Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fabulous update. And thanks for the double treat, two parts update. Because of Aman Yash realized why he is so possessive of Aarti. Aarti also feeling the same but she doesn't know now about why she was feeling like this.

Sorry for the late reply. 
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Fabulous update. And thanks for the double treat, two parts update. Because of Aman Yash realized why he is so possessive of Aarti. Aarti also feeling the same but she doesn't know now about why she was feeling like this.

Sorry for the late reply.

thanx for the complement dear.. Glad you all liking my write up.. Thanx a lot.
jhillyarya thumbnail

hello friends, first of all happy republic day in advance to all indian friends.. 

and once again thank you everyone who liked my work nd who encoureged me with beautiful comments, thanx a lot.. here part 9 of FOR YOU ONLY. bitter and sweet both things in this part, hope you all will like, enjoy

FOR YOU ONLY                                                              

Part 9

After few month                                         

"hey aarti, you again come first in art competition", yash shouted from school gate, "congrazs dear", he gave a side hug to aarti

"thanx yash" aarti said with big smile

Yash: and you know what, this time you can go to delhi for the main competition, isn't it a great news??

Aarti jumped in happiness: really yash? Thank you, thank you for this news, she threw her arms around yash's neck. But after remembering something her smile disappear from her face. " you know baba na   yash , he don't like all this.

Yash: but aarti, this is big opportunity, talk to him, he will not say no

Aarti: I know he will not say no directly but he wont be happy also, I can't say him about this

Yash: if you want then I can talk with him

Aarti: no yash, leave, I'll try to talk

Yash also did not force about talk to aarti's father because till now yash could not  understand this person. He love yash like his son but yash don't understand his nature. Aarti's mother is a great woman, he talk with yash like a friend but aarti's father different. Yash can't talk with him about this, don't know how he'll react. For aarti he can try but it'll be better if aarti talk before.

"aarti, why don't you talk to masi? She can do something na?" yash said, teying to find a way

Aarti: I'll yash, but you know na, now maa's health not well, I spend so much time with her but don't want to give her tension anymore

Yash: yeah, that's right. Don't worry, delhi competition still late. You have one month time, you keep prepare yourself in this time, when masi'll be alright then you can say her.

Aarti: yeah, have to do this

Sobha is sick, not from 2 days or 7 days, she was sick from long time. From last 3 month her health's situation become worst. Most of time she have to spend in bed which she hate but no option.gayetri gave her company most of time when aarti not around. In this time aarti came more and more close to sobha and become sobha's mother, she took care of her in everything. Sobha usually said to gayetri " see, my daughter become big now, in fact my mother"

Sobha was getting so much nursing from aarti and gayetri than any other treatment. But every treatment and prayer failed to destiny, sobha had to leave this world, she had to leave her lovely daughter for whom mother was everything.

Aarti's li'l world shattered before she can understand anything. In 15 year old she lost her mother. 15 year not so small for anyone, in this age girls understand many things, but for aarti her world around sobha and yash. She was not so fond of her father but to her mother.sobha was her first friend with whom she started to know everything, she lost her first friend. She was clueless, what happened suddenly. She become alone after her mother's death. There was no one who can suggest her what to wear or comb her hair. She didn't imagine her single day without her mother now she had to live those days which were horrible to her

Sobha gave her aarti's  responsibility to gayetri before she closed eye forever. She requested her to give all happiness to her dear aarti..

Slowly aarti started to understand one more thing, she felt somehow her father was responsible for sobha's death. Mr.dubey never spend exact time with them, he didn't give importance to sobha's health and it was right, he was always busy with his work. May be if from first sobha got the treatment then she would be with everyone. And she ignored her small problems and that become this much big that she lost her life and mr.dubey did not bother for this things, so in aarti's point of view her father is the reason of her mother's death but she could not hate her father even her love increase towards him, she could not forget what she promised to sobha to keep her father always happy and don't hurt anytime

Aarti become more dependent on yash, in choosing dress now yash help her. Gayetri tried to be her mother,she tried to do all those which sobha used to do for aarti. Its so tough to take mother's place but gayetri tried her best to give aarti mother's love. after sobha aarti found a new world with gayetri and yash  where she can share her sad things and be happy with them for simple things also

Months passed, aarti could not take part in that art competition for sobha's sudden death. And yash could not confess his feelings to aarti. But his love increased unconditionally. He always tried to keep her happy as her pain not little. After sobha's death also mr.dubey did not change. He become more busy with his works. after sobha's death he  become more afraid, if something happen to him also then what'll happen with aarti? He didn't want aarti also have to face all those which he faced in childhood so he started to concentrate on work to secure aarti's future.

