Reyaansh OS: Satisfy you!

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I am completely unapologetic about this OS and the way Kria is in this one. I am sorry, but in my mind, I have always thought that when Reyaansh Singhania actually turns on the charm, even nuns fall for him. So, just a stupid timepass OS on the song that has been making me wanting to write on him. 

Do review please. Or I'll haunt your nightmares! 

Enjoy! 

Reyaansh OS: Satisfy You. 😉

Gaddi Lamborghini peele rang di
Menu kendi ay chala ve slowly

It was frustrating that this was the only way left. Ohh well, not that this would harm him in any way. This was just the last option he'd ever want to take. Because this option really didn't guarantee whether she'd survive or not. And that, was the teeny weeny concern he had.

Yeah, the three months got over tomorrow. Much to his amazement, he had agreed after a month or so to the collaboration. But what had made him agree wasn't a soft corner for her, or the pressure from his friends.

It was the realization that something was terribly off about her. It was the realization that even Swayam wouldn't open up fully when she was the topic. First, it had roared the green monster inside him.

But after a few weeks, it had just seemed weird. It didn't make any sense. That's when he started investigating. Whenever something personal of hers was mentioned, she would get defensive. And to find more, he had agreed to the workshops, the collaborations. And well, they had paid off. He was the proud owner of a newly formed Dance academy. That's what they were out celebrating in the first place tonight.

A lopsided smirk formed on his face. This was going to be so much fun, that his blood was racing. He never really did this to people he actually cared for, for obvious reasons of course.

All he wanted was the truth tonight. And the most ruthless way was what he would adopt. He almost didn't regret it. He thought as he smiled.

He changed the gears, and revved the pedal of his Lamborghini, and looked sideways to the girl sitting next to him.

She was in this blood red one-piece. He revved the accelerator some more. Ohh, this would be fun.

Oh pehle gear te oh, jadon mordi
O menu lagni ay the one and only

As he stared  down her poise, he could immediately see how uncomfortable she was under his gaze. Okay, maybe he didn't want only the truth. But then, this want would satiate faster. It was thrilling, the unleashing that was about to go inside him. And it was amusing how aware he was of this side of him. It was as if he only pulled him out on extremely special occasions, and then rein him in otherwise.

She gulped loudly, as the silence got more and more killing inside his yellow Lamborghini. All she wanted was to run. And his gaze every now and then wouldn't help. Why had she worn what she was wearing right now?

It was only because she hadn't had a cocktail dress, and right now, all she could think that getting Sharon's help was a bad idea. She was uncomfortable in this dress. It wouldn't cover anything at all.

Ay ay bechare mundeyan de dilaan di tu quaatil
Vekhade menu kiven javengi tu faster
Dub de tu gas ni a little bit harder a bit harder yo

He stole a glance at her again. It was the thrill of the kill maybe, or it was the reins slowly losing, all of it was just making adrenaline pump more and more in his muscles. What she was wearing was helping immensely, and it would be an interesting scene how she'd react to the power surge from him. He felt like such a villain, plotting to kill the main-lady-boss.

Her skin glowed wherever the red didn't cover her, which was most of her body. The micro-mini was Sharon's idea most probably. The halter neck was just covering her chest, joining at her cleavage with barely a thread. The red then just disappeared into measly strands, meeting at her waist to make a skirt which ended on her upper thighs. He almost roared with bloodlust.  

They reached the club, and he turned off the ignition.

Getting out, he let him channel in his veins. His opened his black and red jacket buttons, and moved towards the entrance, not bothering to open her side's door for her. About time she started facing the wrath that would rain upon her tonight.  

I'm A Rider
Provider

Did he just start moving in slow motion? It felt like that in front of her eyes. Maybe she wasn't well... but then, something was different about him tonight, which made her both excited and scared.

She had been skipping the questions with him all the time nowadays. But tonight, it felt she was going to drown.

She hurriedly got out of the Lamborghini, and straightened her dress. Watching him sauntering off to the entrance of the club, she couldn't help a feeling of Deja-Vu run inside. But only, this time it felt so much more daunting, that personality of his.

Bring the heat girl
I'mma bring the fire

She was dazed for sure. Standing there like a retard. And then, to confirm her doubts, he just turned to her. Locking the Ginni with the keys, he smirked to her, his eyes asking whether she was ready for this, and she felt the urge to run away.

She was so going to die tonight.

