Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Breathtaking chapter Suvika di ! ⭐️👏
Loved the way you have put things into right place for the time. Armaan n Ashu,, they look like good pals who can claim their statements upon each other..😳
And Nidhi.. not remembering past 5 years.. but its clear that their relation has been the sweetest when they were abt to marry each other. So she has been Superman's Lois.. ! ❤️ Very cutely named.. loved it Di !
Ashu pacifying her anguish over her amnesia and then taking Nidhi in his hands along with the things that are to be taken care of. This is gonna be a testing time for him..as he is taking her home and its gonna be her rejuvenating period out of trauma.. may be for both..??
Loved the emotional part of calming Nidhi and then looking at her n he himself is teared apart..Ashu is regretting the words he said.. and must be shaking himself that her memory comes back with that phase still in amnesia..
Very nice chapter Suvika di ..as it has only unfold the presence of Ashu in front of Nidhi.. still more to come.. yet to be unfold.. 
Thanks di,., 😃 
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
read the chap just now..

comments will come by fri..😛

but  2 small things now..

looks like the you have applied my idea with that prithvi angle??

you have been referring to  something ashu did or said which he is regretting..have you thot of that..or you don't even know??😆

p.s. nidhi better remember after waking up that she is married to ashu now😛
deepali.rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

not a problem. pop in whenever you feel like it. As Deepali keeps saying...this is our virtual home. 

As for suggestions, you can always tell me what you wish to see in this FF. Like your most fav wish list of AshNi...like..do you want any particular song or scene...anything...i will try my best to give them to you...please think about it. 😊

kisine mujhe yaad kiya??😳😆
bawaswift thumbnail
Wow Deepali.. Ashni Foever ! 👏
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Beautiful ... loved the frame of Ashni ! ❤️
bawaswift thumbnail
Bonded Ashni ! ⭐️
Nice Deepali ! 👏
deepali.rock thumbnail
i want my big wala goodluck😳
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Big wala Good Luck 👍🏼 😊
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Good luck for your exams ?
👍🏼
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Breathtaking chapter Suvika di ! ⭐️👏

thank you Bhavit...

Loved the way you have put things into right place for the time. Armaan n Ashu,, they look like good pals who can claim their statements upon each other..😳

Pals?? they are rivals na?? 😕

And Nidhi.. not remembering past 5 years.. but its clear that their relation has been the sweetest when they were abt to marry each other. 

correct. it is the AFTER marriage incidents that she has forgotten and those are the incidents that worry him.

So she has been Superman's Lois.. ! ❤️ Very cutely named.. loved it Di !

thank you.
Ashu pacifying her anguish over her amnesia and then taking Nidhi in his hands along with the things that are to be taken care of. This is gonna be a testing time for him..as he is taking her home and its gonna be her rejuvenating period out of trauma.. may be for both..??

for both. no doubt about it. After all, if she has lost her memory, he had presumed her dead and built a memorial for her and mourned her. it is not going to be easy for him either. right?

Loved the emotional part of calming Nidhi and then looking at her n he himself is teared apart..Ashu is regretting the words he said.. and must be shaking himself that her memory comes back with that phase still in amnesia..
Very nice chapter Suvika di ..as it has only unfold the presence of Ashu in front of Nidhi.. still more to come.. yet to be unfold.. 
Thanks di,., 😃 

you are most welcome Bhavit. Thanks a bunch for the review.