Aarti's feelings towards yash become more stronger, she want to stay with yash maximum time. A fear come to her mind, in any cost she didn't want to loose yash like her maa

One Saturday yash and aarti was returning from school. It was infront of arpita's house and arpita was in front of their gate. She saw and com to them. "hey aarti, how are you dear?" she hugged aarti

Aarti: I am fine arpita, what about you? After long time?

Arpita: me also good, hey yash.

When arpita started to talk with yash then aarti hold yash's arm and her grip become tighter than normal. She don't know why when arpita around aarti cant help herself to do this. Arpita is a great girl, she liked yash but she did not forced yash about her feelings coz she understand and respect his decision, and she always amazing with aarti also but after knowing what arpita feel for yash aarti feel insecure when arpita around. She held yash's arm like there only her right on yash. Yash understand the reason behind this strong hold, he smiled himself, kept his hand on aarti's and gave a relax look to her

Yash: how was your trip arpita? And when you returned?

Arpita: trip was great, just today morning we back.. yash can you help me?

Yash: With what?

Arpita: with my project, I couldn't  complete coz of this trip, Monday I have to submit. Tomorrow Sunday, so can you plz help me?

Yash: yeah sure, why not? But I'll say you after asking mom, as there some work tomorrow. I'll call you ok?

Arpita: ok, but plz  try yaar, if any problem then I can talk with aunty.

Yash: are, no need of that arpita, i'll talk to her and I'll call you after confirmation.

arpita left and aarti went to yash's house with him

After sobha's death aarti spend most of time at yash's place. Like after school she come here, take lunch, spend some time with gayetri, then if any tution class then go from here and after that yash drop her at her hom and other day aarti's father come to take her after his work time

As that day was Saturday so half school and they had enough time after school. Aarti love weekend coz at weekend she get much time with yash and gayetri and at Sunday her baba and suraj uncle also at home, they enjoy together. Some Sunday they go for small picnic, film, shopping or something else or lunch together. This started from long time when sobha alive, gayetri didn't let it stop because she want to see both of her child happy

At evening after talking with gayetri aarti came to yash's room, he was missing from sometime.

Aarti: yash, what are you doing here alone?

Yash was standing beside window , thinking something

Aarti looked at yash's room: what is it yash, your room never stay perfectly, nothing in their place, what you do in your room? Play football or what??

Aarti keep talking and kept all things in their places and yash was looking at her, aarti didn't notice when he come next to her

Yash: aarti, will I go to arpita's place to help her?

Aarti keep doing her work, she did not look at him: definitely, she need help, and she is your friend, you should help her.

Yash: are you sure? You don't have any problem?

Aarti: yeah, and why you asking me? You said you'll ask to masi na,

She looked at him now.. she didn't see this look on yash's face before, why he is looking at me like this? She asked to herself... Yash kept looking deeply into her eyes, their eyes met, they got lost in each other's eye. Yash come soo close to her, aarti felt her heart stop beating, is she alive?? Yash hold aarti's shoulder..  Don't know how much time they were lost like this and he couldn't control his feelings more, unknownly his feelings get words when he said I LOVE YOU AARTI

what will aarti's reaction will come in next part.

i'll try to give an update on wednesday as i want to finish this at 14th feb.. hope you liked this, plz guve your valueable feedback, waiting for comments, and sorry if i disapoint you.. thank you once again

Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...yash said I love u to aarti wow superbbb dear..feeling sad for shoba...waiting for nxt update, wat aarti will reply to yash...
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wonderful Jhil. You have brought out each of them's feeling so  nicely.
Aarthi's fear after loosing her mom... Yh definitly it would be like that as her world is around her ma and Yash.
Aarthi's father.. What I feel about him is he's running away from something. May be he didn't like to see Shobha suffering and got addicted to work... His thought made me to think like that. His fear really...
He feared to think what will happen to Aarthi after his death.. So that means he love his family.

coming back to Aarthi I can completely understand her situation. She lost someone she loved and not ready to loose another one. Kudoss dear! You have shown it brilliantly..👏
Yash he's so sweet. He could understand Aarthi's fear even at this age. You know only few teenagers can understand like this.

