Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th December 2013

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th December 2013

Jalal hugs ruks. She says thank you, the journey with you was amazing, you sat me on your eye lashes, when i asked for light you gave me whole sun, you gave me position of special wife and your friend, thanks for beautiful memories, i will live with them but what about my breath which is related with you, i think i will die.. Jalal stops her, she says we will be separated tomorrow so be with me today, she hugs him and cries.

salima says to jodha that my eyes were filled with tears when i read that letter of ruks, jodha says she must be very hurt, salima says she want to meet us.

Ruks comes and says remember when tiger attacked jalal, we all prayed for him and i thought my prayers were most pure and reached jalal but i think nobody prayed for me thats why i am leaving tomorrow. She gives her special wife stamp(for official letters etc) to salima and says i want to talk with jodha alone. Salima leaves. Ruks comes face to face with jodha and says dont be sad as salima is big in age and position, i want one thing from you. Jodha ask what? Ruks says you know how to do make over and all and this is my last night here, so will you do my make up? I never tried it as i thought jalal is impressed by my mind but you proved me wrong. Jalal has no heart it is proved thats why he is divorcing me. You must be thinking why i want make up from because you are the sole reason of my leave, you used tasnim, adham to throw me out. Jodha says its not true. Ruks says dont show fake tears and prepare for my make up as its my last night with my husband. She leaves. Jodha sits and says if you think i am the reason then i will not let this happen, never.

jodha wants to meet jalal, soldier says nobody is allowed but still jodha goes. She comes to jalal who says you shouldnt be here, jodha says same goes for you. He says i am not in mood to talk so go. Jodha says do you remember your birthday, gift and people's blessing. Jalal says i do but these blessing are not with me now, they are hating me for this rule. Jodha says hate is for adham, jalal says they blame king only. Jodha says so you should tell them that adham is wrong not you, jalal says i cant, jodha says but ruks can, jalal ask meaning? Jodha says we have to do something so that culprit is caught and you are free also. People like to see you and ruks together so when ruks will put her points in front of people, they will listen to her, in this way your point will reach to people and you will not have to come in front. Jalal is thoughtful.

jalal comes to ruks and says i got solution, you will address people and they will get emotional then we will do what we want. Ruks ask why dont you address them, jalal says their cherished queen will address them. Ruks is confused.Jalal ask adka to inform people that ruks want to address. He thinks that i have to see whether jodha's idea will work.

News of ruks addressing spread like wildfire.Jodha and ruks meets. Jodha smiles. Ruks says you are happy seeing me like this.ruks says to jodha that my relation is at stake because of you, i will give you much more pain then you have given me. she leaves.Ruks comes to nation and address that i am thankful that you loved me. I always thought of of your welfare. Some traditions are hurdles in process of success of nation and one is early marriages of girls. Thats why jalal has made this rule so that you people will understand your girls then marry them but adham pointed finger at our marriage that it was done in our childhood so to set example jalal will give me divorce tomorrow. People chants against adham. Ruks thanks them for their love. People becomes raged and shouts adham murdabad. the entire nation starts revolting against adham that he was a traitor for separating their fav begum from their shehenshah.

In his room Adham is furious that the people is against him and revolting against him .. There is shouts Adham murdabaad ... maham tries her best to stop him .. But he refuses as he is not a coward he could face any crowd .. Maham then gives him her swear and hides him warns him not to come out .. As the entire nation is turned against him n is demanding his blood .. They want adham to be handed over to them

Adka khan is preparing for the security of the fort .Citizens talk that they were very happy with their wives why should they divorce their wives because of adham

Maham gets hit by a stone that the people throws at the palace demanding adham, inside Hameeda tells jalal that his rule had created rage in the people .. This is not right ... Jalal is angry to watch his badi ami hit by angry people , He wants to speak to nation .. Hameeda warns him against it and does not permit him ... Adressing the people during this revolt.

Precap- In court jalal is informing adham that he had decided to hand him over to the nation . Who would decide what to do with him.

[nocopy]
Edited by -Celestial- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the qritten update. Looks like i didn't miss too much by not watching the show today.
 Instead I watched the last journey of our beloved Maharaja of Mysore who climbed the abode today. 

Last week i thought Jodha will approach the praja directly and instigte them against Adham but instead she made Ruqaiya instigate them. Great Cvs. there is no need for the King. Instead of Jalal they should have called Jodha the great not Jallauddin.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
Rehan. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice WU  ... thanks  for WU.
Surish thumbnail
Happy Home - Thank You Graphic
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail