Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Karan kitna neeche girega abhi aur...

his sins are filling crossing bearable limits...

he abducted Naina to blackmail Veer...

Maan achaanak se Mumbai chala gaya...

meri ek baat samajh mein nahin aati situation koi bhi ho Maan-Geet humesha s** hi karte hain...har waqt sirf andar bahar karte rehte hain...

thanK God all are saved but Karan bhaag gaya and uske saath doosra kaun tha...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...

this one is a passionate FF that's y am giving s** in every part!If u feel uncomfortable then u can skip that aur waise bhi am giving the love making pt in blog only not here!
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kamina karan blackmailing veer to bring geet to him in return of naina ..

karan made a prank call to geet abt maan's accident n kidnapped her ..

karan was hypnotising geet bt he blinked his eyes n his hypnotism broke on geet bt she pretended n when he tried to touch her she bite him ..

veer tracked geet n veer n maan reached there n saw naina n geet safe ..

veer went in search of karan & maaneet with naina went to hideout tree house ..

eagerly waiting to knw what will happen nxt ..
ashmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsum part
omggg naina n veer  was kidnapped 😲😲
grrr karan u b****** 😑😑😑😑
ohhh nooo maan nt here n karan lied to her that maan met with an accident 😲😑😑😑😑😑
ufff thnk god   naina n geet both safe 😊

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 62
nice...
OMG he wanted to kill Maan?
he should be punished so much...
glad Geet was saved by her mangalsutra...
glad about it...
cont soon dear...
maaneet0887 thumbnail

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

CHERUKURI9rahifahmidanehavashijoooaashu143peru.c.patelhottyangelmkd.70PoorvaArorapayal.gupta177Aakshithamaltisokhalja1970vidz.manirajGeetMeetNirob255Keya568turbulenceEnigma78Moli59maneet4afreenmanook22goyalkalpna123ammyicycoolPaingelwathysaadi88thendral_111anky_1205mans22preet.harmanmauaafariya20gunjarkabslocksPoonamTsheetalvasaqueenbee001deep002Maangeetlove7preetymaaneetShalinaparbinjeyanthi123Sim44sahibasharmahemangigazalVishal51mani24fabiyamg...sharanya...nikkirocksssshalinimaaneetrevathinaircustodian75jitupatole5Meesocuteashmaaneetjasika08sanam1234upari1689priya_ya1408fatema_007jayshu17NH1971sumaiyariyamuskaan...gurti30ksasiWhypadhuAlamelumaanshiHanishadeviangel_smilypiya27anjalisen85tanvi04GudiyalovesguruRocks.Dharashri12trishtej...RIDDHIMA...Sexy_WitchlehrDesigirls12leenukiguru_SnowFlakes_ammu5KINGKHANFANmanikkaCutieTejuAsh1991freya123mandy15keenu_kk--aarthi--monikasethkhwaishfangill123vrinda22zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_soma-Mithuna-richa_kapoorpriya111111-Orchid-goldenmoontamanna1391Sri_Radhabhanu_rekhagdumasspvdPrithviSanyo1,

Thank u guys for ur lovely support and commentsπŸ€—

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail

RECAP

He remembered all this incident glancing at an mango tree which was half-grown.Geet stirred and moaned as he was still inside her.He saw her uncomfortableness and immediately came outside making her wince slightly and made her sleep beside him tugging herself on his shoulder.She cutely cuddled up and her lips brushed to his left chest which made him groan softly.He chuckled seeing his innocent wify but got serious seeing her scared to death when she stood inside that mansion.Maan knew Veer gonna capture Karan and he wanted to give a piece of mind to not to eye his wify in future.He was boiling in anger when he got to know that she was captured by Karan from her car's GPS system

PART 63

Finally it was peace!Peace!...Peace!...is it a peace or the calmness before the storm.It was the full moon day which was spreading its rays inside the very same tree house.The moon's rays was reflecting near the window of a dark room where a couple slept peacefully.Wait one of them is not asleep...still awake and is seeing the ceiling thoughtfully.On that time someone stirred beside him and more snuggled to him.He looked up to get an angelic face which had a cute smile.She was Geet who was sleeping inside her husband's arms Maan Singh Khurana caressing her flat tummy and Maan isnt getting any sleep.May be becoz of the encounter which he had in the morning.He was summoned to the military hospital by Veer.He turned towards the moon light and saw the full moon intently.

