Boys' day out - Krishna Arjun- Upd pg 5

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

Note: This thread is going to be updated time to time as we get the Nar Narayan Episodes: Please pitch in to give your comments too :)
20 Dec : Pg 5

And aaaj toh we had a dhaansoo episode..and most important..the beginning of "Ye Dosti"

The term "Friend, Philosopher and guide" so suited today na...

The beginning of a Friendship, which is so well known, yet so underrated...

Krishna Arjun pair became famous because of the Geetya Gyaan Episode, but we forget that it took a long journey for both of them to reach there...

A complete Trusting Arjuna and a complete guide called Krishna...
The Jodi of Nar Narayana...

The magic that these two wove...both were so similar in some matters, both were very attractive๐Ÿ˜†
Loved by almost all...Had immense faith in each other... Favourite of their Gurus, both gave very unique Guru Dakshina to their Gurus..

It is said that Krishna, even when he saw Arjun for the first time, had tears in his eyes, because Arjun reminded him of his old Friend in Vraja, having the same name...

Today when you see the far away look in Arjun's eyes, when he understands the meaning of those five blue stones, and finally acknowledges what Subi had been blabbering about "Her brother Krishna" ...
Arjuna is always fascinated by these things, the mysteries of Knowledge and always bows down before people who are the masters of that...His first fascination towards Drona was similar, and that fascination turned into the eternal devotion...
It will be the same with Krishna...the way Krishna openly acknowledges Krishna as his dearest, something which will draw Arjun towards him...and Krishna's solidarity will overwhelm him...and in turn Arjun will have an unwaivering devotion towards him!!

*Sigh.* I just love these two๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing post,  v.well explained, Arjun and Krishna define the meaning of true frienship!! love their pairing!! 
Same here even i loved todays episode, and loved the way Arjun understood the meaning of the five blue stone!! 
Edited by Rihan05 - 10 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post srus...episode was 2 god...n high point of 2day episode...last part...Arjun said- khi Krishan n yeh pathar mujhko islay hi to nhi diye ...amazing scene ๐Ÿ‘ great job CV โญ๏ธ
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Beautiful post of bonding between Krishna n Arjuna
they best friends...Arjuna fully devoted towards Krishna who always all along show him right path...
they share spl kind of beautiful bond ...
indeed today start the beautiful bonding of Krishna n Arjuna...how Krishna helped Arjuna n Arjuna full fascinated by this...
waiting for the day when we will see more Krishna -Arjuna moments

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@sru
u put my feelings in words
i luv that moment when thy got connected indirectly ๐Ÿ‘
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree i loved how CV's have begun their friendship .They havent even met each other yet their bond of freindship,trust,loyalty and dedication has begun.Looking forward to their meeting now
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Amesome post dear... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Loved todays epi to the core...the way they started showing KrishnArjun bond is really fab...Unique way...There was NO Krishna in the episode but seeing those 5 stones we autometically felt the presence of Krishna...Great work CVs.. ๐Ÿ‘ Waiting to see KrishnArjun together onscreen... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Amoremio...For your eyes only๐Ÿ˜›

debaleena_tunai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

โ˜บ๏ธ
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

omg sru thnkuuu so much that was sumthing in his eyes i can't wait for arjun n krishna scenes
p.s. m not a shaheer fan but he's impressing me as arjun ๐Ÿ‘