Swayam , what went wrong ?

...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Swayam . The character which stood out from the lot since the beginning . He has a uniqueness about him . His philosophical way of thinking , his suaveness , poised , calm behaviour , his ability to love so strongly and never give up . All SwaRon fans will agree here with me, Swayam is by far the most unique and a truly exceptional character . What makes him even more exceptional is his signature one-liners . They are profound , yet simple . His one sentence manages to create a deep impact . Lately , it's all been missing . Where did his one-liners go ??!! Swayam to us has always been all about out -of-box one- liners . 

Leaving that aside, What's bugging me a lot more these days is his change monologue .  What does he wants to change in Sharon exactly ?!  And why ?!  Because I clearly remember at the time of trial confession , he put heavy emphasis on the fact that he didn't want her to change AT ALL . 

"agar tum mere liye apne aapko forcefully change karna band kardo sab sort hojayega" 
"tum jaise thi mein us sharon se pyaar kartha hoon"

He love her the way she is . That's the most endearing and aww-worthy thing about his love for sharon . He accepted her with her faults , and not once tried to mould her according him . Yes, she is rash , impulsive , rude but he loved her like this only . That's sharon and he never wanted to change her . Then, why is he all of sudden , muttering that change dialogues , that too two times .😳

And what's even worst , he'll have a 5 s change monologue , then the next day he is back to being the best friend and taunting sharon .πŸ₯± Where is the continuity ? How can I  relate to the show if I don't understand what my fave characters  are doing anymore ?!!   One moment he reacts in one way , the next in another . The difference between the SwaRon now and SwaRon then  is so flagrant that it's almost unreal .😲  He loved her for 5 freaking years  . He said once loverboy are made outta emotions .

"loverboy need se nahi emotions se bante hai"  Did the emotions from 5 years die so quickly ?!! 
 "here i am... tumara forever tumara swayam shekhawat " . Did forever last only this long ?!
"All i need is you sharon " " tum jo limits dogi usi mein rahunga.. par sirf tumare saath rahoonga sharon" 

This is  Swayam love for Sharon , an all consuming need . He lived through it and made us feel every emotions connected to his love .

He can suppress his emotions after the rejection  but the way I see it , he should be atleast a little more concerned about her . His indifferent and stoic behaviour makes no sense so does his pleased behaviour due to her friendship with kria. If her past efforts couldn't melt him down , how can  her friendship with kria  ?!  I can't understand what's happening in the show anymore .

I do realize that the CVs are still in an adaptation period and they need more time to grasp the characters correctly and write D3 accordingly .But ,It's being increasingly difficult to watch a show whereby your fave character is behaving so weirdly and there is such an utter lack of continuity .  All this is hindering the  SwaRon track . Oops, is there even a SwaRon track ?!! What I can see is just randomness with no proper flow or direction .

PS : Dialogues credit : Priya,  Title :Anushka 
         Thank you both for the help πŸ€— Edited by diya90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
All i can say is that swayam has become ordinary from special...
Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's heart aching to see my favourite character getting destroyed .
P.S-i'm missing Palki ma'am so much  
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its really difficult to hold onto a show where your favourite character all of a sudden after 2.5 years is treated like a character which is anything but him. This Swayam is just another lead we see on-screen. But Swayam was never the quintessential hero. He is the most romantic character I have ever come across on tv. The beauty of the character lies in the simple fact that how much he crazily love Sharon. His signature dialogues expressing his passionate love for Sharon also had made viewers love him so much. However, the writers now are destroying every little thing which makes Swayam such an impactful character. For example once upon a time Swayam's dialogues used to win our heart in each and every episode. But now his dialogues are destroying his character more. It's so sad to see such meaningless and flat dialogues being given to him.
All seems like slow poisoning of Swayam and thereby SwaRon.
Edited by muskurana - 10 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree Diya. Swayam is my favourite character in d show and it really hurts to see his character being butchered to this level. He never ever wanted Sharon to change. But off late that is the only thing he's talking about. Sharon has done a mistake I agree but for how long will she be ignored? I think it's high time Swayam should speak out. Please give him proper dialogues and revive his character. It's never too late :(

I want to see Swayam the sensitive and sensible lover boy back on my screen :(Edited by nami2811 - 10 years ago
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cscs

All i can say is that swayam has become ordinary from special...

So damn ordinary charu .😭  I want that old swayam back real soon .
nature2 thumbnail
kaha na ki new creative kk BEG mein milaga 🀬
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u said it all...
i used to love swayam more for his one liner and now toe seriously i hate his dialogues. swayam's awesome one liners are replaced by only one dailogue sharon tum badal gayi ya tum nai badli thats it🀒
this is not swayam i used to love, he is asking sharon to change n i m saying the day sharon will change n swayam will love that change sharon i will stop loving swayam!
becoz for me swayam is the swayam perfect shikhawat for his love for sharon, jub uska pyar conditional hoe gaya toe voh ultimate loverboy swayam shikhawat hi nai raha, i will quit this show bus!
i badly want swayam pov on this i want to know kya change kerna hai usae??
Edited by swayamsharon - 10 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u hv said it all. cvs have discovered the best way to destroy swayam's character by forcing swayam's want for Sharon's change n by turning swayam character towards someone other person than Sharon???The most foolish step. I mean how can one ruin an epic character by showing the exact opposite what actually demands???

The weirdest dialogues ever for Swayam. well its not swayam anymore and same is with sharon.

please do not give the adaptation reason for the new cvs because adaptation doesnt involve tampering the characters by showing opposite of basic characterisations. adaption doesnt involve using swaron for drama. Adaption can still gp ahead by not ruining the characters. Pity the ppl who are hell bent on losing something as beautiful as swayam sharon swaron
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They have totally ruined SWAYAM's character, the character we most dearly loved for 2.5 yrs 😭😭...
Now-a-days when I see him on screen - more than to enjoy his screen space, first thing that comes to my mind is "Please don't say that dialogue again" - it has become that repetitive...😑

Lover boy/Majnu SWAYAM is lost somewhere, I don't know who is responsible...but I would really like to see how they are going to rebuild his character and give us old SWAYAM...I tell you, I watch SWARON scenes with no interest, since it has nothing for us SWARON fans..