Jodha Akbar 11th Dec. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Jodha comes to ruks and says that jalal has gone out to address nation which is in rage, they have hit maham also, ruks says so what she is paying for her son's deeds. Jodha says jalal is angry things are getting out of hand, ruks says he is trying to save our marriage, why are you so worried. Jodha ask her to understand the matter but ruks that you want jalal to divorce. Jodha says people are angry, ruks says that only jalal can control and people dont have guts to hit jalal.

Jo runs to Jalal she requests him not to go and meeet janta anything can happen ..he doesn't listen to her and moves , Atga khan also tries to stops him but he doesn't listen 

Jalal talk to janta and says who hurt maham , he will not tolerate this it is about his family ..if you all are that angry they can hurt him with stone they says please change this law one of them says he's an old man n at this age can't  talaq his wife ...Jalal says he's going to do the same to Ruq they say you should not do that ,,its all because of AK  hand him over to us , Jalal says he will let you all know his decision tomorrow 

Adham is sneaking out of palace, soldier says tasnim's house is near you can take her but informs him its not safe for him to go because people are very angry and its can be very dangerous for you he screams saying he is not scared of nation , he was about to go out but maham stops him and tells him not to go out he is still adamant to go out she takes him out and shows how angry people are so he is not going out .

DEA, everyone is present , AK comes Jalal tells him after thinking a lot and discussing with Ruq i decided to hand you over to Janta , MA cries and request Jalal to change his decision , she pleads him saying he is my child please don't do this forgive him , Jalal says you know because of him Ruq has to go thorugh so much ,, MA tries to defend AK and says he never had this intention to separate you and ruq , MA cries and asks AK to says he didn't have this in his  mind ...

AK says the same thing... Jalal is very angry...AK says I only wanted to marry Tasmeen ..Jalal says I know what you are but you should be grateful that because of badi ammi you have given a chance , now I would like Ruq to punish you because of you she had to go through so much ..Ruq comes and tells Jalal you are the right person to take decide his punishment , Jalal says Ak has to resign and no more a  subedar , he says  you are not allowed in Deewane aam and khas basically he take away  all his power and says you will live like a commoners .. then he orders  Atka khan to put him behind bar ..MA is speechless ..AK is furious and under arrest ...

Jalal comes out of his Mahal and addresses Janta says after going to the all aspect of this case..here are the details ..Atka khan reads the law ..AS per this law no one can marry a girl below 14yrs old and this not applicable on what has all ready happened ..so He is not going to Tala Ruq begum ..Aawam become happy and asks what about AK did he punished him for his bad intention .. Jalal informs he has taken back the subedari from him and sent him behind Bar ..

Maham is with Reshem she asks him how long it take to make one official order she says more than a day ..Maham realizes that this was all planned as atga had official written order when he told people ..She says all were involved Ruqs , Jodha and Jalal they have decided before and played this game ..Maham is very angry on Jodha and says why i feel all this could happened because of her ...

Precap: Ruq is with Jo and tells her Jalal told her it was becuase of her effort and Idea their Talal did not happen .. She says after this my opinion has changed about you , She gives her a gift ..JO is smiling.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..:)
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
Surish thumbnail
thanks
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is MM blind love for her son that is bringing about her down fall, if she had stop him from the first instance this situation would not have escalated so far.

She wanted to hurt Ruku and Jodha and at the end of they day she end up hurting herself and son. Soon that prize position of prime minister will be out of her hands.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A gorgeous episode
Thanks for the update