Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

I am pretty sure I am the same. Thats what I said in the A/N naa.. Ki I am not apologising for the bhaagna peeche peeche. 

Greek gods in a way are sex symbols babe.. Hehehehehe

bada hi ganda time choose kia tune padhne ke liye..! BTW, kitna time laga fir ready hone mei? 

Maine sanyaas le hi lia hai bas. Ekdum full and final. 
mere gharwalo pareshan ho gae the ki mai band kamre me kr kya rhi hu...😆

Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh holly shit..

anky dii..by god wht was this..??

rey was too hot to handle..

by reading only i feeled head over hells..

kriya so knew she is gonna die but cant do anything..

nd the song was soo suiting rey

welcome me *my hearts litterly miss beats*

amzhing dii

m in love with it..

its on my bookmark for sure..
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anky di...
This is defo your style of wriing..
Hotnesss

The Reyaansh Singhania is BACK!!!!!
Manisha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing os dii
love it 

thanks for updating
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG it was freaking awesome OS...
ahhh THE REYAANSH SINGHANIYA is irrestitable...
love d way u expressed both kriya n rey's feelings...
loved it...
plzzz yaar continue it...
love to read more...
thnx fr d pm...
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
loved it
its awesome

kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg so hot reyaansh singhania is so seducing i fell pity for poor kria
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HOLY HELL!
I'll be honest. Initially I was like THIS IS NIIICE. By the time I got to the middle of it I was literally like I LOVE YOU and towards the end I was like NO SHE DIDN'T!!!

This was the strangest song choice but but the whole fic was brilliance! THIS is the dark!powerful!Rey I had been craving to read. I loved loved loved how I could co-relate it to his performance from the first episode of the show.

The build-up, the whole predator/prey analogy was breathtaking. I don't have much else to say except make hand gestures and hyperventilate so I'll just point out the few lines that gave me goosebumps and made my heart trip!

It was thrilling, the unleashing that was about to go inside him. And it was amusing how aware he was of this side of him. It was as if he only pulled him out on extremely special occasions, and that rein him in other wise.

It was the thrill of the kill maybe, or it was the reins slowly losing, all of it was just making adrenaline pump more and more in his muscles. 

Getting out, he let him channel in his veins. His opened his black and red jacket buttons, and moved towards the entrance, not bothering to open her side's door for her. About time she started facing the wrath that would rain upon her tonight.  

Locking the Gini with the keys, he smirked to her, his eyes asking whether she was ready for this, and she felt the urge to run away.

She watched, like in a trance. She had forgotten how goddamn sexy he could be, when he actually felt like being sexy. 

Nice. He hadn't realized this was this easy. A good hunter never runs after the prey. It simply lures it in. He stopped moving, and stepped closer to her, testing the waters. He just stood there, watching her eyes pool over in ecstasy.

He enjoyed all this attention, after all, it had been a long time since he had come out to play. Rey could sleep tonight, it had been years since Reyaansh Singhania came out to play.

He smirked, going deep inside the dance floor, to get away from her.

A little more, my red riding hood... Just a little more, he thought.

He could almost taste the win he was going to have over her.

He knew he was overdoing it. But then, he needed to be in his full form to seduce... hypnotize her out of her mind. And this though looked easy, one wrong move and it'd all go down the drain.

He was shirtless. Holy everything that was pure and holy... She wasn't thinking anymore.

She saw him grab a bottle of water and move away from the bar. Her lips dried, and then she followed where he went, like a moth to flame.

She saw him settling on the sofa at the end of the dark red corner of the club. It almost felt like an appropriate throne for him. He opened the bottle and poured the contents on his face, and Kria saw hungrily the drops sizzling down his body. Yes, the throne was appropriate for the devil king.

"I am back." He breathed to her, and saw her body catch up on his reference and get taut up like a string.

She saw it in his eyes. She knew what he was saying. She hadn't realized how hypnotic The Reyaansh Singhania was.

His hand clutched the thread that was holding her dress together at her cleavage, and twisted it between his fingers. Her breath hitched.

"Welcome Me." He ordered. 

WOW!

If that looks like almost your fic, it just goes on to show how awesome the whole thing was. I love the electric current this piece had running through it.

Just breathlessly amazing Anks!

👏

P.S. That has to be one of the best last lines I've read in a while. What a perfect way to end the piece. Also, sorry for excessive fangirling! 😳

Edited by Couch_Potato - 10 years ago
ramya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Hehehehehe, I can almost imagine that goofy smile! I am sooo happy that you liked the song too! I was nervous whether people would accept the song or not. 

Doesn't it feel as if the song is actually made with him in mind? 

definitely!! 😆
dazzlingmanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
it was just so damn amazing
di u r a wonderful writer
it is "the reyaansh singhania"...who in this world can resist him...
i so want this reyaansh back in the d3 too
poor kriya...kitna jelous kiya bichari ko
the last rey's line was just so hot
par i wanted to read more...
pls. iska 2nd part bhi dedo...only if possible...