On that time Geet felt restless and he stroked her back sensing it.She felt calm and snuggled closer still keeping her hand on her flat tummy as a barrier between them.He knew that she was dreaming of something which is making her restless.He slowly stroked her face and pecked her forehead.She felt his warmth spread inside her and she slept relaxed.Then he looked up once again to see the moon rays where he remembered today's incident in hospital.

Few hours ago""""->

Maan entered the hospital to get Angad in the reception who was waiting for Veer.Maan saw him and Angad for a second thought he's not gonna hug or shower his love on him but to his utter shock Maan hugged him tight and asked,"How are u Angad?"Angad nodded yes answering his Q.On that time Veer came towards them and Maan spoke rudely,"Why u called me here Veer?I dont want to talk to him!Dont make me go in front of him,i may kill him from my bare hands!"Veer patted his back and spoke,"It was his last wish Maan,dont be so cruel!He has suffered a lot!"Maan spat angrily,"Suffer!Suffer!It would better he get to know the meaning of this word practically!I dont want to talk to him and that's it!"Veer pleaded,"Please Maan,for me!"Maan was shocked to see Veer supporting him and meekly nodded to keep his best friend's word.

Angad was the silent spectator while Veer asked,"Angad,do u have any objection too?"Angad said sadly,"Am keeping ur word too Veer like Maan!Right now neither am in the state to feel guilty of tampering Maan's life nor pour out my anger on him as he's the one who murdered my Anjali!Am totally numb Veer!Am afraid my next move may harm my friends once again and it may be the reason of the change on their life...but i will meet him,i dont have any objection!"Veer hugged both Maan and Angad as the tears poured down from his black eyes.Veer said still hugging them,"Am sure u guys will forgive him after hearing his story!"Both Maan and Angad saw each other trying to figure out the situation.

Veer led them to the ward where Karan was sleeping.When they entered on that time Karan opened his eyes to get his three friends who once loved him deeply.Now he get from them for him is only anger and disgust.He was the one who destroyed their friendship and today to meet him they were coming towards him together.Seeing this he felt peace and tears brimmed from his wide eyes.Both Maan and Angad saw him with disgust when they saw his tears.Maan asked rudely,"When u stop ur waterworks then call me,will come and listen to ur last piece of lie shit!"Karan was hurted hearing his words and Maan was turning to go when Veer stopped him,"Maan!"Maan closed his eyes and suppressed his anger and turned to face Karan.

Karan always admired his three friends who never failed to stand with him previously.Today they were disgusted to see his face.Karan had struggled for his life after having bullet in his forehead and heart to tell this truth to his beloved friends.Karan took oiff his Oxygen mask and spoke breathing heavily,"Am sorry for bothering u two Maan,Angad!But i wanted to tell u the truth!"Maan folded his hand across his chest and said bossily,"Shoot!"Karan asked water to Veer who poured some drops under his throat.

Karan spoke,"Angad,am sorry for keeping u in dark.I was not the one who forced Anjali but my father!"Angad screamed,"What?"He saw immediately towards Veer who nodded yes to him.Angad asked angrily,"What do u mean?"Karan said breathing heavily,"Do u guys remember the time when i went with my father?"Maan said,"From that time only u started acting weirdly and then u did that thing which me and Angad cant able to forgive u!"Karan nodded meekly but spoke,"It wasnt me Maan,Angad!It was my father!"

