahana who was smiling at her eagerness.Maan looked at Geet who was a child herself.

Sahana kissed her forehead and spoke softly,"B-beta a-am h-happy t-that u-u rr pregnant.N-now i-i c-can g-get m-my g-gudiya w-which a-am m-missing!"

Geet had tears hearing her voice and cutely nodded.Maan admired his mother and cocooned his jaan around her waist.Geet glared at him and whacked his hands.

Maan pouted cutely and she turned away from him.He sighed and motioned his mother to go who was lost in admiring Geet licking her chocolate lips.

Sahana went away admiring the couple while Maan immediately licked her chocolate lips turning her neck towards him.Geet widened her almond eyes and he enjoyed her expression...😛😉

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago