Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok So I have just seen half of the episode and I need to leave
Will come back with more nonsense...tab tak ke liye...Nar Narayana ke darshan kar lo!!
Haye haye! Fiction or not!! I am falling in love with this track,...Mahahbharat ka war mat dikhana but inn dono ke epis badhaa do!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

They are so happy with each other

Ok and so this was so boys talk...Arjun laughing after reading the love letter...It was like boys enjoying that moment!!! Did Ruki know about this?? that Krishna had shown this Love letter ot Arjuna??? she would have killed Krishna I am sure if she did ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful post. Today's episode showed how they became eternal friends. 
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post on Krishna-Arjun friendship & bond :)) 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Ok So I am here for Detailed wali Bak bak๐Ÿ˜†

Episode 19/9

Krishna Arjun removed the third wheel aka Subi from the equation๐Ÿ˜† And Subi did after giving some sad "viraah" looks to Ajju which ofcourse Krishna caught one!!! But "bhondulal" aka arjun is busy talking to a Ghoda...Ghoda also must be banging his head..."dekho ye gadha" ๐Ÿ˜†

And then ofcourse, the two besties went on their expedition..But ofcourse, it is Krishna and not Arjun...so he would not be only seeing the "eye of the bird" and he would be wandering around before he actually reaches the bird...So Rukmini waiting in abeyance, Krishna takes a scenic route to his sasural๐Ÿ˜†

And there comes the best of scenes...Krishna missing his childhood...Even God loves to be a child..to be so loved...to be carefree...and loot makhan ...to do an act which would result into mom's scolding and then lots of love and hugs...where Krishna would be the beloved of all and he would not be shouldering the responsibility of the whole "Bharat Varsha"

This moment!!! I had tears in my eyes...SRJ nailed it like anything!!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Updating further
Arjun trying to solve the mystery called Krishna...I just love how both look at each other...Krishna looks down at him (SRJ and his height!!๐Ÿ˜† He can look down upon Kansa as well!) like indulging an innocent child and Arjun looks at him fascinated like a child looks at a Magician!!!

krsna17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too nice song also

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Updating further
Arjun trying to solve the mystery called Krishna...I just love how both look at each other...Krishna looks down at him (SRJ and his height!!๐Ÿ˜† He can look down upon Kansa as well!) like indulging an innocent child and Arjun looks at him fascinated like a child looks at a Magician!!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Hayeee! Mein Vaari Jaava๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Updating further

yes this was an amazing moment .. thanks for the pic
Edited by medha00 - 10 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ShrNi-

Srushti!!!!
Hieee!!!!

Loved your topic ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yesterdays episode was WOW
Krishna Arjun ek side,Pura Ka Pura Mahabharat ek side

The awe with which Arjun looks at Krishna or the glint in Krishnas eyes when he looks at Arjun
It was a moment <3
Narayan found his Nara...

Saheer & Saurabh share an amazing chemistry as Krishna Arjun
Sorry Subhadhra,Rukmani,Draupadi & All of K& As wifeys
But im rooting for Krishna Arjun ALL THE WAY ๐Ÿ˜‰

Coming to Krishna as you said even though he comes across as Naughty & Mischievous,there are these moments when he suddenly grows all serious-perhaps due to him realizing how each tiny event will have a HUGE impact on the future
Saurabh relays between those two phases of Krishna effortlessly
& that smile<3

MB I feel lacked the punch W/O Krishna in the plot
& im actually ok with the fact that these guys have twisted the plot to get Krishna earlier & show Krishna Arjun scenes

Jai Ho to the worlds first Bromance ๐Ÿ˜‰
& im making moony eyes at your gifs Srushti <3

-Shruti

So I am here๐Ÿ˜›
Where were you Shruttiii!! I was missing you ...I thought Mytho and no Shruti๐Ÿ˜ฒ So not done But yo uare here and me is happy shappy๐Ÿ˜›
And you are spot on...now that I look back, it seems like MB did not exist without Krishna..although it was a power pack performance by all...Since HE has come, I find that we are in a total and completely different era!! An era which was so beautiful and pretty...instead of daunting and haunting๐Ÿ˜†
Such is the effect of Madhav ...and Partha along with him...looking at him with the same eyes as all of us...

I love love how they have put Arjun in our shoes...He always asks the questions that we do...Like in the case of Drona, he asked why did his teacher not trust him, why is education bounden by boundaries...And in this phase also, we see him asking Krishna...the way he asked, is  it not Adharma to kidnap a woman without a swayamvar...and we got the answer..anything without her consent is Adharma!! So right...even in today's context!!!! *sigh* what to say I am just "Krishna Krishna*
debaleena_tunai thumbnail

Hayeee! Mein Vaari Jaava๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Brihannala... ๐Ÿคฃ precap mein bichari ki wig gir gayi..ab kya hoga iss abla nari ka!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†