And my name keeps staring worldwider
So my job is to satisfy yaaa (aaa, ay, satisfy aaa, ai)

As soon as they got inside, the music blaring, he took his jacket off, revealing the ripped grey and black ganji inside, he smiled his ten million dollar smile to the coat girl as she took it off, and Kria was sure she saw the girl rush to her asthma inhaler.

He left her, making her follow after him. There wasn't anything else she could do now, could she?

It was going to be a blindingly dazzling night after all. She grudgingly admitted.

Call me call me Mr Macafalle
I make em disappear just like Harry Houdini
Ve ni me lyrically so insane ah
So I'm Adjusted That'll Be A Chain ah

He moved to the center of the dance floor, and for some reason, Kria felt insanely inadequate to join him. She stood away, watching him move. He sashayed, like he owned the place, with his trademark smirk in place, and danced to the song. His steps made more and more people join him, but yet, all of them seemed to just follow him, as he clearly shined out.

She watched, like in a trance. She had forgotten how goddamn sexy he could be, when he actually felt like being sexy. She felt her insides jumping, as he moved to the beat.

Sanu na kise di vi cheez di Problem
Kehne lok they see me as a problem
Samaj na aave menu ki ay problem
I give them a cure with a fresh new album

Without knowing, her legs had taken her near him. She was a breath away from him, and that's when their eyes met.

Nice. He hadn't realized this was this easy. A good hunter never runs after the prey. It simply lures it in. He stopped moving, and stepped closer to her, testing the waters. He just stood there, watching her eyes pool over in ecstasy. He hadn't forgotten how transparent she was to be read. And desire was the easiest to read for him. Had always been... But then, this wasn't enough. She wasn't completely lost yet. And that would be achieved soon.

So, in the next moment, he stepped back, and surrounded himself in whatever pretty things were moving near him.  

I'm A Rider
Provider
Bring the heat girl
I'mma bring the fire

His chest and abs moved fluidly to the music, as his hands gathered around the waists of the girls that were dancing around him, expressing their naked desires to him in all ways possible.

He closed them in on him, leading them clutching handfuls of his ganji, wanting to touch him more. He enjoyed all this attention, after all, it had been a long time since he had come out. Rey could sleep tonight, it had been years since Reyaansh Singhania came out to play.

He smiled to those pretty things, hitching their breaths, as they grinded upon him more.

I'm never gonna stop while I'm hard working
I am in a zone where you can't stopping
Hit nahio Baneya fe straight to the bin
This is the way I like working

Before he knew it, she was clasping one of the girls, and moving them away. He smirked, going deep inside the dance floor, to get away from her.

A little more, my red riding hood... Just a little more, he thought.

He could almost taste the win he was going to have over her.

She was trying to keep herself sensible. But what was happening to her wasn't in her control. Why was he doing this to her?

How dare she be so stupid and get jealous for him. She wasn't even thinking anything anymore here. All she knew was she wanted to go to him and be the one who was touching his chest so unabashedly.

Those wretched bitches didn't deserve that kind of position on him.

I'm never gonna stop while I'm hard working
I am in a zone where you can't stop in
Hit nahio Baneya fe straight to the bin
So move out the way ay, ay, ay

He knew he was overdoing it. But then, he needed to be in his full form to seduce... hypnotize her out of her mind. And this though looked easy, one wrong move and it'd all go down the drain. He moved some more to the beat, and realized his ganji being pulled from all sides.

He smiled, and let the pretty little things have their way. Within seconds, he ripped himself out of them and left the tattered parts of his ganji with them.

He moved near the bar, and with a sideways glance noticed that she was nearing him too.

I'm A Rider
Provider

He was shirtless. Holy everything that was pure and holy... She wasn't thinking anymore.

She saw him grab a bottle of water and move away from the bar. Her lips dried, and then she followed where he went, like a moth to flame.

Bring the heat girl
I'mma bring the fire

She saw him settling on the sofa at the end of the dark red corner of the club. It almost felt like an appropriate throne for him. He opened the bottle and poured the contents on his face, and Kria saw hungrily the drops sizzling down his body. Yes, the throne was appropriate for the devil king.

He saw her watching him. This time, he smirked to her. Yes, this was fun. He raised his hand up, and twisted his fingers, signaling her to come to her.

She gulped, and moved to him. She knew, it was the King of Dazzlers tonight as she settled next to him.

With one arm resting his head lazily tilting backwards, he raised an inquiring gaze to her. She involuntarily licked her lips, and he smirked watching her do that.