Agree with you. Nobody can take mother's place in child's life. Nobody.
Altogether this update is perfect. I loved every bit of it.
Wonderful work Jhil!! Keep this up!!
Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jhil jhil jhil...very sad to see shoba left aarthi forever 😭😭...i know she had been the greatest support for aarthi ...for aarthi shoba was her caring mother ...a lovely friend...and a great guide who always supported aarthi and advised her ...but now i feel really bad for aarthi😭😭...i know aarthi had yash ...yash has been the gretaest support for her too...but u see at the end of day u will be at home and still they hadnt confessed their feelings so aarthi must have felt so lonely sometimes and even more when yash confesses 😭as her heart wants yash but still her mind is not matureto take a decision for her  and shecant even share it with her father too😭😭...
i can understand that Mr.dubey wt ever he is doing it is foraarthi only as he is wishing for her secure future but u see spending time with urloved ones is very important ...this give s enough confidence and make them realize that they r being loved andcared😳...but u see this was not happened😭😭...
and aha... aarthi is so possessive of her yash ☺️...and yash is aware of that too☺️☺️☺️☺️...oh my i m so blushing now ☺️☺️...

oh my finally confession happened🤢🤢...
u know i m so angry now u stopped at very interesting moment 😡😡...better u update soon jhil😃😃...

loved it loved it loved it 👏👏👏👏👏👏...excellent amazing ...as always👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Wonderful Jhil. You have brought out each of them's feeling so  nicely.

Aarthi's fear after loosing her mom... Yh definitly it would be like that as her world is around her ma and Yash.
Aarthi's father.. What I feel about him is he's running away from something. May be he didn't like to see Shobha suffering and got addicted to work... His thought made me to think like that. His fear really...
He feared to think what will happen to Aarthi after his death.. So that means he love his family.

coming back to Aarthi I can completely understand her situation. She lost someone she loved and not ready to loose another one. Kudoss dear! You have shown it brilliantly..👏
Yash he's so sweet. He could understand Aarthi's fear even at this age. You know only few teenagers can understand like this.

Agree with you. Nobody can take mother's place in child's life. Nobody.
Altogether this update is perfect. I loved every bit of it.
Wonderful work Jhil!! Keep this up!!

first of all thank u soo much for appriciate it, as i said you before i am li'l confused about this part nd scared also. nd after reading your comment feeling relax di.. i tried my best. as here only few charecter so i tried to show all char when it needed. definately its love story but everyone important here

you r right about mr.dubey, he affraid of every situation so he kpt busy himself always. till now sobha was thr for aarti bt now she alone, yash thr, gayetri thr bt mother is mother. i'll try to write more beautifuly about yash and aarti's relation..
 and yeah yash undrstand aarti's situation coz he know her frm long tim and he love her
thank you sooo much   
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

jhil jhil jhil...very sad to see shoba left aarthi forever 😭😭...i know she had been the greatest support for aarthi ...for aarthi shoba was her caring mother ...a lovely friend...and a great guide who always supported aarthi and advised her ...but now i feel really bad for aarthi😭😭...i know aarthi had yash ...yash has been the gretaest support for her too...but u see at the end of day u will be at home and still they hadnt confessed their feelings so aarthi must have felt so lonely sometimes and even more when yash confesses 😭as her heart wants yash but still her mind is not matureto take a decision for her  and shecant even share it with her father too😭😭...
i can understand that Mr.dubey wt ever he is doing it is foraarthi only as he is wishing for her secure future but u see spending time with urloved ones is very important ...this give s enough confidence and make them realize that they r being loved andcared😳...but u see this was not happened😭😭...
and aha... aarthi is so possessive of her yash ☺️...and yash is aware of that too☺️...oh my i m so blushing now ☺️☺️...

oh my finally confession happened🤢🤢...
u know i m so angry now u stopped at very interesting moment 😡😡...better u update soon jhil😃😃...

loved it loved it loved it 👏...excellent amazing ...as always⭐️

at first thank you so much. yeah sobha was the biggest support of aarti. she alwys gv her good advise and she was her best frnd also. its heart breaking that sobah had to leave aarti but it was ready frm first chapt., and its also reason behind aarti's letter to yash. all the reason will come out soon, as only 5 or 6 chapt lft. 

and i dnt knw u blv it or not bt i knew u'll become angry after seeing whr i end this part😉  , sorry for that.. honestly intentionally i endend tht in interesting point😆.. next part aarti's re action will come, i'll try to gv an update on wednsday or thursday, 
thank you one again for support me frm first. i hv only few readers of this story bt i am so happy everyone soo supportive. and for ths few i love to write as you all gv me so much love through your comment, thank you😊

jhillyarya thumbnail

thank you dear😊  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuraksha

Nice update...yash said I love u to aarti wow superbbb dear..feeling sad for shoba...waiting for nxt update, wat aarti will reply to yash...

thanx a lot for comment,, yeah in next part aarti's reaction will come, wait till wdnsday dear