Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow..awesome updates frnd... loved ur double dhamaka part 7 & 8 ek saat...waiting for nxt update..
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update so excited to next part 
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Both parts were superb Jill. So nice. Day by day your writing skills are improving and soon you will get more readers and I wish that you become an awesome writer some day.
Really love how you brought up Aarthi and Yash's love.
Really love the way they unknowingly confessed. 
Superb.
At last yash got to know Aarthi also loves him.
Wow I'm in aarya land now.
Waiting for the next part dear!
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow this is really amazing ...i m just loving it very much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏👏👏
this is really wonderful ...

yash is confused that why he feels such immense happiness with in him when aarthi was around and why he feels such possessiveness towards her and why he feels that he had a spl right over her...but then with all his confusions r cleared now and here aman played the role of true frnd ⭐️...and now realizing the fact that he(yash) is incomplete without aarthi ...and realization of his love towards her now...he was well prepared to face aarthi ...his lady...his love ...his best frnd...his patner in everything ⭐️

and aarthi what to say she is still innocent so innocent enough to realize that indeed she in love with hier best frnd😳😳...but unknowingly she confessed that she wants only yash around her anytime and evrytime😳😳...im so loving this aarya👏👏👏👏👏

with the revelation of the fact that madhu-deep no longer a couple ...and they r never a couple made aarthi to say and yash to know that aarthi feels that they stay together forever😳😳

now i m really very eagerly waiting to see how the love realization happens for aarthi and who will help her to realize that ...will yash be able to confess his love to aarthi ...😉

oh my i m feeling so thrilled and so refreshing update u know ...this was just a fab fab job 👏👏👏...thank u so much for the double update🤗

update soon
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful updates dear!! This ff is very interesting! Looking forward to the next part!
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuraksha

wow..awesome updates frnd... loved ur double dhamaka part 7 & 8 ek saat...waiting for nxt update..

thank you sooo much my friend😊  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Folla

amazing update so excited to next part 

thank u soo much dear  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Both parts were superb Jill. So nice. Day by day your writing skills are improving and soon you will get more readers and I wish that you become an awesome writer some day.

Really love how you brought up Aarthi and Yash's love.
Really love the way they unknowingly confessed. 
Superb.
At last yash got to know Aarthi also loves him.
Wow I'm in aarya land now.
Waiting for the next part dear!

thanx a lot di.. i'll try to improve my writting skill more, thanx for the support  
jhillyarya thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: roserosey

wow this is really amazing ...i m just loving it very much 👏
this is really wonderful ...

yash is confused that why he feels such immense happiness with in him when aarthi was around and why he feels such possessiveness towards her and why he feels that he had a spl right over her...but then with all his confusions r cleared now and here aman played the role of true frnd ⭐️...and now realizing the fact that he(yash) is incomplete without aarthi ...and realization of his love towards her now...he was well prepared to face aarthi ...his lady...his love ...his best frnd...his patner in everything ⭐️

and aarthi what to say she is still innocent so innocent enough to realize that indeed she in love with hier best frnd😳😳...but unknowingly she confessed that she wants only yash around her anytime and evrytime😳😳...im so loving this aarya👏

with the revelation of the fact that madhu-deep no longer a couple ...and they r never a couple made aarthi to say and yash to know that aarthi feels that they stay together forever😳😳

now i m really very eagerly waiting to see how the love realization happens for aarthi and who will help her to realize that ...will yash be able to confess his love to aarthi ...😉

oh my i m feeling so thrilled and so refreshing update u know ...this was just a fab fab job 👏👏👏...thank u so much for the double update🤗

update soon

thanx a lot dear

as always i didnt read before updae, your cmmnt make me read that again, thr was many spelling mistake, thanx you ignored that

i really glad you liked both part as i was li'l scared about ths dubble part

yeah finaly yash undrstand his feeling, in next part twist cming, hope i can narrate well

thanx for the grt support
😊  😊
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Wonderful updates dear!! This ff is very interesting! Looking forward to the next part!

thank you so much  😊