Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
bang on post...
swayam... d swayam shekhawat... d ultimate loverboy... now i find him NOWHERE. 😭
want him back... at any cost... 
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami1994

ohkk swayam is my favourite character in the show.. well i got attached to dis show only cause of him... bt i can no more understand him.. 😕

the change thing is literally getting on my nerves...
i very well remember his dialogue 
' sharon aj tum is change ko leke comfortable ho kyuki may b yeh tumhare liye naya hai so it's intersting for you.. par tum aisi nahi ho.. aj nahi toh kal tum khud irritate ho jaogi... kyuki tum kisi aur ki tarah jee rahi ho and trust me isse problem aur baregi ' 
then i don't knw y things r being contradicted now.. 😭
i want my old swayam back... 
now he has no more one liners, no more deep philosophical intense thoughts... 
ohkk i agree swayam is hurt and it's difficult for him to open up to her but den i remember swayam getting affected by sharon in indian outfit... he happily eating breakfast made by sharon... then these following lines were said by him in the hurt phase itself... :
1) ' itna strong word hate aur woh bhi sharon ko.. kya jawab deta mai..??? agar mai firse janam lu na toh bhi tumhare liye nafrat ka emotion kabhi paida nahi kar paunga... mai humesha se sharon se pyar karta tha aur karunga '
2) ' lets accept sharon bohot special hai... '
3) ' mai tumhe humesha sirf khush dekhna chahta hu.. kyuki tum khush rehna deserve karti ho... '
doesn't matter however hurt he might have been his his love, care n concern for sharon never decreased...
my swayam has been butchered now.. 😭 it's literally getting torturous to see my favourite character this way as if he is completely a new person... 😭

totally agree dude... u said my heart out... 
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dont know what went wrong...but yes...I am not able find Swayam..my favorite character of D3
Edited by _Deepika_ - 10 years ago
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
pata nahin swayam kahan khogaya hai aisa lagta hai jaise palki maam ke saath manju swayam bhi chala gaya hai 
swayamsharon thumbnail
edited on page 2

Edited by swayamsharon - 10 years ago
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nami2811

Agree Diya. Swayam is my favourite character in d show and it really hurts to see his character being butchered to this level. He never ever wanted Sharon to change. But off late that is the only thing he's talking about. Sharon has done a mistake I agree but for how long will she be ignored? I think it's high time Swayam should speak out. Please give him proper dialogues and revive his character. It's never too late :(

I want to see Swayam the sensitive and sensible lover boy back on my screen :(

Yes twinie, he has only the 'change ' word in his vocabulary now .😳 Sharon has been regretting her actions since so long and he didn't notice , now he is talking nicely to her koz of her frienship with kria , wth is this ??🥱 Yes, please revive Swayam , need him back soon in the show .
...Diya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature2

kaha na ki new creative kk BEG mein milaga 🤬

New CVs need to do something real soon about SwaRon . The way the characters are being handled is so pathetic.
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Swayam shekhawat ,this character is surely a master piece ..but it's disheartening to see it getting destroyed🥺🥺🥺🥺
...Diya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

u said it all...
i used to love swayam more for his one liner and now toe seriously i hate his dialogues. swayam's awesome one liners are replaced by only one dailogue sharon tum badal gayi ya tum nai badli thats it🤢
this is not swayam i used to love, he is asking sharon to change n i m saying the day sharon will change n swayam will love that change sharon i will stop loving swayam!
becoz for me swayam is the swayam perfect shikhawat for his love for sharon, jub uska pyar conditional hoe gaya toe voh ultimate loverboy swayam shikhawat hi nai raha, i will quit this show bus!
i badly want swayam pov on this i want to know kya change kerna hai usae??

@blue, so true , that badal gayi na badli makes my blood boil .😡 
This is NOT swayam .Period. If he wants her to change in the real sense, SwaRon will stop right there for me . And, yeah , want to know what exactly he wanna change . He never elaborates _/\_

...Diya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

u hv said it all. cvs have discovered the best way to destroy swayam's character by forcing swayam's want for Sharon's change n by turning swayam character towards someone other person than Sharon???The most foolish step. I mean how can one ruin an epic character by showing the exact opposite what actually demands???

The weirdest dialogues ever for Swayam. well its not swayam anymore and same is with sharon.

please do not give the adaptation reason for the new cvs because adaptation doesnt involve tampering the characters by showing opposite of basic characterisations. adaption doesnt involve using swaron for drama. Adaption can still gp ahead by not ruining the characters. Pity the ppl who are hell bent on losing something as beautiful as swayam sharon swaron

They actually managed a character we've been adoring since the last 2 or so years in only two weeks .👎🏼 Swayam character has been confined to only the best-friends avatar now . That's his only interest in the show. Swayam is being given such rotten dialogues and the thing is Swayam had a standard of his own , that's what makes his current characterization so disappointing .😭
Adaptation seemed like one of the most plausible reason , but you are right whatever the case they shouldn't have messed up to this extent with SwaRon. It would be there loss only .