Both Angad and Maan was confused while Karan continued,"My father wasnt a normal person when he called me back in his life.He once met a mad scientist who was researching on human youth.He was researching how to remain younger after 60s and my father delighted to become his specimen.My father always had greediness to stay younger.That mad scientist promised to make him young but also he dint even know what will happen further if he turn my father younger.For that he wanted the stem cells of me and that's why he took me telling lies!"Hearing this Angad and Maan were shocked.Maan spoke,"Very good,so u r telling lies now also!Karan,till now u dint learn anything in ur course of life!U r in deathbed but still u r telling lies!I dont believe u,Veer,to listen to this crap,u called me here!"Veer was abt to speak when Karan said meekly,"Maan,this is not lies,this is truth!"

Angad said angrily supporting Maan,"I do agree with Maan.Dont give the lies,we've proofs of it!"Karan said meekly,"That proofs was created by me to save my father!"Both Maan and Angad were shocked to hear this and Maan clapped his hands sarcastically smiling and spoke,"Perfect,so he's trying to wiggle out of the punishment putting the blame on his father!Am done with him,am not gonna listen to his lies anymore!"Angad too nodded and stood to go away when Veer closed the door of the ward and locked it and pleaded,"Please Maan,Angad,just listen to him fully!"

Maan snarled,"Enough Veer,till now we listened to him that's becoz u said it.But we cant listen to his lies anymore.Enough of that,and if i hear one more lies from him then i may kill him from my bare hands!Am stopping myself becoz i promised u that i wont take the law on my hands or else he would've become history till now!"Angad moved to snatch the keys from Veer which he threw outside the window immediately.Angad snarled,"Veer!"Veer pleaded,"Please!"Both Maan and Angad glared at Veer but he dint budge so they both went back to Karan.Karan continued immediately seeing them back,"That mad scientist got my stem cells and prepared the drug for my father.My father took it and he became energetic,not young which made my father furious.He thought he's gonna seen like he was in 20s but seeing his appearance he cudnt get himself.Something poison was also present there.But that scientist got arrested due to his madness as he was the murderer of 15 innocent people.

Karan saw Maan and Angad who were listening him intently.He continued,"My father was in that medication only and day by day his mental state started to become unstable.He started to desire the girls.His lustful desires started to ooze.On that time to stable him i have attempted so much but every time he would've got victory.I decided to study Psychology and did doctorate too.But my father wasnt in the state of curing.I tried everything.That medicine which he swallowed with the help of that mad scientist dint had any cure.He started to desire girls every night and if he set loose then he would create havoc in the city.So i controlled him,i bounded him in chains but his lustful desires never got controlled and when i tried to find a cure trying to meet that mad scientist,on that time that man was hanged to death!I lost my last hope of curing my father.

Karan continued meekly,"I tried to stop him but he became uncontrollable.Then i decided to capture every girl who comes under my charm and would hypnotise her and let her to reach my father's room.He would satisfy his desires and leave that girl.Sometimes he was so ferocious that he would kill the girl during satisfying his desires.Maan!Angad!I loved my father!After so many years he had open up to me to confess how much he loved me and missed me so much!"Tears poured down from his wide eyes which was gently wiped by Maan and Angad silently.Karan was happy and he continued,"His lustful desires started to become uncontrollable,he started to protest me!Thrice he had left the house freeing himself on that time only he saw Anjali,Veer's senior officer's daughter and Geet!When he saw Geet,her beauty was somewhat pricked him to have her.I denied,am tired of getting girls for him.It wasnt me who went to the mental hospital but my father.I had managed it with my colleague who was the doctor in that hospital.No one knew except we two that one who's staying is my father but for this world i was taking the treatment there.Then Angad came there to take the revenge on Maan,becoz it was me who manipulated Angad's mind to save myself and my father.I was protecting my father and to protect myself i spoiled Maan's name.This works made me so guilty,the friends which i loved beyond my life i only destroyed their life to save my father.I dont deserve ur friendship or forgiveness as it needs to ability to get that from u guys.Then my father saw Geet and was obsessed with her.I dont want to become the victim of my father so i started to revolt becoz i had seen innocence in Geet's eyes.Her pure,good and innocent soul had made me smitten!"Karan looked up straight with guilt and said,"Am in love with her Maan!"Maan's jaw tighten and Karan immediately said,"Am sorry Maan,but for the first time,she was the one who melted my heart...my stone heart with her simplicity!Yes i had an eye on her!But my father wanted her for himself which always made me anger.At last his stubbornness won and i brought her to my house to hypnotise her as my father in closed watch on me.He knew that am in love with her.He dint want his prey to be manipulated.He forced me to hypnotise her and when it was going on may be god was favourable to her that she was saved.But my father started to blame me.He tried to go back when we both escaped from that place.Soldiers were swarming there and i dont want to lose my father.But it was too much,i had become uncontrollable.I was angry on myself for setting Geet's life in danger.I had got to know that she was pregnant from Veer.I was jealous of u Maan for a mere moment as she had an immense love towards u.She loved u crazily and in sub-consious state also she was taking ur name only Maan which made me feel jealous but i dont want her to be dirty eyes by my father so i killed him myself by giving him poison.I injected it to his blood stream when we were in forest.I know i wont get any forgiveness from u guys and neither i want that too.But i wanted to tell the whole truth,i wanted to pour my heart Maan,Angad!Am sorry,becoz of me u both suffered a lot!"Maan and Angad held his both hand where their eyes were moist and seeing that Karan's heart throbbed madder and he heaved heavily to catch the breath.Maan and Angad was shocked to see Karan twitching madly.