His hand made a lazy graze down her throat, he drew an invisible line towards her cleavage.

"I am back." He breathed to her, and saw her body catch up on his reference and get taut up like a string.

She saw it in his eyes. She knew what he was saying. She hadn't realized how hypnotic The Reyaansh Singhania was.

His hand clutched the thread that was holding her dress together at her cleavage, and twisted it between his fingers. Her breath hitched.

"Welcome Me." He ordered. 

Edited by _SenbonZakura_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anky pehle bata du this is the first time where I was able to reserve first in any write-up :O

And ye OS ...FAADU concept ...totally out of the box
I thought the concept would be something else :P
But seriously loved the way how you portrayed Reyu like a greek god of sex and and Kriyu his disciple ...
I too always felt that Reyu had can make any girl fall for him but Kriyu was an exception ...
I could imagine Kria's feelings overpowering her resistance ... And the way you expressed Reyu wanted Kria to spill the beans but he wanted something else from her as well ...
You know you always manage to stun the readers with new path-breaking concept...I can't help but praise ur imagination :O
And the end ...I mean it was sooo fhfekjsndkjndkjf
I wanted to read more :'(
jaldi khatam ho gaya
AUR LIKHO

and btw I agree with medha_its_me ...The song is hilarious :P

Edited by -Khwahish- - 10 years ago
ramya.reddy thumbnail
awesome os di
its amazing
rey was too hot to handle
poor kria bechare agar aise seduce kare tho koi bhi kya karega
apne bohut ache se potray kia kria ke emotions
aise likte raho di
Edited by ramya.reddy - 10 years ago
SavageMissMe thumbnail
Omg this is so f**king good.
Rey the sex god and kriya painted with jealousy the color of her dress. You're just amazing with the symbolism.
Found the punjabi song actually humorous though I'm not to sure I translated it correct :-P
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
f**k...

This was the very first thing which came out of my mouth...

Anky.. what tbe f**k was that??? *breath hitched*

How amazingly you showed that Dazzler Reyaansh Singhania who can make ny girl fall for him that very instant.. Aahhh...

how well Kriya knew that she is going to die tonight.. she just knew..but she couldnt stop.herself...

how badly Rey made her fume...

And the last part... "welcome me" ... f**k... I couldnt breath for a moment...

This was f**king... HOT... ufff... like.. not exactly but.. Hot naa hoke bhi wala HOT...

ufff..

Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh teriii...
Anky di...
Apne toh jaan hi nikaal li meri...
Dat was super awsmm os...
Ufff... Here Rey was damm.. TOO HOT TO HANDEL...
I clearly understand Kria bechaari ka haal.. Uff aisa HOT MESS agar aapko seduce kerne pe aaj jaye toh aapka kya haal hoga woh toh kria ne aache se potray kiya..
I so so wanted to read more..
Bt samjh gayi mein...
Awsm dwsm OS DI..
LOVED IT...
LOVED DIS REYAANSH SINGHANIA... haiiyyyeee...
Ps : Agar u any case u have plan to give another part then do write di..
I will runn n read it...
Tiny miny % chance bhi ho tab bhi continue kerna.. Plzz
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*runs to get some cold water*

Phew! Such things are SO bad for my health!

GOD I loved REY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Uff...he was dark,sexy,manipulative...literal sex on a stick <3 I am completely forgiving Kria. resist karna uske bas mein hi nahin hai! He's THAT bad boy here...the one you want to stay clear off but can't do so. The real king of the Dazzlers!

The ending gave me goosebumps...yes GOOSEBUMPS! Innocent Kriya with her doe eyes, trapped in the devil's snare. Brilliant! So bloody brilliant <3
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was amazingly awesome

I loved it..

ufff...Reyansh Singhnania...the sexy man...and Kriya's reactions to his actioms were portrayed simply wonderfully...

by the way which song is this? Meine nahi suna as I'm online through phone.
ramya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i had dis stupid smile n my face as i read ur intro and the song started playing 😆
well can i just say it was simple awesome!!!
the song suited the reyaansh singhania perfectly 
no girl can resist him when he turns n his charm😆
still grinning lyk a fool 😃
loved it ankita⭐️
superb writing
thnx for the pm😊

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anky what ws tat?
R u planning 2 seduce all ur readers without even a visual rreat?
Mind blowing..the way he seduced her nd welcome me nd I m bck...omg...
blazzing hot...