Veer saw this and ran to get doctor when Karan held Maan's hands and pulled him towards him.Maan came immediately near him when he pulled him towards his mouth and whispered huskily in difficulty,"Stay away from Sasha,Maan!"Maan was shocked and confused and looked his eyes with question.How do he know my head architect Sasha?What is he hinting me?"When he was abt to open his mouth to ask those question then he saw Karan's eyes which wasnt moving which saw ceiling blankly.Maan shook him,"Karan!Karan!"On that time doctor came declared that Karan is dead.It was Veer who burst into tears silently when both Maan and Angad held him by collpasing.Both Angad and Maan hugged Veer from each sides and murmured soothing words.But Maan was left out with so many questions.

Maan comes to the present world still stroking Geet's back.He had a million question inside his mind but also felt pity hearing Karan's state.His eyes welled up and tears silently poured down from his eyes which was fell over on Geet's face for which she got up to get her love crying.Geet moaned,"Maan!"Maan looked up and her eyes said what is it when he smashed his lips on hers and soon he loved her gently trying to lessen his pain and she surrendered herself understanding his turmoil.

Precap-He slowly walked towards her staring at her chocolate brown eyes and bend down to touch her feet.She saw him trying to remember who he's when she felt his palm on her feet.She felt a current down her spine and felt an deep warmth spread over her body.She saw him intently and was shocked to get he was Maan.She never thought that she would ever meet her son Maan Singh Khurana.Tears welled up inside her chocolate brown eyes which was the exact like Maan and it poured down to get a palm lapping it up.Geet came to her and held her shoulder and said,"Bua,he's ur son,Maan Singh Khurana!"

PART 62

This is my group & page..u will get all my FF's & others too to read..here is the link

Group & Page links

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105839309573487/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/394631700664890/

https://www.facebook.com/S4MaanGeetFanfictions

And please leave ur suggestions & complaints regarding FF's in this thread too...

My Discussion Thread

My works in combo

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
shri12 thumbnail
Awesome part karan is dead its all bcoz of his father sasha is the next danger waiting for maan to meet his mother
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow me 1st here in that id lolzz 
chalo will comment later sneezing badly so will read later
i enjoyed pongal alottt 
what abut u????
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
karan dead but he took shasha name
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update.. te way my maan having his geet in his arms and staring at te ceiling thinking abt they life was lovely emotional.. te way trio meeting karan and te way he confessing  te truth was lovely emotional.. te way my maan came to know abt shasha but wat she is trying to do?.. te way my maan soothing his pain by loving his geet was lovely emotional..i love te update